21 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

Well post video of the bug to the devs and report it then.

Yesh. This has been a pretty well known glitch since the patch that they rolled out the virtual cabin.

19 hours ago, HuDawg said:

...I don't think im special at all.

Im not saying its not happening.. It just never happened to me and have never seen it happen since the update.    And i've escaped plenty of times in cars and been stopped in the car.

Legit glitch. Has happened to me many times. It is something that should be fixed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sickassgamer said:

This is currently the worst game out there. It is overrun by SO MANY gamebreaking bugs and glitches. I don't understand how difficult it is to polish up this stupid game despite there not being a single player campaign. This game was not ready to be released yet you greedy deveopers. FIX ALL OF THE BUGS AND GLITCHES or I will demand a refund!

Good luck with that refund thing. I don't think it will work out for you, as you have done nothing but complain about the fact that it is "hard" to play as a counselor now. I will admit there are glitches in the game, and the car rubberband thing is annoying. But, it is definitely not "game-breaking". It may annoy you in 1 out of 50-60 matches. It just sounds like you are salty because you can't skate through a match as a counselor anymore. I have one final thing to say to you, if you really intend to leave the game.

With many games there are always glitches, show videos to help get these glitches fixed. Battlefield 4 had a very bad launch, servers were laggy and heard it had a lot of bugs on day one. I remember GTA 5 online having a very bad launch day, took them almost a whole month just to get their servers right. They still had plenty of issue and yet the player base is still there, people still play these games way after launch. I know they people will say it's because they have been out for some time now, you are right, this game is still a work in progress and there are still bugs in a lot of games that have came out, demanding a refund for a game that is still being worked on (At this point I still think it's in early access) we need to keep showing the bugs and having them fix what needs to be fixed, they are a smaller team then most and they can't always post updates left and right. They still have play testing they have to do before they can just put out a patch, this is why I've said they should do a play test community for the game for PC to help them get a better grip on what needs to be worked on by the player base then with their team. Overwatch does this from what I know, they have their tests to players can test out the maps and test out the nerfs and buffs of characters. These play tests could really help Gun/Illfonic to better themselves with the comunity 

1 hour ago, Funeralxoration said:

I literally never experience this shit.  Level 150 with hundreds of hours sunk into the game.  Stop blaming your shitty internet on the game developers and learn how to play the game right.  Better yet...suck it up and go play something else.

It's not shitty internet. It is a known bug. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sickassgamer said:

Este é atualmente o pior jogo lá fora. É invadido por muitos erros e falhas no jogo. Não entendo o quão difícil é polir este jogo estúpido apesar de não haver uma campanha de jogador único. Este jogo não estava pronto para ser lançado, mas você desenvolvedores gananciosos. FIXE TODOS OS ERROS E LIGAÇÕES ou vou exigir um reembolso!

I agree with you, if it was not for Jason I would have already requested a refund.

That's so weird because it never happened to me back then, and nobody I played with mentioned it.  When it started happening to me in December, my friends started complaining about it too.  If it's been happening since launch or since the frist update, that's even worse. 

4 minutes ago, anon said:

your mum gay lul

Alright time for me to teach you tenor.gif?itemid=5364239

Going for the your mum is gay lul isn't gonna phase him, you wanna go for the more better attacktenor.gif?itemid=9163530 He has to learn your here to have a good time and that always makes them mad. then you'll get the yummy salt u7esVUZ.gif

9 hours ago, Funeralxoration said:

I literally never experience this shit.  Level 150 with hundreds of hours sunk into the game.  Stop blaming your shitty internet on the game developers and learn how to play the game right.  Better yet...suck it up and go play something else.

Just because you haven't experienced it, doesn't mean it's not there.

• Like 1

This game is awesome, I don't know why people complain so much about it. Even with the latest patch it's more fun as jason and still fun as a counselor. The game is more scary and you have to make the right choices or you are dead. Only thing I would change is making easier to escape from jasons grab lol  

13 hours ago, sickassgamer said:

This is currently the worst game out there. 

More like BEST GAME OUT THERE, amirite?

Keep crying.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheReaper666 said:

I guess you never played E.T. on Atari, or 3D Pacman. 

I've never played them but I know people who have lol 

Thank you for your opinion, belief, assessment, assumption, conception, conclusion, conjecture, estimation, feeling, hypothesis, idea, impression, inclination, inference, judgment, notion, persuasion, point of view, postulate, presumption, presupposition, reaction, say-so, sentiment, slant, speculation, supposition, surmise, theorem, thesis, thought, viewpoint.

:):)

• Confused 1

Games have bugs. Games that aren’t Kickstarter funded have bugs. Games that have upwards of 100 million dollar budgets have bugs. Games that have development teams ranging in the hundreds have bugs. These devs bug squash as best as they canThe point? Get the f**k over it. Or don’t. No one here cares rather or not you stick around. 

Lol hey guys I wrote this post in a rage. I was upset because I went out of my way to rescue a counselor because I had a pocket knife, Jason grabbed me after a bit of taunting and distracting him, and then after he released me I was glitched floating in mid-air without being able to sprint, swing or jump into a window. He then grabbed me and killed me. And YES I did say this was the worst game ever, but it's also the best game ever. I play this game religiously and I'm rooting for it so much! At first I was iffy about the update because I was used to always playing matches where I was the only one fixing things as Deborah. Glad to say that this update really conditioned the community and teamwork is now a thing in this game (Fox is my main now). Only thing that is still a problem is the lack of host migration. Literally spend hours with this game and can't complete a single match because of crappy hosts.

And to the people who took their time to insult me over MY opinion of this game, I'll school you anytime in this game whether as Jason or a Counselor. No need to say more lol

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Apollyon said:

def not the worst game out there... ur just mad that ur getting killed fast or something

That's actually not the case. I always put up a fight as a counselor. It just irritates me when the person playing Jason gets an unearned kill due to the many bugs experienced by counselors (not being able to get through a window or grab anything/floating in mid-air after escaping Jason's grab)

5 minutes ago, sickassgamer said:

That's actually not the case. I always put up a fight as a counselor. It just irritates me when the person playing Jason gets an unearned kill due to the many bugs experienced by counselors (not being able to get through a window or grab anything/floating in mid-air after escaping Jason's grab)

come on, thats really not that big a deal right? jason gets glitches too.... like holding on to a counselor until he goes into the water... or when his abilities get stuck and he cant swing....

All most Jason players on here do is rant about everything wrong with the game anytime they don’t go 8/8, so idk why you venting on here was made into such a big deal lol.

3 hours ago, BFizzle said:

All most Jason players on here do is rant about everything wrong with the game anytime they don’t go 8/8, so idk why you venting on here was made into such a big deal lol.

I previously commented on how the update did change the balance between Jason and the Counselors. Personally I don't find playing as Jason as fun anymore with less pocket knives, trolling etc. It's way too easy now and I always feel bad when I see that the entire lobby has left by the time I'm down to killing the last two remaining counselors lol. Ever since the update, I can only recall getting 8/8. Even before the update that was pretty common for me.