Andre

This game is dying and I blame Gun Media

38 minutes ago, Andre said:

The numbers on Steam would imply otherwise

Now it's maybe too late, if Team Killing will go back, maybe all the player's will abuse of killing, just because it miss them.

Just now, Andre said:

Well another thing too, Ive always been behind the idea that many counselors kill because well, they are just better at it than Jason. Time Jason catches up, 4 counselors have been killed by Bugzy, so Ive said this before as well, If Jason was actually a threat, the counselors wouldnt have the luxury/time to kill each other, theyd be too busy running from Jason instead of seeing him as a nuisance/peeping Tom to thwir machette fights

Why would those guys need to kill each other for tho? The car wasn't done or the boat? Cops weren't calls? What's the point of team killing if your not gonna kill a friend for a seat in the car or boat? It's just mindless killing for no reason. I just think you want team killing back so you can troll lobbies and make people rage instead of playing the game.

1 minute ago, SDA said:

Why aren't you taking your own advice and staying in private matches?

Because thats not the game I bought.

Just now, Andre said:

Because thats not the game I bought.

Well, to paraphrase you, in life, things change. Walk away, or find people who share your ideals (which you could, in private matches; if you don't want those and their stated terms, I suspect you're mainly annoyed that you don't get to inflict yourself on unsuspecting victims.)

3 minutes ago, SDA said:

Well, to paraphrase you, in life, things change. Walk away, or find people who share your ideals (which you could, in private matches; if you don't want those and their stated terms, I suspect you're mainly annoyed that you don't get to inflict yourself on unsuspecting victims.)

Well yes I could go to private matches but the main topic of this post is about my anger as to why the game is dying and I believe its because Team Killing was removed, mainly. Would I just love for team killing to return? absolutely. Would I kill random people sometimes? If the mood hit me, sure. 

Good riddance to team killing. I can't tell you how many times I've been trolled that way. FUCK team killing. Just because I was pretty good at being Jason, someone gets a shotgun and shoots my counselor in the back? No thanks.

Everything else can come back, but FUCK Team Killing.

39 minutes ago, Treymaker said:

I’m actually in the minority that also believes they never should have gotten rid of team killing. Trolls or no trolls.

I can't agree. It was a great feature until the trolls made it impossible to keep. If anything, I'd like to see the Item Drop Icons go away, or at least be limited to the mini-map.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andre said:

Well yes I could go to private matches but the main topic of this post is about my anger as to why the game is dying and I believe its because Team Killing was removed, mainly, would I just love for team killing to return, absolutely, would I kill random people? If the mood hit me, sure. 

You are alone in this sentiment, at least in any stated form.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andre said:

Well yes I could go to private matches but the main topic of this post is about my anger as to why the game is dying and I believe its because Team Killing was removed, mainly, would I just love for team killing to return, absolutely, would I kill random people? If the mood hit me, sure. 

And that's why it was removed, because it was abused and missed used. Killing just because it's there. I don't go around spraying my med spray for no reason, it's meant to heal me and other players when we get injured. 

On 2/4/2018 at 1:45 AM, Ghostboy20 said:

And that's why it was removed, because it was abused and missed used. Killing just because it's there. I don't go around spraying my med spray for no reason, it's meant to heal me and other players when we get injured. 

I guess, but it made the game exciting and fun and added unpredictability and "replay-ability".

On 2/4/2018 at 1:50 AM, TheReaper666 said:

I have it on PS4 and people play it 24/7 it's nowhere near dead. 

Well thats great to hear, but with the fans the game will never truly die, but it seems it will never return to its high period from last summer 

Just now, Andre said:

I guess, but it made the game exciting and fun and added unpredictability and "replay-ability".

Still has replay-ability, don't need team killing to make the game fun again. New ways to escape, new ideas for the cars, maybe some new maps that aren't just copy and paste, that new gamemode will be fun once dedicated severs are finished, they'll be hard at work making that again. 

1 hour ago, Andre said:

add more weapons and means for the counselors to slaughter Jason and each other, BUFF Jason and make him actually a threat

This is contradictory, do you want counselors to "slaughter" Jason or do you want him to be an actual threat?

28 minutes ago, Andre said:

Would I kill random people sometimes? If the mood hit me, sure. 

No wonder you are mad, you are the exact type player who caused team killing to be removed. Maybe you should have quit playing with the rest of your troll buddies.

16 minutes ago, Andre said:

I don't recall having fun when some jagoff was following me from cabin to cabin trying to kill me when I did nothing to them and just wanted to play the damn game. After matches like that " replaying " couldn't have been further from my mind.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I agree, they never listen to their strong community they go and do what they want and they think it’s going to be the best thing ever and a majority of it comes back with a strong percentage of negativity from the fans of the game, that’s one reason why it’s dying. I haven’t played the game since the last patch in December 

• Thanks 1

Hey there was almost 1800 people in game early today on Steam. That, believe it or not, was a jump. It usually floats around 1000. 

If they keep pushing the game in the direction this last patch pushed it, it'll keep improving.

42 minutes ago, Hell Toupee said:

This is contradictory, do you want counselors to "slaughter" Jason or do you want him to be an actual threat?

No wonder you are mad, you are the exact type player who caused team killing to be removed. Maybe you should have quit playing with the rest of your troll buddies.

I don't recall having fun when some jagoff was following me from cabin to cabin trying to kill me when I did nothing to them and just wanted to play the damn game. After matches like that " replaying " couldn't have been further from my mind.

That's why i play only the offline mode now.At least offline,i don't have to worry about Pamela's head biting me in the ass when i'm killing bots on her behalf!...lol....Thanks again Gun Media!

2 hours ago, Andre said:

People are savage by nature brother, if the people you are playing with are not playing the game [you want them to play], then leave and plau with a group of people who share your ideals. Dont ask that a game feature be removed cause you got your butt kicked smh

Nevermind that that natural life cycle of games has high player count in the beginning with a decreased player count overtime once the game isn't considered new anymore.  Who cares if the game has less players. Naturally players will flock to other games when they come out and many times it has nothing to do with gun (once shadow of the colossus comes out,  I won't be playing as much f13 for a while).

1 minute ago, Manny1985 said:

Nevermind that that natural life cycle of games has high player count in the beginning with a decreased player count overtime once the game isn't considered new anymore.  Who cares if the game has less players. Naturally players will flock to other games when they come out and many times it has nothing to do with gun (once shadow of the colossus comes out,  I won't be playing as much f13 for a while).

Isn't that game out already? I saw some youtuber already playing it. 

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

Isn't that game out already? I saw some youtuber already playing it. 

The remaster comes out on Tuesday.  To say I'm excited for it's release is an understatement. 

1 minute ago, Manny1985 said:

The remaster comes out on Tuesday.  To say I'm excited for it's release is an understatement. 

I saw Slyfox (I don't know if you know this youtuber) is playing it now, has two videos up, it's the remastered. Guess some people got it early.

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

I saw Slyfox (I don't know if you know this youtuber) is playing it now, has two videos up, it's the remastered. Guess some people got it early.

Yes, it happens.  YouTubeers got this game early to.  Gaming companies always trying to push sales with streamers.  That's a whole other topic. 

lol...Yeah, bring back team killing so now not only do you have to contend with a host who may or may not allow the match to end, you'd also have to contend with the many, many trolls who would TK people constantly.

That'll stop the game from dying.

Great idea @Andre !

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

Yes, it happens.  YouTubeers got this game early to.  Gaming companies always trying to push sales with streamers.  That's a whole other topic. 

Yeah whole different topic.

Anyways, I think Gun should add for a heart rip move for Valentines day (I know you have punch through the chest but this would be ripping the heart out and it's still beating) 

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

lol...Yeah, bring back team killing so now not only do you have to contend with a host who may or may not allow the match to end, you'd also have to contend with the many, many trolls who would TK people constantly.

That'll stop the game from dying.

Great idea @Andre !

Even worse, I've seen talk in the past about "partial TK" where you can't kill someone with weapons, only injure them severely.

Because there's absolutely no way that a Buggzy/Vanessa who teams with Jason cannot somehow abuse this.

3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Yeah whole different topic.

Anyways, I think Gun should add for a heart rip move for Valentines day (I know you have punch through the chest but this would be ripping the heart out and it's still beating) 

Fatality