Sign in to follow this  
JF13

Video Game Snapshots

Thought i would start a topic for anyone who has a digital camera or a camera on their cell phone and wanted to share pics of some of their games,and discuss them a little.

This one is a Japanese Playstation Portable game called Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity.It has the original Phantasy Star Portable 2 on it,set at a lower difficulty,and renamed Episode 1.There's also a new,shorter Episode 2 game as well.If you've ever played Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 and 2 for Gamecube or Xbox,it works like that game.Your created character can freely go back and forth between both Episodes,levelling up.There is also a new playable character raced called Duman(SEED-infected Humans),that are referred to as 'glass cannons'....their defense stats are low,so they die with just 2 good hits,but they have some good damage with their special attack ability,which works similar to a Beast race's Nanoblast ability,since it's part of the Phantasy Star Universe series.One of the side missions in Episode 2 has you changing the outcome of the original Phantasy Star Online,so you get to play through shorter versions of the Forest,Caves,Mines and Ruins,plus you have a final boss fight with Olga Flow(pictured below) from Phantasy Star Online Episode 2.Even though the game is mostly in Japanese,when you create your characters,if you cycle through the options,you can give your characters english names and catchphrases,which is nice,at least.A friend printed up a 200 page translation guide for me to learn how to play the game,which was made by a helpful guy online called DeviFox,i think his name is...and i thanked my friend by buying him a copy of the game,so we play it in 2 player co-op offline alot...lol...so far I have beaten Episodes 1 and 2,so it's one of my favorite Phantasy Star RPG's i own,but i still wish that it had gotten released outside Japan.

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Blast Hornet VS Olga Flow  remake PSP.jpg

Spent some time playing Biohazard Zero/Resident Evil Zero for the Japan PS3 last night.Picked up the Japan version on disc because the american version for PS3 was a digital download only.It has a bunch of extra costumes for Rebecca and Billy to wear,plus a Wesker Mode where Wesker is Rebecca's partner,and Rebecca wears a black leather outfit and has red eyes...lol

RE0 Japan PS3.JPG

Was taking turns playing Wesker Mode on Biohazard Zero for the Japan PS3 with a friend last night.It's kinda fun seeing Wesker in the game,plus Rebecca gets a black leather outfit.

REZeroHD Wesker Rebecca PS3.JPG

Was playing Friday The 13th yesterday,took a snapshot on my PS4 and set it as my PS4's theme.

Js PS4 F13 wallpaper small.jpg

Playing a bit of the japan  Sega Saturn version of Castlevania- Symphony of the Night before i go out to do my laundry.It has 2 extra areas of Dracula's castle (Underground Garden and Cursed Prison),new weapons and armor for Alucard (one being the Lecarde Spear that he later gives to Eric Lecarde of Castlevania- Bloodlines),you can also play as Alucard,Richter or Maria right at the start of the game,plus some classic remixes.If you go through the Main Hall or Underground Garden as Richter or Maria,the music played is Vampire Killer from Castlevania 1,and when Richter or Maria fight the new boss,Skeleton Leader in the Underground Garden,the music played is Bloody Tears from Castlevania 2- Simon's Quest.

CVSymphony Saturn Maria toast Skeleton Leader.jpg

You are my new hero. I've got a crap ton of games to take some screenshots of. When I get the extra time, I'll do just that. Castlevania SOTN was one of my favorites from the PS1 days.

• Like 1

This one is Samurai Warriors- Spirit of Sanada for PS4.It's a single player RPG where you play as Yukimura Sanada and his father as their clan fights battles in the Warring States Period of Feudal Japan.You can also unlock other characters to replay missions you have cleared already.Here we see my favorite character,Ranmaru Mori has brought a panda into battle with him.He can ride the panda,plus the panda can attack enemies when it's being used by a character.

SW SANADA PS4 Ranmaru panda2.JPG

This one is Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 and 2 Plus for the Gamecube.It was a limited time release for the american Gamecube,so it usually goes for alot of money nowadays,but back when Gamestop had it as a new game,it was only $29,so i was glad i preordered it.It has a few DLC itmes on the game disc.

Episode 1- Central Dome Fire Swirl quest (a tribute to the Sega Saturn game,Burning Rangers) (Single player offline content)

The Fake in Yellow quest has been modified so you can now access and play the Gameboy Advance mini-games in offline mode (One of the minigames is based on Nights,another popular Sega series) (Single player offline content)

Episode 2-  3 more quests (Seat of the Heart,East Tower and West Tower) (Single player offline content)

Also available is the Episode 2 Challenge Mode for offline use,goes up to 4 players,and is the only way to do a multiplayer version of the Tower levels,you get to play them after defeating Olga Flow in the Challenge Mode.

Phantasy Star Online EP 1 2 PLUS Blast Hornet Mines GAMECUBE.jpg