1. 1. Which kill would be cool?

• Electric fuse box shock
    • Sheriff back bend part 6
    • Tree face smash part 6
    • Torso cut in half
    • Arrow through eye part 3
    • Weed wacker environmental kill part 7
    • Slug barrel death part 8
    • Head smashed through t.v environmental made up.
    • Window pain glass decapitation made up. Pull window down on head . Environmental
    • Beating heart rip out part 6

Just want to know what kind of kills they would like to see? Some are made up others are from the films. Just having fun.

Well glad road flair kill isn't on this since we saw something like this in the Mocap studio awhile back. I would have to say Weedwacker kill would be cool 

I voted for the tree face smash, because there really isn't any environment kills in the middle of the trees.

Don't we already have an electrical box kill?

2 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Don't we already have an electrical box kill?

No, we don't even have a car kill! Would love to slam the hood on a camper as they are fixing the battery 

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

No, we don't even have a car kill! Would love to slam the hood on a camper as they are fixing the battery 

Yeah car hood or throwing them through the windshield seems like it would be a no brainer, but I swear I caught someone trying to turn the lights back on and slammed their head into the transformer.

1 minute ago, AdmiralJT said:

Yeah car hood or throwing them through the windshield seems like it would be a no brainer, but I swear I caught someone trying to turn the lights back on and slammed their head into the transformer.

Nope, no kills like that in the game :/ there is a boom box kill you might be thinking of that. 

Technically the heart punch in the game is the part 6 heart punch kill. Though it's not mentioned here, one kill I'd like to see is the kill in part 6 where Jason stabs the guy with the fence post, and tosses him over his head behind him. I've actually seen Kane hodder doing mocap for a kill that looks pretty much identical to that in one of gun media's videos a few months back.

29 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Nope, no kills like that in the game :/ there is a boom box kill you might be thinking of that. 

Yeah you're right, for some reason I remembered sparks flying out of the box the first time I did this.

The window decap would be interesting. And he would interact with a window the same way a counselor would, tap to throw them or hold to bring it down.

Just now, AdmiralJT said:

Yeah you're right, for some reason I remembered sparks flying out of the box the first time I did this.

https://youtu.be/9VNuEX8N5Ys

.... Jeez they have it close, just bash her head inside and let her fry! 

3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

.... Jeez they have it close, just bash her head inside and let her fry! 

And doing it should knock the power out of the nearby cabins.

Just now, Whammigobambam said:

Dedicated servers.

Why would you want them dead? I mean sure we can fry the servers if you want iRXk4.gif

Just now, AdmiralJT said:

And doing it should knock the power out of the nearby cabins.

Yeah, seeing a chard body next to a broke power box would make me slowly walk away thinking someone failed and got fried. tenor.gif?itemid=7929449

The Sheriff Garris back bend is aready in the game. It's called "Back Breaker".

@Evilagony Why is there no "Liquid Nitrogen/Head Smash" death from Jason X included in this? It is the best one in the entire series in my opinon. Definitely not the best flick, but that kill was awesome! With the choices you gave, I voted for Vera's speargun to the eye from part 3. That should really be added to the game as an environmental kill.

Those are cool and I know those kills will happen when x map comes out. that's why I did not add them.

Just now, CountYorgaVampir said:

I’d like like to kill somebody against the piano. 

Same!
311-piano-kl_zps269344dd.gif~c200

More water kills would be cool, I'd like to see one where you grab them by the collar and drown them when you're at the edge of the lake.