8 minutes ago, EpicSteelz said:

im series thinkng about retruning this game for  tea baging. it takes all the fun out of it.

Grow a thicker skin and make them pay for their teabagging dancing ways.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, EpicSteelz said:

im now mvated to kill them all lol

Won't be hard at all!

Jason should get a button prompt if someone is crouched near him while he’s on the ground.   It would extend his hand and rip off some balls for an insta-kill.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ocular_Pat-down said:

I teabag. I find it funny when the counselors do it to me also. It's just a bit of fun. 

I don't think it's funny. But it dosen't bother me. They die a few minutes later most of the time anyway.

I hate it.

It was funny, for about a week.

Twenty years ago

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

like @Alien_Number_Six said, you need thicker skin.i still don't understand why people get so upset about it. at best, it's mildly amusing. at worst, it's pretty dumb. what i can't understand is why it enrages people the way it does. i don't play as jason often but when i do, i couldn't care less about getting teabagged. 

full disclosure: i don't make a habit of doing it, but if you're being a salty dick and i think it'll make you saltier, i'll teabag you. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, matisangry said:

like @Alien_Number_Six said, you need thicker skin.i still don't understand why people get so upset about it. at best, it's mildly amusing. at worst, it's pretty dumb. what i can't understand is why it enrages people the way it does. i don't play as jason often but when i do, i couldn't care less about getting teabagged. 

full disclosure: i don't make a habit of doing it, but if you're being a salty dick and i think it'll make you saltier, i'll teabag you. 

Its not hard to understand, the action is meant to humiliate and show dominance over someone. Its just like hearing someone tell you that your trash at the game on the mic, over, and over. 

People going out of their way trying to make me feel bad about how I'm playing the game makes me just want to stop playing altogether. I find it very disrespectful.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You mean like this...

you better kill me otherwise you will receive it...haha it's called having fun loosen up geez 

I have to add...that one teabag was one of my best ever as AJ was screaming at the same time after stunning Jason, love it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, JasonVsWindows said:

Its not hard to understand, the action is meant to humiliate and show dominance over someone. Its just like hearing someone tell you that your trash at the game on the mic, over, and over. 

People going out of their way trying to make me feel bad about how I'm playing the game makes me just want to stop playing altogether. I find it very disrespectful.

I find that teabagging is actually useful. If you want Jason to tunnel you, that's the easiest way to make it happen. You can then distract him so other people can do repairs. My advice, stay aware of others when it happens. They might just be distracting you from the important things.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JasonVsWindows said:

if someone spamming the crouch button in a video game humiliates and emasculates someone, they should probably spend less time playing video games and spend more time working on their self esteem and self confidence. 

its only as hurtful as you make it. you can choose to laugh at it and seek revenge or you can get butt-hurt and upset about it. the choice is yours and yours alone. getting upset about it gives the trolls exactly what they want: your rage. i work in the mental health field and have clients that thrive off of upsetting people. when they succeed, their victim's rage is like a teeny tiny gift that they can open and cherish for a few minutes. why give them what they want?

i chose not to let it bother me because, really, who cares?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Truth said:

I find that teabagging is actually useful. If you want Jason to tunnel you, that's the easiest way to make it happen. You can then distract him so other people can do repairs. My advice, stay aware of others when it happens. They might just be distracting you from the important things.

LMFAO, so true.  I also like to banter at Jason, like criticize trap placement or priorities.  I something get annoyed (in a fun way) when my "mating call" gets ignored, lol.

5 minutes ago, Truth said:

Don't really care if its a distraction. I'll gladly try to punish one asshole over trying to get a perfect score.

Just now, JasonVsWindows said:

Don't really care if its a distraction. I'll gladly try to punish one asshole over trying to get a perfect score.

Which is totally fine, I expect to die when he's on me. As long as I can keep him busy long enough for objectives to be completed, I've done my job.

I first saw it years ago in Battlefield 2. the idea of teabagging as a female, unless Tiff and Co are secret meat packers,  is odd. 

I agree it was funny 20 years ago for a day or two. I don't really care though even if I know the intent is disrespect usually. I actually never thought of it as a psychological strategy to get Jason to tunnel. Interesting. I usually ignored it in favor of what gave me the best chance to get another kill or stop an objective.

I do like the idea of a Tbag kill. Make it a 50/50 chance of working so there is risk involved in tbagging but it doesn't always get you killed.

42 minutes ago, kohagan said:

I first saw it years ago in Battlefield 2. the idea of teabagging as a female, unless Tiff and Co are secret meat packers,  is odd. 

It’s called a clam slam when they do it. 

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, kohagan said:

It’s called a clam slam when they do it. 

27 minutes ago, razeak said:

I usually ignored it in favor of what gave me the best chance to get another kill or stop an objective.

It doesn't ALWAYS work, but it works fairly often. Just like messing up repairing an electrical box with Jason chasing you to get him to morph to a car. Both tactics work pretty well, but it all depends on who's playing Jason.