35 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Yeah...things won't be that easy with this group. We're planning some matches this weekend.

You're welcome to go for 8/8 against us. It's also a good group of counselors to play with. Good teamwork.

Aldermach XI on Xbox if you want to add me.

Thanks, Alder! @AdrianBlackbear, will you accept the challenge and let us know how it went on Monday?

1 minute ago, sims2series3493 said:

Thank you for understanding me. About the Title, what else can I call it? If it's not negative? and SURE, I'll actually would like to exchange gamer tags, do you play Friday on Ps4? I'll actually add you as a friend and play with ya. You did say something about making new friends or was it someone else? Doesn't matter anymore.  Your right.

yep, ps4 here as well, sweenmasheen is the name there also

Alternate title ? i dunno. lots of things could work, my biggest issue was the one word.  'Negative ' Take that out, leave everything else the same ( in the title) and youre golden . At least at that point we dont automatically know the stance of the creator of a Supposed Unbiased poll.

I'll totally play with you if you add me, But I dont play as often or as long as i'd like to most of the time. although tomorrow may be an exception as im due some daddy time.

1 minute ago, sims2series3493 said:

Sorry if you feel some kind of way about the poll, if I can take it down I would... But don't know how?

I feel bad, for making you feel bad about the polls now. Soz. :(

Keep them up. There's nothing wrong with freedom of expression and they're not hurting anybody or anything :) - I was just trying to convey that they could be articulated from more of a middle ground.

Anyway, all the best - have a good afternoon. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This topic is HILARIOUS. You guys need to change it to "Let's discuss the concept of discussion". Anyway,

It's more difficult to play as a counselor now and before it was way too easy to play as a counselor ......... therefore the update is a possible contribution to the game. The only possible way for it to be negative is for people who have been playing a counselor without any need for strategy at all in the past. Those people are not going to be happy.

BEFORE: YAY, I have two pocket knives and a spray, and the two other players have 4 more sprays here so I'm just going to run around and screw with jason.

NOW: Help, I have no spray left, I should have ran to the east because there was another player in that house. maybe is would have distracted him enough to catch my breathe but I thought nothing can hurt me and ran in the opposite direction. Now I'm in dangerous. Boo-hoo. I wanna play on the old update where us teen counselors are dancing and screwing around with a 300lb serial killer with a knife! I HATE THIS GAME, I can't teabag now. I'm complaining to the creators!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Sogreth said:

DbD with their 18k players. Compared to F13 with their 1k players.

People are idiots tho.  In this day in age people are getting dumber and dumber by the second.   People are ingesting Tide Pods FFS. 

Also, I can sit here and list all the problems with DBD..   But i'll just name a few of the most important things wrong with DBD

DBD- Maps are very small, generic, bland and have no style

- Players can juke in Magical circles and never get tired

- DBD objectives make no sense... Hooks and Generators.

- Killers are very basic and seem like more of a gimmick.  And they all lack over dramatic/cool kills (THE STAPLE OF ALL SLASHER FLICKS)

Theres a reason why after i play DBD for few games i instantly want to play a REAL Slasher game like Friday the 13th.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

I feel bad, for making you feel bad about the polls now. Soz. :(

Keep them up. There's nothing wrong with freedom of expression and they're not hurting anybody or anything :) - I was just trying to convey that they could be articulated from more of a middle ground.

Anyway, all the best - have a good afternoon. 

thank you for your kindness

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Sweenmasheen said:

yep, ps4 here as well, sweenmasheen is the name there also

Alternate title ? i dunno. lots of things could work, my biggest issue was the one word.  'Negative ' Take that out, leave everything else the same ( in the title) and youre golden . At least at that point we dont automatically know the stance of the creator of a Supposed Unbiased poll.

I'll totally play with you if you add me, But I dont play as often or as long as i'd like to most of the time. although tomorrow may be an exception as im due some daddy time.

I seriously need help changing the title... I really don't know how to remove the forum or Poll or even edit the Title. Only thing I can edit is the information I was stating. 

Also on the Ps4 for just search me on it I have the same name. So should be a very easy search or give me your name and I'll add you. 

30 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

Overly defensive! I don't want a "fight" or "war". I've simply pointed out that your polls are flawed. I haven't been abusive or rude about it. 

The polls along with the item count threads and such are nothing but browbeating the forum with contempt for the changes. 

They won't stop posting loaded questions/threads rephrased until they come up with a majority that says they hate the changes.

You are mostly dealing with DbD survivor mains who are infuriated the devs have reversed their move towards creating a clone where the killer is a joke to be toyed with.

2 minutes ago, Caliph said:

The polls along with the item count threads and such are nothing but browbeating the forum with contempt for the changes. 

They won't stop posting questions/threads rephrased until they come up with a majority that says they hate the changes.

You are mostly dealing with DbD survivor mains who are infuriated the devs have reversed their move towards creating a clone where the killer is a joke to be toyed with.

Do you know how to remove a forum and Poll? Also how to delete your account on here?

I would like to throw my 2 cents here. 

I understand that people would get upset if their friends stopped playing a game they enjoy, but even if some people are moving away since the last patch, there are others welcoming it with open arms.

There is ultimately nothing wrong with advocating a change that you think is warranted. However, if your group of friends has dispersed in pursuit of other interests, you haven't much of a choice but to get over it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sims2series3493 said:

Can we all come to an understanding that this game isn't balanced at all between Counselors & Jason?

Nope, because it's better balanced now than ever before. It's the fact the game is no longer heavily favoring counselors that's causing all this salty whining...which is delicious :JasonPt4:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

Nope, because it's better balanced now than ever before. It's the fact the game is no longer heavily favoring counselors that's causing all this salty whining...which is delicious :JasonPt4:

And the small amount of players that are actually on the forum that agree with you, doesn't mean everyone likes the changes.

You don't speak for everyone.

3 minutes ago, Sogreth said:

And the small amount of players that are actually on the forum that agree with you, doesn't mean everyone likes the changes.

Thanks for my morning dose of 'puppy walking into a wall' Soggy :)

1 hour ago, Sogreth said:

Go have a look at the poll "Is it too hard to escape" ... then come back and look at what you typed here, and read it aloud to yourself. 

When you've finished doing that, maybe you'll come to the conclusion that you and your very small minority of players don't speak for everyone else.

If the forums hold a "small amount of players" ... your portion of like minded individuals is miniscule. It's just the same 5-6 people repeating the same threads and polls, somehow expecting a different outcome.

Repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome = the definition of insanity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dmack621 said:

Go have a look at the poll "Is it too hard to escape" ... then come back and look at what you typed here, and read it aloud to yourself. 

When you've finished doing that, maybe you'll come to the conclusion that you and your very small minority of players don't speak for everyone else.

If the forums hold a "small amount of players" ... your portion of like minded individuals is miniscule. It's just the same 5-6 people repeating the same threads and polls, somehow expecting a different outcome.

Repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome = the definition of insanity.

Has Patriot told you about his difficulty level idea yet? :)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, dmack621 said:

Oh right, "the poll" that what, 200 people voted in? Yeah, that's totally all of the players in this game. Especially when most of the ones on this forum are very biased.

3 minutes ago, Sogreth said:

Oh right, "the poll" that what, 200 people voted in? Yeah, that's totally all of the players in this game. Especially when most of the ones on this forum are very biased.

Biased as in they don't want the game balanced around 1 vs 1 (Jason vs Counselor) Game play.  Yes..

200 people voted and the majority don't think Escaping is an issue. I've escaped plenty of times already since the patch.  Im pretty sure if this vote was done with the entire player base it would just mirror the same results percentage wise.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sogreth said:

To throw my two cents in -- truthfully, I've been on this forum five days a week for almost a half year now, and I can tell you the vast majority of players WANT Jason to be OP.

They WANT him to be extremely difficult to escape from.

They WANT him to make it an accomplishment to escape.

They WANT Jason to be scary!

What we had before is people beating the blue hell out of him, teabagging and dancing all the way -- laughing their heads off about it and emoting at the exits.

Now -- they're screaming when he shows up. They run in fear. He is JASON again, and he is difficult to get away from -- just like in the films. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sogreth said:

I know that it is preferable to your opinion that this board is just an outlier, but honestly we are more likely to be a fairly representative microcosm of the larger community. There is nothing else that unites us other than the love for the game. 

2 hours ago, Sogreth said:

It's been across the board, buddy. Not just on the forums. But hey, keep making 50+ threads thinking that somehow that will give the devs the impression that more people think like you. :lol:

• Like 1

On 2/2/2018 at 4:31 PM, Cokeyskunk said:

To throw my two cents in -- truthfully, I've been on this forum five days a week for almost a half year now, and I can tell you the vast majority of players WANT Jason to be OP.

They WANT him to be extremely difficult to escape from.

They WANT him to make it an accomplishment to escape.

They WANT Jason to be scary!

What we had before is people beating the blue hell out of him, teabagging and dancing all the way -- laughing their heads off about it and emoting at the exits.

Now -- they're screaming when he shows up. They run in fear. He is JASON again, and he is difficult to get away from -- just like in the films. 

And the people on the forums isn't anywhere CLOSE to the "vast majority" of players. And again, the forums are extremely biased. You say anything related to a Counselor buff, and they scream and cry, and ask for more Jason buffs.

22 hours ago, dmack621 said:

It's been across the board, buddy. Not just on the forums. But hey, keep making 50+ threads thinking that somehow that will give the devs the impression that more people think like you. :lol:

I've made one thread here. So that's wrong.

And if you don't have anything meaningful or smart to say, don't say anything at all. Kthnx? Awesome, bye now, little buddy :D

15 minutes ago, Sogreth said:

I've made one thread here. So that's wrong.

And if you don't have anything meaningful or smart to say, don't say anything at all. Kthnx? Awesome, bye now, little buddy :D

Stop double posting constantly you Muppet...every thread you're in - I have to scroll through your regurgitated crap. Read the rules.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Splatterhouse said:

Stop double posting constantly you Muppet...every thread you're in - I have to scroll through your regurgitated crap. Read the rules.   

QQ more?

I'm just replying to all the trolls :)

I'm not double posting at all. If people quote me, I'll quote them. Read the rules. Because there is nothing about "double posting". So I must ask, have YOU actually read the rules? Because I have. Only part about posting/quoting is that if the post is very long, or if there are pictures, to just cut them down. Aww, too bad for you I guess.

12 hours ago, Veevleigh said:

I started playing back at Halloween when the game was on sale, and basically exclusively play Counsellor. So I've only ever known the 'nerfed' version of Jason hunting me, but I still love this new patch.

When I first started playing the game, without much clue as to what I was doing, I loved the thrill of trying to survive. I died almost every time, but it felt exciting and tense. As I got better, with the nerfed Jason as he was, I found myself escaping more often than dying. I began to lose interest, because the game wasn't as tense anymore. I didn't feel like I was in an intense horror movie.

Since the changes to Jason, I've died every single match. I've not even got close to escaping! I'm not the best gamer in the world, so that explains why, but I still love it. It's SO much more tense now. Escaping feels like a real achievement. I feel a real sense of panic when Jason shows up because I'm almost certain he'll get me. I think it's brilliant.

I started playing when the physical release came out as well and I couldn't agree more with this post. Playing the nerfed Jason taught me alot about counselors survival as well and timing is everything. Playing as Jason I think to myself if this counselor does this or that then they might escape but morphing then stalking and shifting usually stops all the nonsense.

On 02/02/2018 at 8:02 AM, sims2series3493 said:

I think you just judged the poll too quickly. The poll isn't biased and isn't based on a one sided thing. It's only asking can we work together and respect each other and can we have fun playing as both Counselors & Jason. So what's wrong with the poll again? Clearly you don't have respect either. You don't want to vote in the poll because it's obvious you don't respect others opinions. smh what a shame. Also I'm not talking about Pocket Knifes in this forum! Read the Forum before trying to state something. Your in the wrong forum, thread, POLL. I only want to hear opinions and discuss the new issues, not bull shiz! If you happy with this update then say your happy with it. It's you opinion and I'll respect it all the way!

Let's be honest you are what's wrong with this game. Leaving it would make it alot better so we don't have to deal with trash polls and complaints like this. Get over it kid and as I said in that last post you made go play overwatch if you don't like it. Or better yet go play Cod so you can get your points and kills every game so you can be happy in your little comfort space. You are a joke.