HodderFodder

Why do some counselors have names?

We have names for some counselors (The Rocker Chick, the Jock), but not others.

Will they all have names? Or really, how will they be referred to in the counselor select screen?

I believe that people paid 10k during Kickstarter to be in-game as a counselor, that's why some have names!

Awesome to see fans in the game

1. Still crying rocker chick is confirmed thank you god

2. The counselors with names have faces modeled after backers who donated 10 000$ +

3. I personnally would prefer very much if the counselors in game remained nameless, as they're meants to be archetypes that anyone can identify with, not people, but as of now, no official word on that

• Like 2

dude my mind.... you just fking blew it. I'm editing my post and crying

Just wait til Jason blows her mind across a rock.

High Stealth/composure sounds good to me. A hard pick between her and Flirty Girl, who has high stamina/stealth.

• Like 1

Yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the update via Kickstarter 2 hrs ago but To the girl who paid $10,000 thank you I now have my Violet in the game! Now hope her head doesn't come off?

• Like 1

All of them are getting names, btw. Just revealing them as we go. Some are from real people who paid (4 of them) and the others are our own naming. 

• Like 3

All of them are getting names, btw. Just revealing them as we go. Some are from real people who paid (4 of them) and the others are our own naming.

So I guess my name won't make much sense after The Preppy Guy gets his name reaveled :P

I'm glad the characters are getting names. I would also like for them to have a backstory. I'm pretty sure the Bookish Girl's name is Deborah.