Alien_Number_Six

Fix this stuff it's a problem

The window glitch 

The car speed

Hit detection 

White and blue blood during kills.

Jason part 7

The car rubber band.

The glitch where Jason gets locked up and can only grab.

Please

You can grab kill and move. No slashing, door busting or using powers. If you get hit by a counselor it will bring you out of it but you can end up right back in it. Maybe console only.

1 minute ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

You can grab kill and move. No slashing, door busting or using powers. If you get hit by a counselor it will bring you out of it but you can end up right back in it. Maybe console only.

Ok. I thought you fell into the infinite block glitch.

This happened to me a couple of times this week. The first time Jason's arm stayed up like he was choking someone but his wrist was broken. The player who un-stunned me I let escape in the car, fair is fair, I told them if they stopped to pick anyone up I would be watching.  It was really funny hearing them tell the players running out to the road, "I can't stop, I'm not allowed". In the lobby after when they explained that they had bought their freedom by unbreaking Jason's arm, we all got a good laugh. I like the bug fixed, but bugs aren't the end of the world if players are cool about fixing them when they happen.