18 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

yt.gif

Image result for dark knight joker laughing gif

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

df4553197adcbb6b4863f3b40c4a99bd.gif

Image result for we are those weirdos gif

41 minutes ago, Caliph said:

Gun didn't knowingly do anything, Sony and Microsoft might very well have.

Steam has never had this issue which seems odd if it were in Gun's control.

That shows me those two hosts are the guilty party.

Console backers should feel absolutely disrespected by the lack of respect and integrity in fixing the screw up by those two companies.

Okay so you're trying to tell me that Sony and Microsoft, two of the biggest companies in the world, made the same mistake simultaneously? They were able to list Savini Jason in their respective stores without assistance or direction from Gun Media? Did Sony and Microsoft arrive at the $6 price tag on their own? Did they randomly choose a date for release?

The fact is Gun was responsible in some way, if not completely. If it clearly wasn't their fault, as you suggest, they could have cancelled the codes and refunded the 6 dollars. Why didn't they then?

Keep drinking the kool aid. I'm glad you took the blue pill. It's so much easier that way.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gyaaft said:

Okay so you're trying to tell me that Sony and Microsoft, two of the biggest companies in the world, made the same mistake simultaneously? They were able to list Savini Jason in their respective stores without assistance or direction from Gun Media? Did Sony and Microsoft arrive at the $6 price tag on their own? Did they randomly choose a date for release?

The fact is Gun was responsible in some way, if not completely. If it clearly wasn't their fault, as you suggest, they could have cancelled the codes and refunded the 6 dollars. Why didn't they then?

Keep drinking the kool aid. I'm glad you took the blue pill. It's so much easier that way.

Both slips were different. First leak was Sony putting it up by mistake, second leak was the page being found and being access by many. You can say "They put it up to please the players!" However you can't prove they did. Only they we have is the Ebay thing is a whole different thing, we don't have 100% proof of them being behind it. The Xbox and PS4 leaks were both leaks, both PSN and Xbox have made mistakes (Both companies have leaked or put out DLC early) heck Xbox once gave people free DLC by mistake. 

2 hours ago, Corkenstein said:

He is the new Community Manager/Lead for Gun.  Any thing he says representing Gun or F13 game is official.  

Cool job title "Lead representer for gun"

Is he cute like Ben Affleck to?

lol this thread quickly seems to be devolving into memes. 

It's  7 PM here in England so I'm expecting (given that Gun Media is situated in Kentucky United States and they are 5 hours behind us timezone wise, that we should hopefully be expecting news within the next 3-5 hours max - which would be around 5-7PM for all y'all in America (depending on which state you reside in)! - I'm basing this simply of the times that the official twitter has been updated with info in the past! :) - TBH the official twitter is usually updated around now but I've decided to be conservative with my guess work to give the dev's more time! ;):P - I believe it's currently (based on a quick google check) around 2 PM at Gun Media headquarters! :) 

9 minutes ago, J-Ray said:

What is with you and Ben Affleck? 

brd0q_s-200x150.gif

And as for Shifty, I wouldn't know, I'm a guy. 

18 minutes ago, J-Ray said:

The fact that he viewed your profile:ph34r:

15 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

What is with you and Ben Affleck? 

brd0q_s-200x150.gif

And as for Shifty, I wouldn't know, I'm a guy. 

I mean, he’s Batman!

1 minute ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

I mean, he’s Batman!

There are a lot of batman but why is it just Ben? Have you seen Thor?

thor_beer_2.gif?w=736

Just now, ShiftySamurai said:

Today. 

And with one word, you've given us hope.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Caliph said:

Gun never treated backers badly.

They certainly screwed up.

Non-backers treated backers badly.

From refusing to accept the exclusivity of Savini, quitting matches with him and advocating others do the same, to some going as far as advocating Gun screw the backers over and put Savini for sale.

I guarantee most of the loudest stating Savini isn't exclusive anymore are the same non-backers that would also state they should just give him to everyone.

They aren't doing any of it in an altruistic sense only to further their own ends, either receiving Savini or causing more frustration in the community out of spite.

So in other words a bunch of whiny assholes are trying to bitch so loudly that they are trying to guilt gun into selling Savini Jason on the side?

Alright I can now say I'm looking forwards to finding out the news

kp8te.gif

40 minutes ago, J-Ray said:

22 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

The fact that he viewed your profile:ph34r:

I also noticed that lol

6 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

*You will not have Dedicated Servers "Today". Just to make sure we're all clear.

Good call with the edit!

3 hours ago, Caliph said:

Gun never treated backers badly.

They certainly screwed up.

Non-backers treated backers badly.

From refusing to accept the exclusivity of Savini, quitting matches with him and advocating others do the same, to some going as far as advocating Gun screw the backers over and put Savini for sale.

I guarantee most of the loudest stating Savini isn't exclusive anymore are the same non-backers that would also state they should just give him to everyone.

They aren't doing any of it in an altruistic sense only to further their own ends, either receiving Savini or causing more frustration in the community out of spite.

Are you gonna turn every thread into another "Savini" argument?

Drop it :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Today*. 

*You will not have Dedicated Servers "Today". Just to make sure we're all clear.

Plot twist - that's today's news...

4 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Are you gonna turn every thread into amother Savini argument?

Drop it :)

lol really. What context did that even have in this thread?

Just now, AldermachXI said:

lol really. What context did that even have in this thread?

Imaginary