I love it when games include as many skins/variants/outfits as possible...I was just thinking about some ideas for new Jason appearances, in addition to the bloody ones.

Pt. 2

Battle damaged variant - shoulder wound from end of film

Option to change/adjust cover of overalls, plaid shirt, and shoes. 

Pt. 3

Battle damaged variant - axe wound to head, stab wounds to hand and knee

Option to change/adjust cover of shirt, pants and shoes.

Pt. 4

Battle damaged variant - machete wounds to hand and torso, hammer wounds to head.

Option to change/adjust color of shirt, pants and shoes.

Pt. 5

Battle damaged - wounds from tractor impact, gash on shoulder, more weathered mask.

Tommy's dream variant - worms crawling from eyes of the hockey mask, dark green shirt and grey pants, weathered mask with a single red triangle. Could have the same unmasked look from pt. 4. 

Tommy's hallucination variant - very similar to the dream skin, without the worms. Mask has bloody axe wound.

Option to change/adjust color of Roy's coveralls.

Pt. 6

Battle damaged - Propeller damage to mask, shotgun wounds to torso

Option to change/adjust color of shirt, pants, shoes, and gloves.

Pt. 7

Extra crispy variant - Burned clothes and skin, embedded with nails

Pt. 8

Toxic variant - Partially melted from the toxic waste, warped mask

Option to change/adjust color of shirt, pants, shoes and gloves.

Pt. 9

Reversed eye variant - Jason's eyes appear as they do in the film, with the skeletal socket on the damaged side of the mask.

Coroner variant - the first person Jason possessed...a cosmetic change only. Everything else is the same...instead of knocking off the mask to kill him, he must be damaged further with the machete. 

Josh variant - works the same as above. Cosmetic change only. Police outfit, gunshot wound to temple.

Robert variant - works the same as above. Cosmetic change only. Dress shirt and pants, tie. Very bloody with gunshot wounds and tire marks across torso.

Option to change/adjust color of each variant's outfit.

Yes these are awesome skin ideas hopefully the devs will see your post and take this into heavy consideration. I believe the more skins we have the more fun and fresher the game will feel. Send these ideas to their twitter, facebook and whatever else they have. I have a hunch they may have similar plans in the works.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

Yes these are awesome skin ideas hopefully the devs will see your post and take this into heavy consideration. I believe the more skins we have the more fun and fresher the game will feel. Send these ideas to their twitter, facebook and whatever else they have. I have a hunch they may have similar plans in the works.

Thank you! I hope they do...I'd love to see more options like this to keep things fresh. They could be unlockable, so there would be more to look forward to in leveling up. 

On 2018-02-02 at 3:22 AM, CoyT92 said:

Thank you! I hope they do...I'd love to see more options like this to keep things fresh. They could be unlockable, so there would be more to look forward to in leveling up. 

Yes Please, these are fantastic. I was just about to add this, these could easily fill a good chunk of the space with nothing to unlock. They would definitely keep me playing just one more match and provide a reason to give Jason's I might not play so much a whirl. This is a good suggestion.

22 hours ago, MyersVoorhees said:

I want a skin for each Jason that blacks out the eyeholes like how they did with Part VIII.

Good idea! 3, 4, and 5 would especially benefit from this.

17 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

For part 3 Jason: Friday-the-13th-Part-III-Jason-Voorhees-

Ah, yeah, that would be really cool! Especially if the unmasked face was the one pictured...that more monstrous looking Winston design. It's a bummer that look was rejected for the bulk of the film...

17 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yes Please, these are fantastic. I was just about to add this, these could easily fill a good chunk of the space with nothing to unlock. They would definitely keep me playing just one more match and provide a reason to give Jason's I might not play so much a whirl. This is a good suggestion.

Thank you!

These are great ideas. 

I'd also like to see the eyeholes darkened.

Part 4 Jason's are way too visible. It never looked like that in the movie. 

1 hour ago, Splatterhouse said:

These are great ideas. 

I'd also like to see the eyeholes darkened.

Part 4 Jason's are way too visible. It never looked like that in the movie. 

Yeah, you should have to knock off Jason's mask to see his face, not being able to see it even if his mask is on. It should be a reward to see his horrific and grotesque face. I also feel it would make Jason look much more frightening and intimidating.

Id Like to see The Sack Head Jason white fabric stained with blood half the sack on his head torn exposing half of his deranged face.glowing red eyes.

Blood Drenched clothing.

So a while ago I was talking with my 9 year old, who doesn't play the game, but knows who Jason is, about how Jason changes his look between movies. So last night he says, Dad I came up with a Jason. I was already to hear something ridiculous, something childish and inane. Jason goes sledding, on the moon, but no he starts telling me, "So after part nine, Tumour-Head but before Uber Jason, Jason gets dredged up from the lake and sent to a museum. At the museum it is the weekend and Jason wakes up, he goes looking for a weapon and people. Jason finds the medieval weapons and takes a mace. Because it can break an open door with one hit or a closed/locked door in two hits." Now at this point I'm paying attention. "So it's the New York museum, from the movies(you know the ones) and Jason see the T-Rex, well Jason thinks I need something else, drops the mace. He goes and gets a battle ax, and takes down the T-Rex, because nothing is scarier than Jason." I'm impressed, Jason can't even allow a skeleton to take the lime light from him, but my sons not done. "Jason rebuilds his shack in the museum, after getting his mace back. Sets it up using pieces from the displays, complete with a shrine to his mother." So I figure he's done, but nope there's more. "Jason has time so he takes the metal from helmets and armour and he fastens them onto his hockey mask." Now at this point I'm thinking that's a pretty good story, and that Jason sounds badass. So I asked if he would mind me posting it, and as your reading this he said yes.

So what do you think of the New York Museum Jason?

I think I'd actually watch that movie, the opening act is great. I really like the idea of interns showing up Monday morning to a trashed museum and finding his shack just standing in the middle of a hall. 

Also can you imagine how many kill points there would be in a museum, every five feet you'd have a new opportunity. For creative kills, or interesting props, a lot of the same animations would be used but really who would care. You could hang all the counselors in one hall of death. 

3 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

So a while ago I was talking with my 9 year old, who doesn't play the game, but knows who Jason is, about how Jason changes his look between movies. So last night he says, Dad I came up with a Jason. I was already to hear something ridiculous, something childish and inane. Jason goes sledding, on the moon, but no he starts telling me, "So after part nine, Tumour-Head but before Uber Jason, Jason gets dredged up from the lake and sent to a museum. At the museum it is the weekend and Jason wakes up, he goes looking for a weapon and people. Jason finds the medieval weapons and takes a mace. Because it can break an open door with one hit or a closed/locked door in two hits." Now at this point I'm paying attention. "So it's the New York museum, from the movies(you know the ones) and Jason see the T-Rex, well Jason thinks I need something else, drops the mace. He goes and gets a battle ax, and takes down the T-Rex, because nothing is scarier than Jason." I'm impressed, Jason can't even allow a skeleton to take the lime light from him, but my sons not done. "Jason rebuilds his shack in the museum, after getting his mace back. Sets it up using pieces from the displays, complete with a shrine to his mother." So I figure he's done, but nope there's more. "Jason has time so he takes the metal from helmets and armour and he fastens them onto his hockey mask." Now at this point I'm thinking that's a pretty good story, and that Jason sounds badass. So I asked if he would mind me posting it, and as your reading this he said yes.

So what do you think of the New York Museum Jason?

I think I'd actually watch that movie, the opening act is great. I really like the idea of interns showing up Monday morning to a trashed museum and finding his shack just standing in the middle of a hall. 

Also can you imagine how many kill points there would be in a museum, every five feet you'd have a new opportunity. For creative kills, or interesting props, a lot of the same animations would be used but really who would care. You could hang all the counselors in one hall of death. 

A museum map?

Something different, much more creative than a regular camp.

Yeah, I was impressed, he even gave a little story that makes sense of Jason in a museum. Jason with a mace that tears through doors like tissue paper, I want that in the game now, don't care if it makes sense, damn doors. Also he knows far more than I thought he did, he even got the movies in the right order. 

I think that the Part V dream sequence Jason as a new Jason would be pretty cool. As for skins, I like all of them you mentioned except the Jason Goes to Hell ones. Those would have to be more than cosmetic changes, in my opinion.

9 hours ago, i-cold said:

TomMorga1.jpg2h3odqa.jpg.png

17282_59.jpg752137075_10.bmp

Friday-the-13th-part-V-2.jpg

Yeah he'd be a great skin for Part IV Jason, I always thought he looked cool. He's basically Part IV Jason but with a more green-ish outfit and more blood on the hock.

7 hours ago, MyersVoorhees said:

Yeah he'd be a great skin for Part IV Jason, I always thought he looked cool. He's basically Part IV Jason but with a more green-ish outfit and more blood on the hock.

I already suggested this in another topic, but you did not notice well: He have ripped shirt on the elbow, and all damages suffered in part 4:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/14202-put-part-v-jason-from-tommy-hallucinations-as-part-iv-skin/?tab=comments#comment-195916