Sign in to follow this  
EternalReaper31

Fight Police in the game

In the Friday the 13th movies we have seen Jason fight police officers and also those paintballers from Jason lives why not have it to where the police can enter the camp or if all the campers escape there is a short cutscene in the game where the campers are telling the police all about Jason and have it where the police enter the camp and you have to fight and kill them to, kind of like the game naughty bear where the police show up and you have to kill extra people let the police officers have guns but with one round in their guns or more to make it more of a challenge and then have it where the game is even longer that would be so much better

I'd like a couple to come in and wander around, bots that just chill by the exit, maybe only when one or two counselors are left or if they come to the exit alone. If players come back as cops thought I think it would revert the game to the, Jason's a punching bag simulator it briefly was. If the game had a campaign mode well than Jason my boy, I think it would be ok to have a couple of 40 point build cops as playable characters. The way I see it in a campaign, you would almost certainly lose people. So it makes sense to let people come back with slightly more powerful characters.