Which customization DLCs do you prefer the most?   

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which costume DLCs do you prefer the most?

• Casual wear clothes (Alternative normal clothes.)
    • Holiday/Theme Costumes (Springbreak, Halloween.)
    • Sexy Clothing (Pijama/Lingerie.)
    • Hairstyle packs.
    • Shut up Barb, customization is dumb.

I am interested to see where does the community stand right now in regard to the clothing DLCs. As you've probably seen around; I am a fan of customization and have purchased every single DLC that has been released just to have more options, but as time goes by, I begin to grow more and more concearned about the DLCs and the effect they have on the game, particularly after the Halloween DLC (Yes, I'm looking at you, Bunny Deb.)

So, what is your opinion? And keep in mind you can vote for multiple options! 

Definitely casual clothes or camp uniforms, different hairstyles too. I'd like a clothing pack with outfits from the films.

• Like 3

I have voted for all of the above as dlc!

-Casual clothes make sense and give us the added option to change their basic outfit. This is good news, if 1) you have unlocked everything for your preferred counsellor or 2) Don't like, or would like that bit of clothing on an existing counsellor etc etc.

-Theme costumes. Everyone has a theme they would like to see, so why not? Themed clothing seems popular with people.

-Sexy Clothing/Pyjama. That would keep both ends of the scale happy. Those that want a sluttier Tiffany or such and those that think (myself included) a pyjama theme would be good fun, as Jason already likes to disturb people late in the night. I never play Chad, but it would be hilarious to see him in one of those old pompous stripped pyjamas, crest on the pocket and bobble night cap running through the night!

-Hairstyle packs. Some would say it distracts from the original characters, but people have already voiced wanting changes to e.g Jenny or just changing to their preferred hair colour. I see no problem with this.

-Customisation isn't dumb, its fun, immersive and makes you enjoy the game that little bit more.

I want to see them add the ability to add customizable logos to counselors that have on t-shirts. Like Adam's shirt he has under his leather jacket, or Adam when he's in his beach gear. The same could be done for A.J Mason and I would love to have the ability to put some Cheech and Chong memorabilia on Mitch. I made a thread about this, if you like the idea of adding logos and pop culture references for counselors, go check it out. 

I love all of the options, but I really want more hairstyles. 

4 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

I want to see them add the ability to add customizable logos to counselors that have on t-shirts. Like Adam's shirt he has under his leather jacket, or Adam when he's in his beach gear. The same could be done for A.J Mason and I would love to have the ability to put some Cheech and Chong memorabilia on Mitch. I made a thread about this, if you like the idea of adding logos and pop culture references for counselors, go check it out. 

As much as that sounds bloody brilliant, to much room for trolls to abuse it. There would be some kind of check in place I imagine, and that costs money, better spent on other bits of the game.

I'm cool with all these, Chad would be funny. 

6 hours ago, a kamikaze man said:

I have voted for all of the above as dlc!

-Casual clothes make sense and give us the added option to change their basic outfit. This is good news, if 1) you have unlocked everything for your preferred counsellor or 2) Don't like, or would like that bit of clothing on an existing counsellor etc etc.

-Theme costumes. Everyone has a theme they would like to see, so why not? Themed clothing seems popular with people.

-Sexy Clothing/Pyjama. That would keep both ends of the scale happy. Those that want a sluttier Tiffany or such and those that think (myself included) a pyjama theme would be good fun, as Jason already likes to disturb people late in the night. I never play Chad, but it would be hilarious to see him in one of those old pompous stripped pyjamas, crest on the pocket and bobble night cap running through the night!

-Hairstyle packs. Some would say it distracts from the original characters, but people have already voiced wanting changes to e.g Jenny or just changing to their preferred hair colour. I see no problem with this.

-Customisation isn't dumb, its fun, immersive and makes you enjoy the game that little bit more.

Bunny slippers?

I would say all, tho like some people they don't like the costumes and such. I think as long as people don't over use the costumes I'm sure you'll less bunny costumes running around and more people switching outfits, giving players the option to switch costumes does make the game feel more alive.

Yeah seeing someone run by in new outfit always makes me look closer at them. Which can make the details of the world noticeable again. Rather than the only seeing objects that matter. I find myself looking at the stuff on desks. Pinehurst does the same thing right now. Speaking of, any suggestions for Pinehurst clothes, I was thinking tee-shirts with the logo. Maybe a counselor wide rain coat with a patch on the breast pocket. 

Where is the option for nudity? I need to see Tiffany in full glory.

9 minutes ago, Loading said:

Go to a website. There are children who play this game!

4KvN4Ot.gif

Since i only play offline,the only DLC's i picked up were the extra kills for Jason.If we get an offline counselor mode,then i'll pick up some of the counselor DLC's.

Whenever I say customizable logos, I don't mean ones you make from scratch. They would be premade and you would be able to manipulate them to move them around on the counselor's shirt, etc. It would be stuff like say, logos of the patches you've earned, band logos, quotes from the movies, clip art of Crazy Ralph, etc. They would be made or approved by Gun Media. It wouldn't be a thing where you can type your own text or import stuff like in WWE games. Does that make sense? 

1. Casual/Camp wear

2. Sleepwear/After Sex wear...basically Tiffany in a shirt and panties...like with the twin wearing Jimbo's shirt...maybe pajamas like Sissy's footy slippers and jersey for Vanessa, etc

I don't mind hair recolors...though it would defeat the purpose of the Mean Girl if any other girl could have blonde hair, which would put even more emphasis on her stats being unique. I don't want new hairstyles UNLESS they are 80s themed. I don't want anyone looking like they are from 2018 in 1979, 1984, 1986, etc. Like if AJ had JJ's longer poofy 80s metal hair...that's fine with me, etc.

This is also why when Grendel comes. They should have brand new outfits that can only be worn on Grendel and not the 80s themed maps and the 80s style outfits can't be worn there on Grendel.

On 6/2/2018 at 1:38 PM, tyrant666 said:

This is also why when Grendel comes. They should have brand new outfits that can only be worn on Grendel and not the 80s themed maps and the 80s style outfits can't be worn there on Grendel.

Yes, and then the futuristic costumes won't fit on the rest of the maps. That's going to be awkward, hah.

Hair styles def that can be applied to any counselor with four natural color options: Black, brown, auburn, and blonde. They could also add some fun hair colors like blue, red, green, and pink. Adam would look awesome with a red Mohawk and I can def see the females with different hair colors, the guys not so much. 

after seeing the recent leak i was real happy to see the pj / undies on all the counselors because finally AJ wears some normal clothing that doesnt look horrid now, and finally i can play vanessa without being forced to either a horrible looking jogging outfit or looking like wonderwoman. i will def be payin money for it if it ends up being dlc. and it would be a stupid move to not make it dlc.

if it was up to me itd be a casual clothing pack with more normal looking / average stuff for every counselor because that would be the closest to being able to make our own counselors but until then its the above

• Like 1

Halloween Universal Monsters Costume Pack Dracula,Wolfman,The Mummy etc.

Halloween Facepaint and Masks to go with costumes.

Kiss band Facepaint costume pack.

Skull Facepaint.

Devil Facepaint and costume.

2 minutes ago, Patriots1 said:

Halloween Universal Monsters Costume Pack Dracula,Wolfman,The Mummy etc.

Halloween Facepaint and Masks to go with costumes.

Kiss band Facepaint costume pack.

Skull Facepaint.

Devil Facepaint and costume.

The Munsters and Adaams Family costume packs! 

18 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

The Munsters and Adaams Family costume packs! 

Hey This is a Great idea . i love The Munsters And Addams Family.

• Like 1

God what I would do for more hairstyles.. just thinking of how much prettier Jenny and Tiffany could be with better hair. Tiffany in particular has some awful hair IMO.

On 8/2/2018 at 10:26 PM, FinalBoy said:

God what I would do for more hairstyles.. just thinking of how much prettier Jenny and Tiffany could be with better hair. Tiffany in particular has some awful hair IMO.

Right? 

1000?cb=20170413031436

What's wrong with her fringe? It's supposed to look like this: 

f13p4-twins.jpg

On 06/02/2018 at 3:20 AM, Loading said:

Lol :tiffbutt: