Jubileet

Meanwhile on Reddit.. (Part 2)

12 hours ago, pioneer67fkd said:

just want to start by saying i got the game june 2017 and did not back it.That said savini Jason should never be available again period 

Same, bought last June. I did not put forth the money to get the project up and running. I am not entitled to something promised to those who put faith and hard earned cash towards. I bought the 40 buck digital, and that is it. None of the paid dlc has interested me, as I see enough sims being played by my wife. So the only people who are actually entitled to Savini, are those who backed, and were promised the content, end of story. Funny the ones bitching about "entitlement" are the ones who actually feel entitled to something that, is not promised to them. Funny how fast these past 15-20 years have really seemed to kill common sense and any form of critical thinking.

• Like 2

well, the problem with some pictures on imgur is that no court would ever accept them. at least not here. not sure about the US. you would need hard evidence. And i highly doubt that twitter or any other platform will be forced by court to reveal deleted posts when we talk about what? 1200$ it was? no way.

1 hour ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

well, the problem with some pictures on imgur is that no court would ever accept them. at least not here. not sure about the US. you would need hard evidence. And i highly doubt that twitter or any other platform will be forced by court to reveal deleted posts when we talk about what? 1200$ it was? no way.

Last i had read was upwards of 20k+. That is a substantial amount of cash. And if it was 1,200, theft and fraud are crimes. And all it would take is getting a lawyer, and any bureaucracy willing to listen, to subpoena up imgur/twitter and request those evidence admitted to the courts. Here in the US, they will use circumstantial evidence to convict folks. Have sern it a few times. Even in murder cases with no forensics admitted to the courts against tbe accused. Being that amount of money, if correct, a company , if things really are as they seem to us reading between the lies, there is a flavorful assortment of charges and penalties that could be levied against any parties involved. Kind of shit that can shut doors, ruin careers, wipe the bank out, and land you behind bars. Shady business practices such as these only go untouched, when those companies are tied to lobbying politicians, and certain sectors of our wonderful government. I have a feeling that a couple of small, indie game operations, aren't near as padded and protected as the crooks on wall street.

Edit: Courts here subpoena isp's, facebook, cell carrier's, twitter, etc. for other criminal cases as miniscule as a kid threatening to beat someone up over digital transmission. Hell, even Martha Stewart got prison time for her involvement on an insider trading case. And Wesley Snipes got time on tax evasion. So yes, if there is enough money at play, somebody(ies') ass(es) are gonna get burned. As they should.

• Like 1

well but if the victim aka illfonic doesn´t do anything. nothing will happen. and as you say they are covering  that theft there will be no court case.

and i am talking that screenshots made by aldermach or any other random user are not a valid evidence at a court.

you can go on and play dedective all you want, nothing will happen if they really cover something. wasted time. but hey, it´s your time.

also it´s is savini codes. they have no real value for illfonic anymore, as they do not sell him anymore. so yeah, stolen savini codes aren´t really a damage for illfonic. not a finanical at least.

1 hour ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

well but if the victim aka illfonic doesn´t do anything. nothing will happen. and as you say they are covering  that theft there will be no court case.

and i am talking that screenshots made by aldermach or any other random user are not a valid evidence at a court.

you can go on and play dedective all you want, nothing will happen if they really cover something. wasted time. but hey, it´s your time.

He and others have those images not on imgur. You have to use imgur to compress and put online. Those were screenshots taken in case of what happened, things magically getting deleted and disappearing.

More importantly, its who the eBay and e-mail account belong to. Tren_jac5 had been tracked back to the guy alder mentioned. 

There are also coincidences with the products he was selling and time frame of when he had worked a booth near all of said goods. Namely around June 24th is when he worked the booth. Early July products went up for sale. Seller also sold LRG cards.

Question is, how did he gain access to that many "Savini" Jason codes when they were supposed to have been printed to order? Most anyone had ordered was under 20, easily. So how does he have so many? Means a connection inside to get those.  Was it a lie they were printed to order and that there were actually several hundred extra printed, maybe for promotional use or whatever? Was it the one employee that stalked around the forums and other social media for two weeks after not appearing once in 9 months? Was it the two guys that watch the sales prices on eBay and laugh to themselves at the office? I am purposely keeping this part vague so only people inside will know whom I am referring to.

Even with all of this information, there is much to go in this rabbit hole.

@TheHansonGoons

On 8.2.2018 at 6:10 PM, Bropollocreed79 said:

This is still a thing?

Huh.

I wouldn't expect any sort of official statement until everything's been "sorted out" on the legal side of things, and even then, as part of any civil settlement there will probably be conditions enforced limiting the ability of either party involved to make an official statement, so I wouldn't hold my breath really.A

Again, if there is no court case nothing will be said. even if laywers are involved see the quote from Bropollocreed79. As Illfonic is the victim and also to be said to cover that whole thing, there will be nothing coming. no matter what kind of evidence you think you have.

You could ofc try and sue someone, but if illfonic says, hey no harm done, no need for that. no court will investigate that.

31 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

@TheHansonGoons

Again, if there is no court case nothing will be said. even if laywers are involved see the quote from Bropollocreed79. As Illfonic is the victim and also to be said to cover that whole thing, there will be nothing coming. no matter what kind of evidence you think you have.

You could ofc try and sue someone, but if illfonic says, hey no harm done, no need for that. no court will investigate that.

It's true Gun doesn't have to pursue charges for the theft but many other crimes were committed in the process and those don't need Gun to pursue charges. Gun already admitted the codes were stolen so selling stolen property, shipping stolen goods through the mail, shipping stolen goods across state or international borders, conspiracy to cover-up a crime. Those are a few charges that can be pursued without the need for Gun to press charges. 

Not quite on topic, but I wonder what would happen if all the backers were able to make a case that not pursuing this made the "exclusive" nature of Savini a fraudulent claim and sought damages. Would the idea of losing money light a fire for Gun? I'm no lawyer, but I'd be interested in the answer there. 

49 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

It's true Gun doesn't have to pursue charges for the theft but many other crimes were committed in the process and those don't need Gun to pursue charges. Gun already admitted the codes were stolen so selling stolen property, shipping stolen goods through the mail, shipping stolen goods across state or international borders, conspiracy to cover-up a crime. Those are a few charges that can be pursued without the need for Gun to press charges. 

well go on then. or is this whole thing just about barking behind the fence? infact it would be illegal to hold back evidence. just saying.

3 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

also it´s is savini codes. they have no real value for illfonic anymore, as they do not sell him anymore. so yeah, stolen savini codes aren´t really a damage for illfonic. not a finanical at least.

And you can drop trying to be a smart ass. Doesn't work well for ya', especially since you obviously know nothing of how our legal system works. A victim can drop charges and choose to press no against an assailant/victim and a county, state, or even "the people" can be placed as the "victim" and the said jurisdiction now has the ability to pick those charges up. Illfonic could choose to do nothing, and press no charges, but there are many ways the charges can still stick. But again tell me about our legal system in this country. Especially since it seems, people nowadays, can't recite our constitution or bill of rights, or anything pertaining to keeping our government in check, but think they grasp our legal system, and can't discern actual laws bound to our constitution, from unconstitutional policy paraded as law.

Edit: Theft is theft. Whether, a grain of salt, or $20,000 theft is theft. Shady business practices are also covered by laws in our country. Again, defrauding folks, lying, playing the game of, "i can prosecute you if i find you sold your code to anyone else." Yet they are pulling an old school ponzi scheme off, which ironically is something illegal here as well.

2 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

He and others have those images not on imgur. You have to use imgur to compress and put online. Those were screenshots taken in case of what happened, things magically getting deleted and disappearing.

More importantly, its who the eBay and e-mail account belong to. Tren_jac5 had been tracked back to the guy alder mentioned. 

There are also coincidences with the products he was selling and time frame of when he had worked a booth near all of said goods. Namely around June 24th is when he worked the booth. Early July products went up for sale. Seller also sold LRG cards.

Question is, how did he gain access to that many "Savini" Jason codes when they were supposed to have been printed to order? Most anyone had ordered was under 20, easily. So how does he have so many? Means a connection inside to get those.  Was it a lie they were printed to order and that there were actually several hundred extra printed, maybe for promotional use or whatever? Was it the one employee that stalked around the forums and other social media for two weeks after not appearing once in 9 months? Was it the two guys that watch the sales prices on eBay and laugh to themselves at the office? I am purposely keeping this part vague so only people inside will know whom I am referring to.

Even with all of this information, there is much to go in this rabbit hole.

Fun shit lol.

2 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

@TheHansonGoons

Wrong. Many charges out there that can be thrown at whomever, without Gun or Illfonic's consent. @Brigadius

Name dropped just a few.

2 hours ago, Brigadius said:

Bingo

1 hour ago, Risinggrave said:

Not quite on topic, but I wonder what would happen if all the backers were able to make a case that not pursuing this made the "exclusive" nature of Savini a fraudulent claim and sought damages. Would the idea of losing money light a fire for Gun? I'm no lawyer, but I'd be interested in the answer there. 

You raise a very good question.

Edit: sorry for the double post.

1 hour ago, Risinggrave said:

I'm not a lawyer either, but today I'll play one on the internet. I don't think a class action suit would do anything but bring a little bad press to Gun. There is already precedent for game companies to offer an exclusive and turn around and sell it at a later date. Gun could probably argue that they never stated how long the Savini Jason would be an exclusive. Also the EULA states that no one actually owns Savini Jason, or the game, they only have a licensed to play the game, and that licensed can be modified at any time.

@jameson87 like i said, if you have proove of a crime and hold it back that is also a crime. either do something or stop barking.

42 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

I'm not a lawyer either, but today I'll play one on the internet. I don't think a class action suit would do anything but bring a little bad press to Gun. There is already precedent for game companies to offer an exclusive and turn around and sell it at a later date. Gun could probably argue that they never stated how long the Savini Jason would be an exclusive. Also the EULA states that no one actually owns Savini Jason, or the game, they only have a licensed to play the game, and that licensed can be modified at any time.

I agree, i would be willing to bet there would be a higher chance of punishment if the right lawyer and bureaucracy were to take the charges up and let things fall on the kinds of charges that would be sought by said lawyer and or the agency enforcing the ethical business practice laws on the books. I too, think, going the class action suit route would be detrimental to getting the whole story and truths out than if they just settled in court for some cash.

The issue that has been beaten to near death but still refuses to die. Here is what is going to happen to those who have Savini Jason even though they didn't back the game, Nothing........

26 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

@jameson87 like i said, if you have proove of a crime and hold it back that is also a crime. either do something or stop barking.

We aren't the one's holding anything back. That would be the one's trying to claim innocence or sweep under the rug. Anything we have is also on record in the cloud and data held by isp's, twitter etc. All we have are copies, they have that data and would be the one's under scrutiny of obstruction of justice. Not some people holding backups. But if it is actually to move forward and then those sites were trying to be deceptive, then it would be up to those of us with the info to turn it over. We are not breaking any laws as we have published it in an open forum. We likely would not be the one's getting subpoenas, but if we just so happen did, i am sure there is a few of us with enougj integrity to turn it over.

So this topic is just trying to make them admit that something went wrong? well, that´s cute.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

So this topic is just trying to make them admit that something went wrong? well, that´s cute.

No, it would be showing that not all of us are as gullible as some would like us to be, and shows that if needed, we have backups. Not quite sure why you seem to advocate doing nothing to someone(s) guilty of crimes. Either way it is quite funny that the ones who have been crying for savini since the beginning are doing their best to derail anything from happening.

19 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

The issue that has been beaten to near death but still refuses to die. Here is what is going to happen to those who have Savini Jason even though they didn't back the game, Nothing........

No one is calling for action against the buyers. Not that i have seen, anyways. It would be those who lied, defrauded, then seemingly tried to bury/alter evidence and stand in the way of truth seeing light. As like I and a few select have said, we were not backers, and we are not entitled to getting a chance at buying savini, nor do i care about those who got to buy him. All i care about in this dog fight is, truth being vindicated, and those responsible for the lying and scamming be held accountable for their crimes.

oh, i cried for savini? that´s new to me, but pls provide me some links where i did that. and i am not derailing, i am just saying you either have something against them or this whole thing here is just hot air.

and i am fully on topic. so yeah, not derailing.

11 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

oh, i cried for savini? that´s new to me, but pls provide me some links where i did that. and i am not derailing, i am just saying you either have something against them or this whole thing here is just hot air.

and i am fully on topic. so yeah, not derailing.

Reading comprehension, let us break this down....i said you were advocating complacency i.e not interested in pushing this further and helping to uncover the truth. I said "the ones" meainig many people, who seem to be blowing this off and derailing anything from happening. Now......you may or may not be included in "the ones" as i don't follow you around and read every post. I think we have replied maybe 2 to 3 times on other threads at the most about other topics. I never said you were derailing the thread being off topic. I said the people who have been crying the most for him, seem to be the ones trying their damndest to derail anything from happening i.e an investigation or charges being filed. That is it for today's class on reading comprehension. And those of us waiting with backups have absolitely nothing else to do unless, more lies are told, it keeps going on and on with no answers, or twitter or whoever jumps in that seat and try to withhold things. Then it would be up to us to drop the info into the right hands. Either way, you either are advocating nothing be done to those who commited the crimes, or you want it out and dealt with, or you just don't care. And judging by your constant attack against any of us pushing for the truth, i would have to believe you belong in that first group of folks who believe all is fine with what happened, and we should just move on and let those responsible get away with a crime(s) no average person would get away with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I never said do nothing. i said do something or be quiet. That´s a difference. Also i never said i believe either side. I see people claiming they have evidence, yet all they do is talking.

I have no clue what´s really going on. But i will for sure not make a judgement due to a few screenies. That´s for sure.

6 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

I never said do nothing. i said do something or be quiet. That´s a difference. Also i never said i believe either side. I see people claiming they have evidence, yet all they do is talking.

I have no clue what´s going on. But i will for sure not make a judgement due to a few screenies. That´s for sure.

It isnt just screenies, there is tracking codes tracing things back to the one guy, who changed his name, and tried to scrub his twitter of anything connecting old account to new. But the dumb ass, changed his name and deleted only one or two posts, leaving others still posted. Hell he couldn't even think hard enough to try and delete old account and create a new one. In this day in age, anything you do digitally is stored and kept. So even deleting the account and starting a new one doesn't dissolve anything. You forget we live in a country where they tell us you have no right to privacy and admit to spying on its citizens data mining all of their electronic communications. If this guy was smart in the slightest he would have left no trail digitally by using vpn's, .tor (black web) encryption, and any other tool available to those who skirt law enforcement everyday using these methods. Fact is, he thought he was smart, was greedy, word got out and then he tried to cover tracks in the most amateur way possible, and was sloppy with those attempts. We know one involved by all accounts. Nothing there yet, to prove any one person from gun. But as much of a moron as the seller was, he probably has left something somewhere that hasn't been uncovered yey, or is a card being played close to the vest by one or a few. That is something i don't know or have. Either way, i want to see companies/individuals who make what some of these guys do, held accountable for the fraud and lies. Not too much to ask, just that the rule of law apply to all not just a select demographic.

• Like 1

This whole thread's a jerkoff fest. It's here to keep bored people excited. 
Consider this the retard version of Woodward & Bernstein

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

I have no clue what´s really going on. But i will for sure not make a judgement due to a few screenies. That´s for sure.

Do something or be quiet? Like go on a forum and bitch about a "dead" game all day like you call it and do? Hypocritical oath I guess.

• Haha 1