Have to say playing as him and playing against him, he’s pretty freaking good. Has he becomes anyone else’s favorite yet?

My favourite is and will forever be Part 4 Jason.

But I like Copycat Jason. He's my second favorite due to his stats and kickass theme!

• Like 2

Part 6 is my favorite. Part 5 is a close number 2, followed by Part 4.

Part 7 looks the best IMO.

• Like 2

I have a special place in my heart for Part 8, but I would also agree Part 7 looks the best.

Part 4, then Part 7 (I know, I know...but youd be surprised in QP ), then Part 8.

I want to like Part 5, but the kills for me are just "meh". I enjoy the others far more.

• Like 1

Part 2 is my favorite due to my play style, I am more about map control than just wrecking shit. I enjoy playing as Roy, and did pretty well with him the couple of times I have been able to spawn as him. I also love Part 8, especially when I am in the mood to just go beast mode. Part 7 will always have a special place in my heart. One, because of his look. Two, the machete. What can I say? I am a purist, and I love wielding his iconic weapon. Three, I always root for the underdog, and it is really satisfying hearing the salty disbelief over the mic when I am wiping out a lobby with the "weak" Jason. Hey dummies, he's still Jason Freaking Voorhees!

I like just going random, and adapting my play to whatever Jason I get chosen as.

quote:

I can’t stand part 5. Don’t like the movie. Wish he wasn’t added to the game. 

I fucking HATE Tommy too!

• Haha 1

I go back and forth betweeen him and Sachkead Jason. Two best Jasons in the game imo. Even though one is actually Roy, but whatever lol

48 minutes ago, MRWood204 said:

Part 4, then Part 7 (I know, I know...but youd be surprised in QP ), then Part 8.

I want to like Part 5, but the kills for me are just "meh". I enjoy the others far more.

I agree, I hate the kills for Part 5. Out of all the exclusive kills for each Jason, Part 5 has the worst. The shears are a cool weapon but all of the grab kills are just ridiculous. The two kills where he takes the shears apart are just stupid. Does that mean he takes the screw out that’s holding the shears together EVERY time he does that kill and then puts the shears back together? The logic goes right out the window. - I know, I’m just being a bit-pick, but still.

Also, the kill where you snip off each arm and then the head? It’s just unrealistic. - I thought Tom Savini was supposed to be like a consultant or something for all the kills in the game? So that way the kills would be brutal and realistic to a degree? All the kills for Part 5 Jason are just too damn cartoonish and unrealistic for me. 

He kinda looks ridiculous walking around with those big scissors. I'll be glad when the new shiny wears off of him and I don't have to see 5 or 6 in every lobby.

That awkward moment when Roy is a better Jason than like three other Jasons on the game... Maybe even four. 

tenor.gif

Part 5 is my main right now and I really like him. He's my 2nd favorite behind part 8 so the only thing I have to adjust to is how long it takes to break down a door.

5 traps, extra throwing knives, doesn't have a weakness towards map control...what's there to complain about?

Roy is ok for me, as a Friday fan I just like that he is in the game.  I prefer to main parts 3 and 8 because of how balanced they are between aggression and control.

Its a shame, that this fake Jason is so strong andfar better than Part 7. The weapon is ridiculous strong in comparison to other real Jasons. I wish they would not add this to the game.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DarkRicochet117 said:

I agree, I hate the kills for Part 5. Out of all the exclusive kills for each Jason, Part 5 has the worst. The shears are a cool weapon but all of the grab kills are just ridiculous. The two kills where he takes the shears apart are just stupid. Does that mean he takes the screw out that’s holding the shears together EVERY time he does that kill and then puts the shears back together? The logic goes right out the window. - I know, I’m just being a bit-pick, but still.

Also, the kill where you snip off each arm and then the head? It’s just unrealistic. - I thought Tom Savini was supposed to be like a consultant or something for all the kills in the game? So that way the kills would be brutal and realistic to a degree? All the kills for Part 5 Jason are just too damn cartoonish and unrealistic for me. 

Detachable shears have existed. You didn't know about that? Some were specially design with a lever/knob to remove them easily. The reason you would detach them is to sharpen the blades.

I like his shears, because its not another fucking axe. Gun needs to be a little more creative when designing weapons for the killers. With shears you can get creative with it in terms of kills.

• Confused 1

Reminds me a bit of the complaints about Jason 9's felling axe. I don't think a lot of people knew they actually exist either, and were just going "what's this giant fantasy axe thing?"

As for Part V, only got in a couple games yet. He sure does stun easy, I've been up and down like a yo-yo, but I also killed almost everyone in both games. So, pretty good.

For one thing, as with Jason 6, with the recent knife boost I feel like I can just skip my cabin knife collection and get out in the wild a few seconds earlier than before.

13 hours ago, KartRacerRob said:

part 5 was always the worst movie of all of them, not shocking that it's canon is nothing but schlock.

Actually, Part 5 rules.  It's goofier than hell, but that's the fun of it.  How many other movies feature a pair of star-crossed lovers singing romantically through the doors of an outhouse?