6 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Post it here then.

I mean not for nothing but i played 8 games last night.  I escaped 4 times last night.  And was also in a game where Friends killed Jason.  And i died 3 times.   

So from my point of view.  You're making a big stink over nothing.  I don't even know what you're really complaining about.

I mean.. weapons are still everywhere.  Jason is just slightly faster with a better grab.    The only change i notice to the game is less Pocket knives (which is good) and Jason going for more grab kills again (Which he should).  Which for me means LESS GETTING slashed to death by Jason and Jason being fun again. 

I am not comfortable with revealing my gamertag, so I will not post it here.

Once I "adapted" and added over-powered epic perks to the fastest counselor in the game, I don't have a problem now. I escape just as much as I used to, but it's sad that I'm often the lone survivor (or close to it) and I escape by getting really lucky and scoring fantastic hits. I some how manage to grab a pocket knife or two each round. I even found all 3 once! If I find more than one, I give them to slow counselors of course.

I respect your point of view, but I do not wish to discuss this anymore as I see it leading to nowhere land; as you've already previously stated you feel that even after this patch, counselors still need nerfs.

6 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

The issue, as I see it, is many players who feel that Jason is too powerful are trying to beat Jason BY THEMSELVES.  

I agree..  And the problem is with these people complaining about not being able to beat Jason BY THEMSELVES is they want the game balanced around that.

But if the game became balanced around 1 vs 1 then Jason would be completely useless in a game where the counselors actually work together.

ok i will admit my preference is jason but if you think its too hard to be a counselor or no fun to be a counselor theres something wrong with you because since this update i have had the most fun being a counselor so stop saying the balance is bad because both sides of the game are equally enjoyable and if you think otherwise its time for you to play something else 

This is already spiraling out of control. No one is trying to discuss this, they just want to vent their frustration about opposing opinions and assume.

It will not surprise me one bit if this thread also gets locked.

2 minutes ago, stoney said:

Stick to offline mode.

Just make Jason AI in matches then.

Why? I like playing online. Usualy I play with a good group. I've even played with afew people here and we get along just fine. And like I said, I have no real problems with gameplay issues. I just understand the reasons for buffing Jason and i'm trying my best to make you little princesess also understand the reasons behind these minimalistic buffs.

Honestly, the game really was marketed as a Jason experience. That is a fact, I didn'yt just make this up! Google it... Did you miss my point or didn't you just  understand what I wrote? Have I been complaining about anything else but you whiney little girls who just can't stand getting killed?

Your comment to me is just stupid, out of place and it doesn't hold any relativety.

Just now, stoney said:

Once I "adapted" and added over-powered epic perks to the fastest counselor in the game, I don't have a problem now.

as you've already previously stated you feel that even after this patch, counselors still need nerfs.

Adapted.?   You're over thinking things.  The changes where not that drastic.  I play on Random and still survive.  It really comes down to the Jason player.

And ya.. i think the counselors needs a few more tiny nerfs.    Like you said. "You have no problem now"   Well, we can't have that..    

10 minutes ago, Sweenmasheen said:

Yeah, I just quoted you in another response and went into a bit more detail.  Respect is what you want. I'm not sure what it is that i said that made it clear to you that I have no respect, but I did try to elaborate for you while you were so quick to label me disrespectful. I was actually trying to take up for you a bit. I still don't regret it ,yet. Respect is a 2 way street my friend. Both sides can be quick to judge and assume. I can be as guilty of it as anybody I guess. Sure.

Everyone who has a differing opinion isnt your enemy, and I know you were saying the same thing. I wasnt trying to call you out, but I did find your poll to be something that I couldnt vote on. I still do and I gave you some reasoning behind my pov. I hate when words are put in my mouth or my words twisted, I'm not saying that you did that , but that kind of thing is much more common this past week than it ever was.

We all like this game or want to. We all have this great common ground that has brought us together. We are here for comaradery not wars. 

I apologies then for assuming that you were disrespectful, but you should have stated all of this what you just said in your last comment. Put it all as one not giving out pieces. I just want everyone to enjoy the game TOGETHER. Not go to war and go down blazing! I agree with you, we're not here for a WAR. 

2 minutes ago, stoney said:

This is already spiraling out of control. No one is trying to discuss this, they just want to vent their frustration about opposing opinions and assume.

I love playing as counselors and I don't agree with your complaints of needing to add more pocketknives because of randoms not working together.

I mean..  What do you want?  More pocket knives right?

1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

Like you said. "You have no problem now"   Well, we can't have that..    

"You bring the chainsaw, I'll bring the beer" :)

• Like 2

Just now, lasse_hei said:

Why? I like playing online. Usualy I play with a good group. I've even played with afew people here and we get along just fine. And like I said, I have no real problems with gameplay issues. I just understand the reasons for buffing Jason and i'm trying my best to make you little princesess also understand the reasons behind these minimalistic buffs.

Honestly, the game really was marketed as a Jason experience. That is a fact, I didn'yt just make this up! Google it... Did you miss my point or didn't you just  understand what I wrote? Have I been complaining about anything else but you whiney little girls who just can't stand getting killed?

Your comment to me is just stupid, out of place and it doesn't hold any relativety.

Sorry you feel that way about my response.

Perhaps consider this a better reply: link or link

The game is fine as is from both sides I am enjoying it. Jason kicks ass and he ain't easy to escape from. You shouldn't escape every single match. It's a lot more fun to get killed trying to escape than to just escape without worrying about anything. 

1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

I love playing as counselors and I don't agree with your complaints of needing to add more pocketknives because of randoms not working together.

Well, I guess it's okay to try replying again.

Not only that, just for the game to revert back to the balance that was here around July-September, before the October Horror and the rest of the ugly crap that shortly followed.

But just 2 more pocket knives added would make the game practically revert back to the way it was when no one complained about anything besides glitches and Jason's force grab.

The item spawn along with the 2 pocket knives, but obviously still reduced. There are currently 6-8 health sprays and there does not need to be anymore. That's plenty.

4 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

ok i will admit my preference is jason but if you think its too hard to be a counselor or no fun to be a counselor theres something wrong with you because since this update i have had the most fun being a counselor so stop saying the balance is bad because both sides of the game are equally enjoyable and if you think otherwise its time for you to play something else 

You didn't read the forum and you are one of those that are disrespectful, telling others to leave and go play other games. Who the hell is you? In this forum I explained what's going on in my point of view and also I didn't say anything about the balance or any side and I made sure everything I said on this THREAD, POLL, FORUM wasn't one sided. I'm also not having people being disrespectful in this discussion on this forum. So you need to change up real quick or go kick ROCKS, before I go requesting to have this topic LOCKED.

1 minute ago, sims2series3493 said:

You didn't read the forum and you are one of those that are disrespectful, telling others to leave and go play other games. Who the hell is you? In this forum I explained what's going on in my point of view and also I didn't say anything about the balance or any side and I made sure everything I said on this THREAD, POLL, FORUM wasn't one sided. I'm also not having people being disrespectful in this discussion on this forum. So you need to change up real quick or go kick ROCKS, before I go requesting to have this topic LOCKED.

I'm sure the mods can read and will lock it themselves. 

5 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Whose talking about Pocket Knifes? This forum isn't about Pocket Knifes. Like why? The pocket knife thing is over. In this forum, I have nothing to say about pocket knifes.

Just now, sims2series3493 said:

Whose talking about Pocket Knifes? This forum isn't about Pocket Knifes. Like why? The pocket knife thing is over. In this forum, I have nothing to say about pocket knifes.

He wasn't talking to you...

Just now, sims2series3493 said:

dude did i say anything bad all i said is i think its fun on both sides and seeing a majority of comments that seem to agree so i said if you're not enjoying the game play a game that you will enjoy is that so bad

12 minutes ago, stoney said:

But just 2 more pocket knives added would make the game practically revert back to the way it was when no one complained about anything 

...So no one was complaining about more pocket knives?  Funny...  but i remember nearly EVERYONE on this forum complaining about it.  

Besides, you do know the extra pocket knives that where added a few months ago was never meant to happen?  That being said.. i disagree about adding more pocket knives. 3-4 is just fine.   Theres no need to add more pocket knives anyways.

IMO Counselors need more NERFS.. For example.

-  Melee attacks form Jason should disarm Counselors with melee weapons. Counselors can still over power Jason in combat

-  Using med sprays should take at least 5 seconds of spray time to heal. Healing is too quick and no one should be healing in mid chase. 

Just now, stoney said:

He wasn't talking to you...

Shaking my head... All I ask in this forum is respect. I even made it clear to everyone that I'll respect their opinion all the way. But still getting the same out comes.... Why...? Stoney, you is totally right. No one is ready for this topic yet and also needs to be given time. This was my last forum as of for now. Clearly no one can respect each others opinions without insults and WAR breaking loose.

1 minute ago, sims2series3493 said:

Thank you for making it clear and also that's only one question. Most of it is about US, plus I still don't see what's wrong with it. It's not like it's one sided and also you can obviously leave comments about it without it saying to do so, also because I didn't add more to it doesn't make sense to me... All I'm saying is shouldn't this game be fun for everyone (Playing as both Jason and Counselors and by voting you are keeping it real with me by stating how you feel?). If your happy with the update, then just state that. It's your opinion and I respect it, but for those that don't that on them. Let hate and let them burn. :)

okay, I'll try to break it down a bit more for you, The wording  and puncuation of the poll kills it for me . Things in brackets where you judge the voter , I dont care for that kind of thing even if I agree with the brackets. I'll say it again. The first question is stupid in my opinion. Of course it is supposed to be fun for both sides, no one will vote that it shouldnt be and no one has voted that way .

If i were to vote on whether or not we can respect each other I'd have to vote no based on what Ive seen. not based on what I can do only based on the activity Ive seen the last few days.

I will vote on the 3rd question.  

also I wasnt saying that you should have asked people to comment, it was more a suggestion on how to better word your question. Keep the polls simple and just trust that they will explain in the comments I guess.

11 minutes ago, stoney said:

Sorry you feel that way about my response.

Perhaps consider this a better reply: link or link

Thanks. Maybe you should follow some of your own advice? Altleast I tried to rationalize my point... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

dude did i say anything bad all i said is i think its fun on both sides and seeing a majority of comments that seem to agree so i said if you're not enjoying the game play a game that you will enjoy is that so bad

That's it. I'm about have this forum LOCKED. you know what you meant. I can't anymore, I need a staff up in this forum!

I think there's just a fundamental difference of opinion as to what is fun. Nobody here wants an instant win button just for playing Jason or the counselors. This is a Friday the 13th game in the survival horror genre. In the films only one or two people ever survived, and many times they had to work together to do it.

Teamwork still beats Jason and always will. He can't be in two places at once. If you coordinate pushing objectives like the phone and car at the same time, Jason can only stop one. If 4 counselors want to get the car going it's not an easy thing for Jason to stop. Jason still lacks the tools to effectively deal with large groups of counselors.

The reduced item counts really emphasize player choice. Do I use this med spray to tank this trap, or save it for window looping? Do I use this shotgun to buy myself some time to escape, or save it for when we start the car? Counselors that make sound choices live longer and escape more. It's a learning process and each time I die there's usually an obvious mistake that I made. It wasn't that Jason was too fast, or his grab range was too long.

The good counselors learn from their mistakes and understand the value of teamwork. The bad ones, not so much.

• Thanks 1