7 hours ago, Blackbird68 said:

Let's be honest you are what's wrong with this game. Leaving it would make it alot better so we don't have to deal with trash polls and complaints like this. Get over it kid and as I said in that last post you made go play overwatch if you don't like it. Or better yet go play Cod so you can get your points and kills every game so you can be happy in your little comfort space. You are a joke.

Okay, you need to take your disrespectful behind somewhere else. I'm also letting the staff know about you. If your going to go out full disrespectful, then you shouldn't be on here at all and shouldn't have a account. Your the problem here. Disrespecting others opinions and how they feel, you F up for that. Also if you read through the threads you would know I no longer have issues about the game. My last issue was me losing friends, but now I'm making new friends and I am getting use of the game from the way it is now.

But your words.... NO! YOUR MOUTH, Is out of line and I think my next topic will be about people like you! Your name and quote will make a great example of it! :) I'm exposing you to the community of what your true colors really are and how your willing to disrespect the rules here in this community. WE DON'T NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU AROUND! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, sims2series3493 said:

Okay, you need to take your disrespectful behind somewhere else. I'm also letting the staff know about you. If your going to go out full disrespectful, then you shouldn't be on here at all and shouldn't have a account. Your the problem here. Disrespecting others opinions and how they feel, you F up for that. Also if you read through the threads you would know I no longer have issues about the game. My last issue was me losing friends, but now I'm making new friends and I am getting use of the game from the way it is now.

But your words.... NO! YOUR MOUTH, Is out of line and I think my next topic will be about people like you! Your name and quote will make a great example of it! :) I'm exposing you to the community of what your true colors really are and how your willing to disrespect the rules here in this community. WE DON'T NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU AROUND! 

This guy has to be trolling. Either that or he's an intersectional feminist gender fluid tranny. Or something.

I'm just going to say you all need to calm down from name calling each other, because 1) Its stupid, 2) You aren't behaving like the intelligent people you surely are 3) You'll all have yourselves to blame when the mods close this thread.

Now, if we can all get back on topic thank you, I can see nothing wrong with the latest patch. Games are faster paced, less pocket knives, no longer seeing trolling parties ganging on Jason or at the exit. You have to be fast at finding parts and work more constantly as a team. To sum it up the game plays well, the only break counsellors get is with an inexperienced Jason who gives them an easy time.

22 minutes ago, a kamikaze man said:

I'm just going to say you all need to calm down from name calling each other, because 1) Its stupid, 2) You aren't behaving like the intelifent people you surely are 3) You'll all have yourselves to blame when the mods close this thread.

Now, if we can all get back on topic thank you, I can see nothing wrong with the latest patch. Games are faster paced, less pocket knives, no longer seeing trolling parties ganging on Jason or at the exit. You have to be fast at finding parts and work more constantly as a team. To sum it up the game plays well, the only break counsellors get is with an inexperienced Jason who gives them an easy time.

That's an intelifent comment. 

38 minutes ago, TheLawOfLogic said:

That's an intelifent comment. 

Image1.png

Ok, so I slipped my finger over a wrong key, big deal. I have now changed my spollingmistak. Can we try and keep this on topic? :)

Now back on topic to the update, the only really annoying thing now with lack of pocket knives is when Jason spam traps a key location such as the fuse box or drivers door on the car. You have to way in your options of whether you use your one pocket knife to disarm, or now more than likely you don't have one, make sure you have a med spray so you can disarm it with your leg. This happened to me last night. Jason put 3 traps next to the drivers door. I had to activate the trap, spray myself, run from Jason, repeat and then eventually I managed to escape by the car. Much to Jason's annoyance. Trapping Jason's certainly have an advantage this patch -  not that I'm complaining, it makes the game more challenging and a little more tactical.

• Like 1

There's always the whiners,  Jason was very easy to beat was ridiculous.  Now is more balanced, it is obvious that Jason has to take advantage because he is only 1, and the counselors are 7 + Tommy.

1 hour ago, TheLawOfLogic said:

Or you could just go for the other car or the fuse box. Incidentally, there are two l's in intelligent.

Well, that's quite hard to do when you're the last person left alive and no one has called the police or bothered to bring any items to another car. Incidentally the game I referred to only had 1 car and a boat.

1 hour ago, TheLawOfLogic said:

You have no idea how you come across to sane people, apparently, sims.

Well at least I am well mannered and don't generally double post. I don't want to bicker with you or anyone. Writing silly posts will only give other people a bad impression of yourself. Can we leave it at that and focus on the topic at hand? In any case, I won't bother replying to another childish comment.

59 minutes ago, i-cold said:

There's always the whiners,  Jason was very easy to beat was ridiculous.  Now is more balanced, it is obvious that Jason has to take advantage because he is only 1, and the counselors are 7 + Tommy.

Certainly the case now, safety in numbers isn't so much an option depending on which Jason you have against you. A fast runner can now make mince meat of a group of counsellors that don't have so many PQ's, med sprays or instant stun weapons. In some ways its better to coast around other counsellors when ferrying parts because you can no longer rely on that certainty that one or two counsellors can keep Jason knocked on the ground.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, a kamikaze man said:

Well, that's quite hard to do when you're the last person left alive and no one has called the police or bothered to bring any items to another car. Incidentally the game I referred to only had 1 car and a boat.

Well at least I am well mannered and don't generally double post. I don't want to bicker with you or anyone. Writing silly posts will only give other people a bad impression of yourself. Can we leave it at that and focus on the topic at hand? In any case, I won't bother replying to another childish comment.

Certainly the case now, safety in numbers isn't so much an option depending on which Jason you have against you. A fast runner can now make mince meat of a group of counsellors that don't have so many PQ's, med sprays or instant stun weapons. In some ways its better to coast around other counsellors when ferrying parts because you can no longer rely on that certainty that one or two counsellors can keep Jason knocked on the ground.

I was speaking to sims with the last comment.  As for being the last one alive, I wouldn't waste any med spray or knives and try to survive. He's going to be there immediately when you step on it.

3 hours ago, TheLawOfLogic said:

I was speaking to sims with the last comment.  As for being the last one alive, I wouldn't waste any med spray or knives and try to survive. He's going to be there immediately when you step on it.

Your wasting time speaking to me then my friend. This post is how many days old? I was most likely upset about my friends leaving which was really why I created this thread. But I'm no longer am having that issue because I'm making new friends in this community. I don't care about the update anymore. IN FACT, I'm actually getting better at it. 

I'm basically saying I'm over it now and I'm starting to enjoy it, but it's annoying that people like you are still being a ass to me because of this topic. Now if I really knew how to take down the thread I would, so the negative comments and insults can stop coming in. Thanks for insulting me calling me insane or what so ever. Even though, you don't know me, I'm am still willing to accept and respect your opinion about the game update all the ways. 

On 2/2/2018 at 7:02 AM, sims2series3493 said:

Things are beginning to reveal itself since the new UPDATE:

This is my 3rd day playing Friday the 13th on it's new update. I taking notice how more people are even RAGE QUITTING or SUICIDE. I also took huge notice that most of my friends aren't playing Friday the 13th now and starting to go back to GTA 5, Monster Hunters, [Dissidia Final Fantasy] (NEW GAME) and other games that they played before they played Friday the 13th. It's very sad that they are leaving Friday now. :( It hurts me the most because now when I look at it, Friday was the game that brought us all together. Friday the 13th was the game that pulled me out of GTA 5 because it was SO addicting. 

Now it's just me and a very few friends are playing now. I have so many friends for what now? How and where did I make so many friends from? Friday the 13th. -_- But now, that's basically finished... Not everyone have the same games to play with each other on. 

In the first thread that I made, I post/commented that I was going to just give the update a chance, but what's happening now is BULL. I also stopped making comments on the first thread to read most of everyone's comments before the Staff locked it do to arguing and rudeness. Also coming to find out the staff had to locked it twice because of the same issue. WHERE'S THE RESPECT for other people opinions? Also telling others to get use to the UPDATE or get the F off the game and play another game like OverWatch or so... That is very disrespectful and wrong. Also now your wish is becoming true. Players that loves to play as Counselors are beginning to leave and stop playing Friday the 13th. How do I know? Because most of my friends are leaving, which really makes it a good example. 

This is becoming a mess and a problem. Right now the game is favoring Jason, which there are those that's not liking it. [Which you guys are calling NEWBIES that just signed up to state that they are not liking the update] In my own opinion, the game is suppose to be fun by playing as Jason and Counselors. It's suppose to go both ways. Now it's one sided and you all know it. We are about to have ONLY Jason players around and sadly for Jason players not everyone can be Jason at the same time. This is WAY OUTTA CONTROL! Can we all come to an understanding that this game isn't balanced at all between Counselors & Jason? Can we all just respect each other and work together to have this game be FUN by playing as Jason & Counselors...? 

I'm hurting right now because I don't want us to fight and I don't want to lose all my friends because of a stupid UPDATE. :( This is ridiculous! 

Please just be honest with each other. You guys don't like this game favoring Counselors and also don't like this game favoring Jason. Can we all get together and make this game fun for everyone then? 

5a7452a8308cf_PocketKnife3.jpg.dd120d1b34579a3928e0bcf151eaf824.jpgfriday-the-13th-the-game-jason-kills-1040754.jpg.bdcfe9425dc80d0a8428d612c49a123a.jpg

Vote For it...

It is VERY simply psychology.  In the game where you have 8 people.  Seven play one side.  One plays the other sole side.   If the game so heavily favored to the one and not the seven the seven will do what they can to not be in that situation (avoidance).  If the seven feel that once they are the target, they have no chance - they will strike back (verbally) as well as leave the situation (exit).  Penalties DO NOT MATTER in the moment.  When they feel helpless and cheated (fairly OR unfairly) they will respond.  The developers are listening to the first people here who got off on playing super killer, and its why people are responding the way they are.  The number of rage quitters - up.  People not locking doors - up.  

2 minutes ago, va_ghost said:

It is VERY simply psychology.  In the game where you have 8 people.  Seven play one side.  One plays the other sole side.   If the game so heavily favored to the one and not the seven the seven will do what they can to not be in that situation (avoidance).  If the seven feel that once they are the target, they have no chance - they will strike back (verbally) as well as leave the situation (exit).  Penalties DO NOT MATTER in the moment.  When they feel helpless and cheated (fairly OR unfairly) they will respond.  The developers are listening to the first people here who got off on playing super killer, and its why people are responding the way they are.  The number of rage quitters - up.  People not locking doors - up.  

Do you know how to remove a thread or a forum? I'm completely over this thread and am getting use to this game now. I don't have any problems with the update anymore. Also thank you for your honest opinion! :) Oh and everything you stated is also true. Not locking doors and leaving it open is annoying, but that something we have to deal with, just like how I have to deal with this update. Once again completely over it. 

"I am hurting right now"

No wonder they call this the snowflake generation.  

"it's annoying that people like you are still being an ass"

Yes, it's me who's being an ass.  

8 minutes ago, TheLawOfLogic said:

"I am hurting right now"

What's funny is I love snowflakes! Makes Christmas always a fun time of the year 

6095a5e70f16cece030f27157e33586c--santa-

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TheLawOfLogic said:

"I am hurting right now"

What's the problem...? Snowflake generation? Really? -_- Why can't we just be cool? Why can't you respect my opinion or others? Seriously can we squash the issue and the both of us can be the bigger man? Can we just be friends? Also this is my last time replying to you, if your unwilling to just squashing the issue. I'm done with the back and forth arguments. Also if you feel that I was the one being the "ASS" I apologies, even though I didn't shoot insults at you or about your opinion, also you mind as well have just replied to me with this quote. smh you must of felt some kind of way about me calling you an ass if you really have to go back and copy and pasted my previous posts. "No wonder they call this the snowflake generation." some people just can't handle others opinions and small words like ass.

On 2/4/2018 at 3:32 AM, a kamikaze man said:

I had to activate the trap, spray myself, run from Jason, repeat and then eventually I managed to escape by the car. Much to Jason's annoyance. Trapping Jason's certainly have an advantage this patch

The fact that you can singlehandedly tank and survive traps 3 times is absurd, IMO.

That alone kind of proves the point that the decrease in PK hasn't done anything for Jason other than allow him to pull off a few more grab kills. 

If you can do that, tank 3 traps and survive, and 3 others in your lobby could do the same as well, that would mean Jason could have dropped a dozen traps and prevented nothing. 

The patch was good, but there's still so many things that need work in this game regarding balance between Jason vs Counselors as well as Counselor to Counselor.

16 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

The fact that you can singlehandedly tank and survive traps 3 times is absurd, IMO.

That alone kind of proves the point that the decrease in PK hasn't done anything for Jason other than allow him to pull off a few more grab kills. 

If you can do that, tank 3 traps and survive, and 3 others in your lobby could do the same as well, that would mean Jason could have dropped a dozen traps and prevented nothing. 

The patch was good, but there's still so many things that need work in this game regarding balance between Jason vs Counselors as well as Counselor to Counselor.

I'd say it was more circumstantial luck than tanking. I survived because I had medic perk that gives x2 uses of med spray, and by chance I had 2 med sprays on hand (1 looted from dead counsellor). If there was an easier way I would have took it, but without P.Ks or another viable way to escape I had to force my way through the traps, spray myself, lure Jason away and repeat. Not as easy as it sounds. Without the combination of medic and 2 sprays I wouldn't have been able to use the car.

I agree there are still issues that need balancing, but we are still in the early days of the latest patch and still need time to find them all out.

30 minutes ago, a kamikaze man said:

I agree there are still issues that need balancing, but we are still in the early days of the latest patch and still need time to find them all out.

Yeah. I agree to that. 

Say though, hypothetically you had 3 or 4 counselors plan to start the match with Hypochondriac, Thick Skin, and Medic, all as Vanessa just say. Traps are utterly worthless. And part 4, 7, or 9? You only get 3 traps at all. 

Anyways though yes, still early in to the patch and more to be learned towards what still needs balancing.

• Like 1

Sucks having to rely on someone like Vanessa now.  It was much more fun playing with high repair counselors like Mitch.    Honestly, the game was better pre-this patch.   Being Jason wasn't that fun but you were only Jason a limited time in Quickplay anyways