Sign in to follow this  
Alien_Number_Six

So I was watching this anti slashing stream.

And the players involved were very against "spawn killing" and "slashing." One player quit and killed herself after crawling through too many broken windows and putting herself in caution. "I had nothing and didn't want to give the slasher a kill." She said as she used a broken window until she died. I have heard about table salt but window salt is a new thing for me. 

Considering that Jason can simply grab you out of existence a Jason player using the broken melee system in this game against you should make you feel like you have more of a chance then less of a chance.

Yup, too many crybabies in this game. I was Jason recently and shifted/instagrabbed someone and killed him. The guy shouted down his mike "you f***ers can't even play the game right!" 

Is that spawn killing?

1 hour ago, Ocular_Pat-down said:

Yup, too many crybabies in this game. I was Jason recently and shifted/instagrabbed someone and killed him. The guy shouted down his mike "you f***ers can't even play the game right!" 

Is that spawn killing?

No such thing as spawn killing in this game, learn to not give af about "unwritten rules" that salty ass fools make up to assuage their hurt egos.

• Like 2