This is my current list of perks:

Kaj5XV9.jpg

21 Epic perks, 5 rare, 1 uncommon. I have had up to 2 more epic perks but I sold them because I never use them(like quiet swimmer or aquanaut). What Rare level perks I do have, I have never been able to roll them of a higher rarity. I am starting to think there is a "soft limit" of what total rarity of perks you can have. I would love to have sucker punch, thick skinned, and lightfoot at a higher rarity, and I know they do exist, but I've never seen them. As you can see from my CP amount, I always spend CP when I get it. I'm level 118 and I never save my CP.  I know higher quality perks exist but it certainly seems like there is an algorithm preventing me from getting them if I have a certain number of epic and rare perks already.

I would like to see other people's perk list screen shots so we can all compare. I want to see if the community can get to the bottom of this.

I have 28 perks in total. 24 epic and 4 rare. I took a screenshot to post here but the file is too big and it will not let me attach it to this post.
    A computer trying to generate randoms usually have a pattern and are not random at all. Try saving 10 000 or more cp to spend all at once. 
    I have 196 000 cp right now and just haven't bothered to try and get more epics since Christmas when they made epics more common for a few days.

1 minute ago, Ahab said:

I have 28 perks in total. 24 epic and 4 rare. I took a screenshot to post here but the file is too big and it will not let me attach it to this post.
    A computer trying to generate randoms usually have a pattern and are not random at all. Try saving 10 000 or more cp to spend all at once. 
    I have 196 000 cp right now and just haven't bothered to try and get more epics since Christmas when they made epics more common for a few days.

Use an image hosting website and post the link to the image. It will automatically reformat into a picture of the image in the forum post. I use imgur.

4 minutes ago, Cravensblood said:

thank you Ghost boy20. I'm not computer savy

It's alright, glad I could help. 

I'm certain an epic swift attacker is blocked or doesn't exist.  I've wasted a good 400000 CP recently and have never gotten one.  I'll get a screen shot of mine when I can.  

19 minutes ago, Cravensblood said:

yeah dont know how to post the pic either whats a hosting website?

One of them is called imgur. Like this: https://imgur.com/

There are others but I use imgur. After you upload, get the link for the picture itself(i mean for only the picture, not the page that holds the picture. Right click on image and click "view image" then copy the address bar) and paste it in the forum post box. F13 forum will automatically post the image from a direct link web address.

5 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

I'm certain an epic swift attacker is blocked or doesn't exist.  I've wasted a good 400000 CP recently and have never gotten one.  I'll get a screen shot of mine when I can.  

I have epic swift attacker at 18% faster speed, but I know it maxes out at 20%. I'm in your same boat when it comes to thick skinned and sucker punch.

I first got Thick Skinned pre-nerf. It used to be 46% then got nerfed to 17%. Maybe I can't get another thick skinned because I got it prior to the nerf and so the algorithm is blocking any higher thick skinned rolls. I have rolled weaker thick skinned. Maybe I'm just unlucky.

thanks for the info I'll look into it.

Just got to keep rolling that's what i did. I have burned through more cp than I can count. Thick skin does max at 20% that what i have with -1% con. My sucker punch is at 23% with -1 con dont know if that one is at max but thats why I keep rolling 90% of my epics are at -1% or 0 cons.

Just now, Yoshman2523 said:

I’m so embarrassed, I barely have any epics.

Its really luck of the roll. You got to spend to win I've gotten bad epics with 5% or 10% cons and just sell them

13 hours ago, Cravensblood said:

Its really luck of the roll. You got to spend to win I've gotten bad epics with 5% or 10% cons and just sell them

I rolled a poor Hypochondriac the other day that had 1% additional healing and the con was 10% additional damage. 

There's got to be something off about the perk system. That's not even a bad perk, it's a straight up handicap. 

Cripple - Begin the match in a limping state. 

Why not?

13 hours ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

I'm certain an epic swift attacker is blocked or doesn't exist. 

It does. I can confirm it after 6 months of rolling it does actually exist. 

I did roll Quiet Swimmer? I can't remember if that's the name but it rolled with 25% sense avoidance chance and 0% con. I think I'll actually hang on go it given the amount of water in Pinehurst. Why can't I get a Low Profile like that?

14 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

I’ve had my 30 epic for a while. I wish there was something else to use the CP on as I have some 90k

14 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I saved the picture and put it on imgur. 

New Game Mode Idea - More Like the Films

By Cokeyskunk,  January 4 in Friday the 13th: The Game -- Suggestions/Feedback

check out this thread, page four think, I found a good way to spend cp, Cokeyskunk would appreciate as well I'm sure.

Been trying for a while now to get an epic light foot.  Best I currently have is uncommon.  Guess I can't complain too much though since I have the epic versions of many of the other highly used perks such as thick skin, medic, marathon and restful. 

I dream for "My Dad is a Cop" on epic, I have just the rare perks. A friend mine has these in epic while he plays less often than me. 

What is the best % number with  this perks, and in how much time cops could be on set ?

6 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

I dream for "My Dad is a Cop" on epic, I have just the rare perks. A friend mine has these in epic while he plays less often than me. 

What is the best % number with  this perks, and in how much time cops could be on set ?

Max percentage is 30% so that should translate to 3 minutes 30 seconds for the cops to arrive.

1 minute ago, Vaderspupil said:

Max percentage is 30% so that should translate to 3 minutes 30 seconds for the cops to arrive.

I think this should be the better you can have, you make me jealous ! :P

14 hours ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

I have 20% increased speed epic. Keep rolling.

7 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

I think this should be the better you can have, you make me jealous ! :P

Don't have it myself. :( Just have the rare version.  I did a quick look online to find the max percentage.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

I actually just rolled a 30% today. Had a 27% for a while. 

• Like 1

I have 27 Epics, 2 Rares, and 1 empty space
I will upload a screenshot as soon as I'm home