Anybody else want Counselor uniforms ? Like that would have either tshirts or polo shirts saying camp counselor on the back.   

• Like 6

I'd be fine with that as un-lockable clothing. It would actually make sense for a summer camp to have counselor uniforms.

Camp-Wayfarer-Flat-Rock-NC.jpg?format=15

campfriends.jpg?ssl=1

• Like 2

This is what I've been saying! I really hope this is our next clothing pack.

• Like 1

One of @bewareofbears long time suggestions.

I really don't know why/how they haven't done it. Possibly because they think people wouldn't buy the same uniform for every counselor? I'd buy it. Much more interested in clothing that relates to the movies than the goofier stuff.

Honourable mention as well for the yellow and red raincoats that featured prominently in the first F13 movie. 

• Like 4

Right ? I went back and watched Part 1 and I loved the yellow uniforms in the beginning of the movie. They should make their own twist on it by giving the personality with the outfits. Like Maybe Tiff would have short shorts but Deb would wear capris. Chad could have those classic cut jeans , and AJ could have combat boots and stockings. 

18 minutes ago, KartRacerRob said:

quote:

Anybody else want Counselor uniforms ?

fuck no

Well technically you’re wrong as others clearly do want the uniforms but yeah you do you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think these should have been added day one. I wouldn't mind wearing a uniform 

I'm actually surprised that this hasn't been added already. I want more casual outfits personally. Though I didn't mind Halloween clothing honestly, though I can understand why some people didn't like it.

1 hour ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

They could make each uniform personalized with badges and personal touches. Tiffany for example could have her shirt tied to show off her midriff.

This would be great.  AJ could have her tights on under her short.  Tiffany can do a midriff.  Vanessa can have a hoodie or starter jacket over her polo.  Jenny and Kenny can do the classic ‘Claudette’ and ‘Barry’ uniforms.  LaChappa can be buttoned up with high pleated shorts and white socks.  Adam can have the sleeves ripped off of his polo.  One of the few ‘costume’ packs I’d buy.

21 minutes ago, daveliam said:

This would be great.  AJ could have her tights on under her short.  Tiffany can do a midriff.  Vanessa can have a hoodie or starter jacket over her polo.  Jenny and Kenny can do the classic ‘Claudette’ and ‘Barry’ uniforms.  LaChappa can be buttoned up with high pleated shorts and white socks.  Adam can have the sleeves ripped off of his polo.  One of the few ‘costume’ packs I’d buy.

Jenny would have the yellow raincoat from part 1!

• Like 1

This is respectable

The problem would probably be the versatility of the uniform. Most people wouldn't want to wear the same thing as someone else.

Love the uniform idea! Sports attire would be pretty awesome too. I still dream of seeing Jenny in a baseball uniform.

1 hour ago, KartRacerRob said:

I actually want lots of new uniforms and clothing.

I want new clothing pack as well. Hopefully we get something soon. 

That is probably the reason, @Splatterhouse.  I don't know if I would purchase a uniform pack, but I would use the clothing from time to time if it came in a free update. 

3 hours ago, Armani👑 said:

This is respectable

The problem would probably be the versatility of the uniform. Most people wouldn't want to wear the same thing as someone else.

I think most people, from what I can tell, like this idea. So I wouldn't really see it being an issue.

12 hours ago, Alkavian said:

I'd be fine with that as un-lockable clothing. It would actually make sense for a summer camp to have counselor uniforms.

Camp-Wayfarer-Flat-Rock-NC.jpg?format=15

campfriends.jpg?ssl=1

These are great- stuff like this.

I have a good idea of what the next clothing pack is so hopefully some actual counselor clothing will eventually materialize down the road.

3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I hope we can get the ones that are from the movie 

crystal1.jpg

Every counselor in the game should be able to wear uniform (other than non-counselors like Shelly and Fox).

1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

Every counselor in the game should be able to wear uniform (other than non-counselors like Shelly and Fox).

Yeah I agree there.