This is currently the worst game out there. It is overrun by SO MANY gamebreaking bugs and glitches. I don't understand how difficult it is to polish up this stupid game despite there not being a single player campaign. This game was not ready to be released yet you greedy deveopers. FIX ALL OF THE BUGS AND GLITCHES or I will demand a refund!

UPDATE: I regret writing this post. I said it entirely out of anger and rage (I think I was also high lol) This game is nowhere near being the worst game ever, in fact, few games have been as exhilarating and adrenaline-pumping as this one. I just really have such a strong love/hate relationship with this game. I'm rooting for it as much as you guys are, if not more. Also, I think I cried when I saw the Jason X Map reveal because of how excited I was.

Edited by sickassgamer
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, sickassgamer said:

This is currently the worst game out there. It is overrun by SO MANY gamebreaking bugs and glitches. I don't understand how difficult it is to polish up this stupid game despite there not being a single player campaign. This game was not ready to be released yet you greedy deveopers. FIX ALL OF THE BUGS AND GLITCHES or I will demand a refund!

I'd be surprised if Gun Media weren't breaking trading standards laws here in the UK. The slingshot bug on the car has really broken the game.

24 minutes ago, TheLawOfLogic said:

I'd be surprised if Gun Media weren't breaking trading standards laws here in the UK. The slingshot bug on the car has really broken the game.

Especially considering how that's 1 of the only 3 ways to escape (often 2) on top of the extensive nerfs counselors got this patch...

tumblr_p2k8nbpuGV1ta0jo5o1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, stoney said:

Especially considering how that's 1 of the only 3 ways to escape (often 2) on top of the extensive nerfs counselors got this patch...

Jason is supposed to be OP, not counselors beat and troll Jason The Game. Escape is supposed to be a harrowing miracle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Redcat345 said:

Jason is supposed to be OP, not counselors beat and troll Jason The Game. Escape is supposed to be a harrowing miracle.

No one asked for counselors to be able to beat and troll Jason.

Escape is meant to be fair, not entirely in Jason's favor. 

6 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Well yeah, but dying from a glitch has nothing to do with that.

Also, OP I’ve actually played with you before and you were a really good Jason.

Just now, stoney said:

No one asked for counselors to be able to beat and troll Jason.

Escape is meant to be fair, not entirely in Jason's favor. 

Again, you are in the campgrounds of a supernatural revenant who can appear and disappear at will.

Escapes are fair, had a car out at the beginning of a match last night with good teamwork on Packanack large.

1 minute ago, Redcat345 said:

Again, you are in the campgrounds of a supernatural revenant who can appear and disappear at will.

Escapes are fair, had a car out at the beginning of a match last night with good teamwork on Packanack large.

1 minute ago, BFizzle said:

Well yeah, but dying from a glitch has nothing to do with that. 

2 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

We’re talking about how if you get out of the car as a counselor and run away, you’re not actually moving, but running in place so Jason can grab you or hack you to death. That has nothing to do with teamwork lol. It’s a glitch. 

Just now, stoney said:

Well post video of the bug to the devs and report it then.

Just now, Redcat345 said:

Well post video of the bug to the devs and report it then.

Lots of people have. 💀

1 minute ago, BFizzle said:

Lots of people have. 💀

Then keep posting the video to them then. My posts were about how salty OP was about "demanding a refund"

Just now, Redcat345 said:

Then keep posting the video to them then. My posts were about how salty OP was about "demanding a refund"

Yes... because of the glitches...

Just now, BFizzle said:

Lots of people have. 💀

the reason this bug happens is because people push analog stick forward  before car exit animation is over let character get completely out of car and this won't happen 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, pioneer67fkd said:

the reason this bug happens is because people push analog stick forward  before car exit animation is over let character get completely out of car and this won't happen 

Or they could just fix it.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, stoney said:

-Kill Jason

-Boat Escape

- 4 Seat car

- 2 Seat  car

- Call the cops

-Survive 20 Mins

Theres 6-5 ways to Survive depending on the car spawns.

35 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

Then why wasn't this bug present at launch? I've only discovered this bug since December. They introduced this glitch with an update, clearly.   

1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

-Kill Jason

-Boat Escape

- 4 Seat car

- 2 Seat  car

- Call the cops

-Survive 20 Mins

Theres 6-5 ways to Survive depending on the car spawns.

You know the 4 seater and 2 seater are cars right? You realize this glitch impacts cars - right? 

The boat has always been a 50-50 chance, since if he merely notices it's moving, morphs, then tips it over, you're screwed. There's no way to bypass a boat stop, it's the OG car glitch.

It's unlikely to kill Jason or survive the full 20 minutes anymore, unless it's a sorry Jason.

But then again, no one opposing your opinion can reason with you. I was annoyed when a notification that you replied to me appeared in the first place, as I have you ignored.

"Counselors need more nerfs!"

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, stoney said:

You know the 4 seater and 2 seater are cars right? You realize this glitch impacts cars - right? 

The boat has always been a 50-50 chance, since if he merely notices it's moving, morphs, then tips it over, you're screwed. There's no way to bypass a boat stop, it's the OG car glitch.

It's unlikely to kill Jason or survive the full 20 minutes anymore, unless it's a sorry Jason.

But then again, no one opposing your opinion can reason with you. I was annoyed when a notification that you replied to me appeared in the first place, as I have you ignored.

"Counselors need more nerfs!"

...  IMO you should be banned from this forum for not actually making any sense and spamming

You said theres only 3 escapes.  I told you theres really about 5 -6.

Then you go on about a car glitch..  (Never seen it happen in game)

Killing Jason is a OPTION.  (Don't care about sorry jasons or not.)

The rest of your babble seems to come from other topics that we disagreed with.

But.. theres still 5-6 Ways to survive.   Like it or not.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

...  IMO you should be banned from this forum for not actually making any sense and spamming

You said theres only 3 escapes.  I told you theres really about 5 -6.

Then you go on about a car glitch..  (Never seen it happen in game)

Killing Jason is a OPTION.  (Don't care about sorry jasons or not.)

The rest of your babble seems to come from other topics that we disagreed with.

But.. theres still 5-6 Ways to survive.   Like it or not.

Wow.  You must be really special to never have been slashed to death by Jason who is still at the car while you had run far away from the car and are shown to be in a cabin.  That’s if your lucky enough not to rubber band into the car every time you get out of it. 

1 minute ago, NScarlato said:

Wow.  You must be really special to never have been slashed to death by Jason who is still at the car while you had run to the barn.  That’s if your lucky enough not to rubber band into the car every time you get out of it. 

...I don't think im special at all.

Im not saying its not happening.. It just never happened to me and have never seen it happen since the update.    And i've escaped plenty of times in cars and been stopped in the car.

2 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

Hi Comic Book Guy 

I wish I could like that more than once 

I literally never experience this shit.  Level 150 with hundreds of hours sunk into the game.  Stop blaming your shitty internet on the game developers and learn how to play the game right.  Better yet...suck it up and go play something else.

2 hours ago, TheLawOfLogic said:

Then why wasn't this bug present at launch? I've only discovered this bug since December. They introduced this glitch with an update, clearly.   

Actually it has been I remember it happenng before small maps were added