I didn't see a post related to this and i have only noticed it after the latest patch but i had repeated instances where if i grab a counselor right after they either climb out or jump out of a window that the window bubble appears outside the window and stays there the remainder of the match. I recorded some gameplay to show it. Has anyone else had this happen?  @AldermachXI @Alkavian @bewareofbears @ShiftySamurai @[IllFonic]Courier

I've gotten this when playing with the bots. I couldn't even throw the bots into the windows, it acted as if something was there. 

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

I've gotten this when playing with the bots. I couldn't even throw the bots into the windows, it acted as if something was there. 

I have had it happen with bots as well and i was able to throw them through the window but once i did i got stuck inside the bubble and the only way to get out of it was to morph.

1 minute ago, Official_Adam_W said:

I have had it happen with bots as well and i was able to throw them through the window but once i did i got stuck inside the bubble and the only way to get out of it was to morph.

It's a weird bug, I don't know if this is happening online or with the bugs. 

2 minutes ago, Official_Adam_W said:

When you say stuck inside the bubble, do you mean the problem where the window is smashed but the icon to smash it is still there, and the controls are locked up?

I haven't seen this issue yet (at least not online) but since this patch I've noticed as a counselor if you get wounded you occasionally cannot climb through windows anymore. I tried to ask Randy if this is a bug or intentional last night but I was ignored as usual.

This might explain why we sometimes can't interact with a window.

I've seen more than a few deaths occur due to that now. People run to a window, but they can't climb in. Jason then kills them.

I remember when you could be killed as Jason by getting knocked out of the map. Yes, now I remember. It would happen if you got stunned while picking up a counselor. Thank GOODNESS Morph exists in this game.

No what i mean is after the counselor climbs out or jumps out of a window and i grab him and i do the window toss kill i am stuck in place where the window bubble is where jason cannot move towards the window when a counselor is going in a window.

2 minutes ago, gyaaft said:

This has happened to me 5 times tonight, 3 of which got me killed. It occurs while injured or not. You press "E" at the window and proceed to stand there like a statue.

How on God's green earth do we keep introducing new bugs to core mechanics like this. Sigh...

Edit: I made this post prior to the video. Mine is a different issue where the windows just won't work at all. 

While a little bit of a different issue maybe it too is tied to the window prompt/bubble issues where instead it makes it where it doesn't recognize that you are trying to enter the window. I have also had this issue happen and couldn't figure out why i couldn't go in the window. Will need to test out more to try and narrow it down.

44 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

The issue in the OP is a known issue and will be fixed in the next patch. 

All the more reason to fear Jason and not get too comfortable. Those damned safety windows suck.

We appreciate you keeping the community in the loop.

58 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Idk if you guys are aware (I've already reported it) but the female counselors, (and even some males as I swear every single male counselor screams "Please, no!" in Tommys voice right before they die) are using incorrect voice clips when dying and running out of breath. Jenny dies with AJ's voice, Tiffany has AJ's pants when running out of breath and vice versa. Etc, etc.

6 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Idk if you guys are aware (I've already reported it) but the female counselors, (and even some males as I swear every single male counselor screams "Please, no!" in Tommys voice right before they die) are using ncorrect voice clips when dying and running out of breath. Jenny dies with AJ's voice, Tiffany has AJ's pants when running out of breath and vice versa. Etc, etc.

This has been an ongoing issue since the October patch. It started with Fox having the same voice lines as A.J and escalated from there.

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

This has been an ongoing issue since the October patch. It started with Fox having the same voice lines as A.J and escalated from there.

I've noticed it even before October, ever since I started playing in August, I've experienced it. Glad I'm not the only one who notices it though. @ShiftySamurai, hopefully the team is aware of this issue?

Unrelated, but wow that was some beautiful game play footage!

10 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

@ShiftySamurai  Not trying to stir things up, but does this possibly hint to the removal of the window bubble?