AldermachXI

ForumF13Game Twitch Channel and Live Chat!

Just went over and gave the channel a follow. This is a pretty cool idea. Also like the profile image lol

• Thanks 1

I'll be streaming on the channel later today if anyone wants to drop in and chat.

If we can round up enough Xbox or PC players, I'd like to host a stream lobby full of forum members. So if anyone is gonna be playing on Xbox or PC today, let me know.

9 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I'll be streaming on the channel later today if anyone wants to drop in and chat.

If we can round up enough Xbox or PC players, I'd like to host a stream lobby full of forum members. So if anyone is gonna be playing on Xbox or PC today, let me know.

Ill be on tonight, but probably not until 7:30 est ish. I'm on pc.

8 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Ill be on tonight, but probably not until 7:30 est ish. I'm on pc.

Cool. Add me on Steam if you haven't already: AldermachXI

Usernames don't usually match up between here and Steam so I never know who's who.

@Slasher_Clone - This channel is for anyone on the forums to stream to. Anyone using OBS (or other broadcast software) can request a stream key from me and can stream to the channel. Anyone is allowed, unless we start receiving complaints about certain streamer's content.

Unfortunately it's not possible sign-in and stream directly from a console without me giving people the sign-in info for the twitch account, and I'd rather not do that, in case someone isn't exactly trustworthy.

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Cool. Add me on Steam if you haven't already: AldermachXI

Usernames don't usually match up between here and Steam so I never know who's who.

Sweet. Sent friend request. Same username badassgixxer05.

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Sweet. Sent friend request. Same username badassgixxer05.

Sounds good. Tonight will all depend on turn out. If we can get a full lobby on either platform, great. If not, I'll go with whichever gets more members online and we'll just party up and hit QP as a group. Can go Jason hunting.

3 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

That's cool @AldermachXI, I might finally sign up to twitch so I can watch. :lol:

You can watch without signing up. But you need an account if you want to participate in chat.

I held out for a long time on twitch. But I've grown to like it. There's a lot of silly riffraff on there and stuff that really doesn't deserve any attention. But there's also some really cool, chill, and knowledgeable streamers out there.

The aim of this channel is to have a place to discuss things in a live chat setting with other forum members while one of us entertains the audience with some background gameplay. But it really is intended as another place for forum members to hang out and chat.

There's also a lot we can do with it, when the time calls for it - Live bug testing, testing strategies so many people like to argue about on here...etc. There will be a lot of live testing happening on the channel when the new engine drops. Lots of stuff coming.

4 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

You can watch without signing up. But you need an account if you want to participate in chat.

I held out for a long time on twitch. But I've grown to like it. There's a lot of silly riffraff on there and stuff that really don't deserve any attention. But there's also some really cool, chill, and knowledgeable streamers out there.

The aim of this channel is to have a place to discuss things in a live chat setting with other forum members while one of us entertains the audience with some background gameplay. But it really is intended as another place for forum members to hang out and chat.

There's also a lot we can do with it, when the time calls for it - Live bug testing, testing strategies so many people like to argue about on here...etc. There will be a lot of live testing happening on the channel when the new engine drops. Lots of stuff coming.

This sounds awesome.. First I've heard of it. Thanks for posting for sure!

2 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

This sounds awesome.. First I've heard of it. Thanks for posting for sure!

That's why I bump up the thread whenever the channel is gonna be active. Gets some new eyes on it.

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

That's why I bump up the thread whenever the channel is gonna be active. Gets some new eyes on it.

I saw your tweet on twitter about it.

• Like 1

Sweet, I'll most likely be watching. Would love to play with y'all one day simply because I have never played with any of the forum members before.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gummybish said:

Sweet, I'll most likely be watching. Would love to play with y'all one day simply because I have never played with any of the forum members before.

Are you on Xbox or PC? Or PS4?

13 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

You're welcome to join. Add Aldermach XI on Xbox :)

I will when I get the chance later on ?