Dr. Doodlydoot

How To Make Pamela Voorhees Fit In The Game

Vote  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pamela Voorhees Be In The Game?

• Sure
    • Nah

She's the mother of the legendary killer Jason. The creators added Roy Burns/ the copycat of Jason which is a human like Pamela. She did have Jason's techniques in the movie like grabbing the counselor and tossing them through the windows. Plus if it weren't for Pamela Voorhees, Friday the 13th the movie series probably wouldn't have been a thing. She gave birth to him, worked at Camp Crystal Lake, she avenged/ killed for Jason like Jason was doing for her in the 10 other films. Jason was telling Pamela "Kill her mommy, kill her!" and when Jason was killing for her his saying was "ki ki ki ma ma ma!" I also gave her the right stats that looked like to be in the fight scene with Alice Hardy and the 2 Bowie Knife kills that were in the movie besides the stop thinking one I made up. In the beginning of a game match she would just be at the camp entrance with a jeep next to her and with her morph ready to go. At the end of a game match you would just see her getting in the jeep then driving away.

Part 1/ Pamela Voorhees:       Weapon: Bowie Knife

Strengths:

Grip Strength

Stalk

Can run

Weaknesses:

Less hit points

Stun resistance

Shift

Weapon kills

1. Stomach Stab, Pamela Jams her Bowie Knife into the counselor's stomach

2. Throat Slit, Pamela Slits the counselor's neck with her Bowie Knife

3. Stop thinking, Pamela stabs the counselor's forehead with her Bowie Knife

This was the closest look I found to her as a killer in the game, but just with a different facial expression and with a Bowie Knife in her hand would fit perfect

Image result for pamela voorhees whole body 

Replace grip strength with traps for her strengths.

Replace stun resistance with defense for her weaknesses.

Other then that, it looks good.

And removed her voice being heard and place kid Jason's voice into her head. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

This was the closest look I found to her as a killer in the game, but just with a different facial expression and with a Bowie Knife in her hand would fit perfect

Image result for pamela voorhees whole body 

So she should be modeled after Ron Perlman?

• Haha 2

I want her in the game, but don't think she would work in the existing game mode. I still think a non-Jason game mode is the way to go. With Roy and Pamela as the killers and no shift, morph and all that.  

I mean I guess they could put her in with young Jason in the water, but I just think it would be to weird. Even more so the Roy

2 minutes ago, BygoneTea0253 said:

I want her in the game, but don't think she would work in the existing game mode. I still think a non-Jason game mode is the way to go. With Roy and Pamela as the killers and no shift, morph and all that.  

I mean I guess they could put her in with young Jason in the water, but I just think it would be to weird. Even more so the Roy

They would have to completely re-mo-cap her as she isn't a 7 foot tall behemoth and because of that she would play completely different. And kid Jason in the water just doesn't sit right for me. He would always be there waiting so the second you step foot in the water you're fucked. Or if you spawn to the water to control kid Jason, what would happen to Pamela, where would she go? Where would she spawn back after resuming control of her?

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see her in the game, but it wouldn't be the same as just making a new Jason skin with new stats and kills. If the devs are willing to put in as much work as it would take to add her, I don't see it happening for a very long time.

On 03/02/2018 at 8:27 PM, Hell Toupee said:

So she should be modeled after Ron Perlman?

Now that's a genius Idea for a remake... Ron Perlman as Pamela Vorhees? Hell yeah take my money now.

I would doi it this way:
Pamela ONLY on the Crytal Lake map.
Only way to kill her - decapitation with the machete, you'd have to aim for her neck in combat mode.
She would not morph or shift, she could run as fast as any concelor, and would have to slash them with her weapon a few times to kill them.

I would put in a game mode so you can play Part 2 Jason only on packanack, Part 3 Jason only on higgins haven etc etc.
Different way to kill Jason on every map - packanack with sweater, higgins with axe in the barn.......

Make Pamela Voorhees playable on all maps.

Id like Both VERSIONS OF Pamela Voorhees please.

1. The Human Version From The First FRIDAY tHE 13TH MOVIE 

2. The Zombie Phantom version From Part 3

I would pay for a playable Pamela. She'd have to have that crazy face with the wide eyes and manic grin. It would be great. I know the whole mask-off killing Jason dynamic of the game would make it impossible to do pamela, but just imagine that for a typical Friday the 13th twist, that when she takes so much damage, her head comes off, but for an awesome stinger...she keeps on going with no head. You gotta stab her in the heart to kill her. Eerily, the rotten head is still there in the shack at the end, laughing as the headless body returns.

As for her voice, who cares? Roy hears it. They explained that away by saying He's mad. Perhaps its the Jason demon thing from part 9, using her corpse? Perhaps her spirit and Jason's are both wrapped up as one supernatural force of vengeance, like Victor Crowley in hatchet. They die, they come back. 

Zombie Pamela from part 3's ending would work in the existing game as well as Roy does, and I think Roy works well in the game (I still think bashing down a door with those hedge Trimmers is hilarious).
  Other than that, and I have mentioned this in other threads: @Spongebob The Hedgehog's idea of a choice for Jason's drowning kill animation is a good way to get her in the game. His idea was to give a choice to use the Child Jason model or the Zombie Pamela in the drowning kill animation instead of the standard Jason you are using at the time. Instead of pressing 'e' to initiate the kill it could give you a 1, 2 or 3 prompt for your choice.

31 minutes ago, Ahab said:

His idea was to give a choice to use the Child Jason model or the Zombie Pamela in the drowning kill animation instead of the standard Jason you are using at the time. Instead of pressing 'e' to initiate the kill it could give you a 1, 2 or 3 prompt for your choice.

This could be an interesting mechanic for the borders around the lake.

Instead of having those roped off areas if someone were to swim to far out they get pulled under by boy Jason or Pamela.

It would teach idiots that hiding on the fringes isn't a good idea.

On 2018-01-29 at 9:38 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

New versions of powers - Pamela should play differently than Jason

Morph Pamela - Pamela should be able be able to Morph directly into a hiding place inside a cabin, randomly selected from the hiding places available(can't Morph to one in use), so she's not just jump killing whoever happens to be in the room. If she disappears in front of a counsellor, they believe her to have been a hallucination, have them say something in game to this effect. Pamela can morph to her jeep on any road not visible to players, appearing in the jeep after players start a car. Can be used to block entrances, or preform Jason's car smash. Restarts faster then the car and has no door, making it easier to enter or exit. 

Sense Pamela - Pamela knows the camps better than anyone, house light up still. However when she's outside her prey don't glow like for Jason, instead their paths do. She can follow your trail, in a crouch at full speed. Pamela has exceptional hearing, she sees sound bubbles better than Jason. When active she also hears all radio talk. Pamela thinks the ghost of Jason is helping her, when active she sees Jason pointing at the closest counsellor or the biggest group. Some times he runs toward them, players with the psychic perk should see him as well. 

Shift Pamela - Rather than having Pamela go after her target faster, lets have it be a Trap/Sabotage power. If chasing a counsellor, and she uses the power they fall as they have run over a trip line. After being slowed down, can they get up in time becomes the challenge, it should give you a stamina penalty, as well as giving Pamela a stamina boost(Pamela shouldn't have infinite stamina, just recover it in interest ways. Rage Mode might trigger infinite stamina though.) If your in a car and she activates this power with the car in view your steering becomes loose and erratic. The car stops or surges forward, making it clear you've been sabotaged. If you exit the car, the hood pops up, win a mini game to restart the car.  

Stalk/Hunted Pamela - Pamela is always in stalk mode her power Hunted turns stalk off for a short duration. Hunted works the opposite from Jason's stalk, essentially she turns on the music, amplifying the fear. Counsellors increasingly stumble, sabotaged flashlights start failing, flickering or just dying. Mini map disappears, and the dark starts creeping in. Weapons like shotguns and flares don't fire as she's sabotaged them, or miss fire and injure the counsellors based on their luck stat. Axes, bats, pokers, pots, pans and wrenches all may break after one swing.

(When you pick up melee weapons, they may be marked as greased. Random at spawn, you can risk using the weapon but it may injure a fellow counsellor or fly out of your hand. You now have a penalty when climbing though windows, as the grease just makes it so slippery.)

(Windows may be greased as well, no more than one window per cabin at the start of the match. Counsellors should be careful or risk falling and hurting themselves. If you climb through a greased window, pick up the penalty on all weapons)

(Going into Combat Stance helps but doesn't stop all Hunted effects. If your in Combat stance you can dodge to prevent a jump kill. Searching houses should be scary, and slow)

These are my suggestions for Pamela's powers, hope you find them useful @Dr. Doodlydoot.

1 hour ago, AdmiralJT said:

This could be an interesting mechanic for the borders around the lake.

Instead of having those roped off areas if someone were to swim to far out they get pulled under by boy Jason or Pamela.

It would teach idiots that hiding on the fringes isn't a good idea.

Good idea. Maybe if a counselor lingers near the ropes in the water too long, zombie Pamela comes up and drowns them. Should Jason get the XP for this though? I don't think so. I think it would be a little off to have child Jason do it though, with adult Jason running around somewhere else on the map.

I recently did a post where I said a possibility of Pamela appearing in Singleplayer challenges.

Here: 

There's been loads of threads people have made to discuss Pamela being added. I don't think it'll happen anytime soon, but if you want to talk suggestions then search for one of the existing threads please.