Counselor Combat is the title of an all-new, original game mode that may possibly be added to the Friday The 13th Game.

In this risky, fast-paced game mode, the basic gameplay elements are all exactly as they were in the old mode with a single exception: there will be no Jason. Instead, the seven counselors will fight amongst each other in a battle royale similar to the Hunger Games.

Spawning as a randomly selected counselor at a randomly selected location, the seven counselors must battle it out until only one counselor is left standing. Either using the melee weapons (axe, bat, machete, pipe, wood, or wrench), the firearms (shotgun or flare gun), a physical item (pocket knives), or even an escape route (car, boat, or police) to kill the other counselors, the seven must fight against each other until only one remains.

Some other notes include that the CB Radio and Tommy Jarvis will still be in the game, with a player once again coming back if called. The cars will still be there to run over counselors (though they couldn’t escape with them), the boat would be there to kill counselors in the water, and the police would still show up, only to drop off guns at the exit they spawn to. The weapons will still be able to break, the medical sprays will still be littered around the map, and the pocket knives can now be used to stab someone and cut their health in half. A final note to list is that the hiding spots would still be available to hide in, however, the other counselors could kill you by walking up to them with a weapon and pressing the same button as Jason.

So as you can see, Counselor Combat would be an inexpensive, fantastic, and truly amazing addition to the wonderful game we already have before us. So, if the devs could take a look at this, as well as the F13 Game community, I would be extremely thankful for any comments, ideas, or criticisms. And if the creators could actually make this game mode a reality, I think it would add diversity, sales, and pure fun to this incredible game that has given me hours of entertainment. Thank you for your time and please give me a response, Illfonic!

We're kind of getting this with Paranoia mode.

Also I don't think it'd be Friday the 13th without Jason in it. 

3 hours ago, Chetork said:

We're kind of getting this with Paranoia mode.

Haven't you heard?

Paranoia has been shelved indefinitely. 

3 hours ago, Chetork said:

Also I don't think it'd be Friday the 13th without Jason in it. 

Believe it or not Sean Cunningham wishes that wasn't true. 

@Chetork Thank you for sharing your opinion. As @WashingtonJones stated, Paranoia has been officially postponed, which will most likely mean that it will be cancelled. I agree with the developers’ decision, as it would cost a ton of money for something that might not even be fun. However, I believe that this game mode would be very uncostly as only a couple of things would need to be changed. And while I agree that it wouldn’t necessarily feel like Friday the 13th without Jason, it would provide a new experience that would break up the monotony of the current mode. And it would give the team killers somewhere to go as well, lol.

@Redcat345 I definitely agree with putting Pamela in the game. Maybe she could be added to this mode as an available “counselor,” or maybe added to the Paranoia mode.

2 hours ago, SmugDoka said:

Well Pamela Wasn't Jason

Pamela started the whole thing. She deserves a spot.

I agree that Pamela deserves a spot in the game, but this forum is for something else. Please check the link above to talk about Pamela.