I've noticed since the new update you can't pick up Pamela tapes if you have them all, which is good. However, I found out today I also can't pick up Tommy tapes. The counselor just shuts the drawer like they already have it before you can pick it up. Anyone else get to experience this joy?

17 hours ago, Sphen1313 said:

I've noticed since the new update you can't pick up Pamela tapes if you have them all, which is good. However, I found out today I also can't pick up Tommy tapes. The counselor just shuts the drawer like they already have it before you can pick it up. Anyone else get to experience this joy?

I just finally got the last Pamela tape, but I haven't seen a Tommy tape since. I'll let you know if this happens next time I find one.

1 hour ago, Truth said:

I just finally got the last Pamela tape, but I haven't seen a Tommy tape since. I'll let you know if this happens next time I find one.

Please do. My buddy was still able to pick up Tommy tapes after the update, but he doesn't have all the Pamela tapes. My only guess is they messed up when they made it so you can't get Pamela tapes if you have them all. 

The Tommy tape bug has been fixed since the hotfix. I was able to pick up the Tommy tape I just found. Thank you gun media for responding so quickly.