I am curious. With the DLC for Jason X or as many people call him UBER JASON coming out soon. I just want to see some thoughts about this. 

I for one am excited for the future update, but there are still questions. Such as: what are his strengths and weaknessess, how is the map going to play out, etc...

I think the map should include different methods of gameplay. Such as calling the rescue pod crew instead of police, using escape pods as replacements for the cars, possibly having the android or Brodski as the 'heros' instead of Tommy Jarvis.

Also they should add the virtual simulation from the movie in game aswell. So the map plays out as normal in a camp, but it is static like and much smaller.

What are other thoughts about UBER JASON. I posted my kill ideas for Jason X on my other Lead of NEW KILL IDEAS aswell.

On 2/1/2018 at 4:38 PM, Echo Fire said:

I posted my kill ideas for Jason X

I love that movie and I can barely remember what he did.

My thoughts are that we need this Jason...

Jason-X-a-nightmare-on-elm-street-vs-fri

jason-x-liquid-nitrogen-kill.gif

jason+07.gif

jason+11.gif

jason+15.gif

Jason-X-Gif-jason-voorhees-32469036-250-

...from Jason X.

And these gifs are awesome too!

tumblr_ogfws9DHgM1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

jason-7.gif

I've mentioned this before, if they -do- release the grendel map, it would be fun for it to work similarly to deceit. Reparing several levels until you get to the final room, where you manage to escape, like... With the cops, but all spaceship! 

Also! 

janessa.jpg

jason-x-voorhees-lisa-ryder2.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barbara Ann said:

Reparing several levels until you get to the final room, where you manage to escape, like... With the cops, but all spaceship!

Roy's half-baked implementation has got me a little concerned on what Uber Jason and the Grendel are gonna be like. 

• Like 1

What does everyone think about Uber and Pre-Uber Jason's Pros and cons? I know pre-Uber Jason is not confirmed but just speculating on what he could be. My ideas:

Uber Jason:

PROS                                                       CONS

+ Weapon Strength                              - Can't Run

+ Destruction                                        - Morph

+ Stun Resistance                                - Water Speed

Pre-Uber Jason:

PROS                                                       CONS

+ Weapon Strength                               - Can't Run

+ Stalk                                                     - Sense

+ Morph                                                  - Shift

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Roy's half-baked implementation has got me a little concerned on what Uber Jason and the Grendel are gonna be like. 

...I did have those thoughts in my head, along with the fact that Paranoia has been pushed back due to lack of creativity in coming up with a new game mode. I didn't want to be negative, but, um. Yeah.  

I once read some opinions on fb that he will play as any other jason on every other map, but his intro scene will reveal that the match is just a simulation of the Grendel (this brought the theory that the whole game are just grendel simulations on Jason...) This worries me as I think Uber could be very well the main subject of a slightly alternate game mode in its own X-context. He is waayy to poweful and awesome for the regular mode, but seeing as how Roy turned out, it wouldnt surprise me that he is just one more Jason, yet I couldnt complain and would probably main him. Hopefully they will figure paranoia out and give Uber an Uber-only or similar