i-cold

Roy is real Jason Father?

Both have blue eyes. Maybe he's a rapist, just like Joey would also be the result of a rape.

I think that Roy was possessed by the spirit of Jason, and that Roy was Jason's first experiment with body swapping. After finding that it was a moderately successful experience, Jason decides to learn how to do it more regularly, that way he can avoid ever being killed again. Thus, when he comes back, he now has the ability to possess in a much more violent state, as he does in Jason Goes to Hell. There's my theory :) 

If you really want to buy into the idea that Roy is Jason's father, then I guess it wouldn't be a stretch to say that Edna and her mentally handicapped son are related as well. Edna is Pamela's sister and her son is Jason's cousin. 

21 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

Eu acho que Roy estava possuído pelo espírito de Jason e que Roy era o primeiro experimento de Jason em trocar corpo. Depois de descobrir que foi uma experiência moderadamente bem sucedida, Jason decide aprender a fazê-lo com mais regularidade, dessa forma ele pode evitar ser novamente morto. Assim, quando ele volta, ele agora tem a capacidade de possuir em um estado muito mais violento, como ele faz em Jason Goes to Hell. A minha teoria:) 

Jason goes to hell is not Canon

Do you listened Pamela Tapes? She said Elias is not his father

44 minutes ago, i-cold said:

Both have blue eyes. Maybe he's a rapist, just like Joey would also be the result of a rape.

I hope you don't take this as insulting, but this is one of the worst theories out there. It's basic math.

Jason was born in 1947. 

Friday the 13th Part V was set in 1985 -- almost 40 years later.

Let's say Roy could have fathered a child AT THE EARLIEST at age 17 -- which our have had him fathering Jason a year earlier in 1946.

Putting his birthdate at 1929.

Someone born in 1929 would have been fifty-six years old in 1985.

Did Roy look ALMOST SIXTY to you?? Or to anyone??

The dude is CLEARLY in his late 30's-early 40's. MAYBE mid 40's, and that's stretching it.

So . . . 

No, Roy is not Jason's father.

Unless he impregnated Pamela at age six.

You're welcome.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, i-cold said:

Jason goes to hell is not Canon

Based on? 

As far as the theory in the thread title. It's about as likely as Darth Vader being Jason's dad.