ThatOneGuy1568

Kid trying to get me Banned because I was upset at him for leaving the game as a host when everyone escaped

I was playing as Tommy and helping my teammates escape with the cops when the host () left out of rage   I reacted by calling him a pussy (because I was Tommy) apparently he was 9 and his dad his trying to get me banned for swearing in an m rated game

This is going to happen, when you get a Jason who gets upset when things don't go their own way. I've seen plenty Jason's (and especially Counselors) who rage quit and it ruins the experience in my opinion... specially if it's the host, as that ends the match with no xp/cp awarded, in effect wasting nearly 20 mins of the lobbies time. Personally, those hosts who do rage quit, should be given a timed penalty if they do it repeatedly... say on the third time, can't log into the QP or PM for an hour or so.

Still, with dedicated servers coming soon, should help with the situation...

Well we do not allow public shaming so I have removed the name. In addition to this I am not quite sure how this discussion would continue as this seems more of venting than a discussion piece.