Dr. Doodlydoot

What should be GUN MEDIA's Next Project After Friday The 13th game

What killer do you want to have their own game after GUN MEDIA finishes Friday The 13th the game?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What killer do you want to have their own game after GUN MEDIA finishes Friday The 13th the game?

• Nightmare On Elm Street the game
    • Halloween the game
    • Leatherface the game
    • Chucky the game
    • Saw the game
    • Scream the game
    • The Evil Dead game
    • None of the above

5 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I'm for that too but with these type of games I don't see that happening since everyone loves online these days.

Well im Happy to see that you would also push for a complete story mode that has Full interaction with other charachters and missions and levels.

The one thing i Hate about cheap multiplayer games is that the company doesent design Lots of landscapes and Dialouge with other charachters.

I Dont want to talk on a MIC With others to express what i want to do in the game.

thats a cheap way for the company not to have to create lots of Dialouge and ineraction with lots of other charachters.

I will probably be alone on this, but none of the above. I personally would love to see a Jeepers Creepers game tailored after Friday the 13th. Settings could be the school bus from part 2, or any creepy rural area. Heck you could have one stage revolving around the police station in the original movie. 

The Creeper has his own weapons (ninja stars instead of knives), flying could be an ability he earns late in the game as time is running out, and he's just as crafty and sneaky as Jason was in the first few movies so strategy would be a big deal. I have LOTS of ideas but won't bore everyone with the rest.... except to say that at the end of every match, The Creeper could be in his lair sewing up a fresh victim with "Jeepers Creepers" playing on an old phonograph. It'll never happen, but that game could be terrifying.  

A Chucky game where two of you are chosen to be Chucky and Tiffany and your the one that can hide in cupboards under beds etc and set up traps in warehouses, apartment buildings, police stations you can be killed pretty easy but it's more of a stealth game for the killers this time, instead of grab kills you get leap on their back kills

1 hour ago, Patriots1 said:

Well i wasnt talking about this game.

I Was talking about if Gun And Illfonic create another Horror title i hope they are creative enough the next time to include a campaign story mode.

I don’t think “creative” is the right word cause the funding for this game was for the online multiplayer aspect only. Adding a story/ campaign was out of their budget.

Halloween would be cool, but I would want more a stalkerish game where you have to pounce on the unsuspecting teenagers just at the right moment or all hell breaks loose. 

2 hours ago, Jawbone said:

Where is the none option? I don't think anyone would give Gun a license after the shitshow that was the handling of this game. DbD has already clean sweep the majority of these characters except Chuck and Ghostface so they would be on the list before Gun media if gun media even made it.

I agree , I vote for none , don’t need to,see another horror icon, beat up, humiliated, and killed .

2 hours ago, Patriots1 said:

Well im Happy to see that you would also push for a complete story mode that has Full interaction with other charachters and missions and levels.

The one thing i Hate about cheap multiplayer games is that the company doesent design Lots of landscapes and Dialouge with other charachters.

I Dont want to talk on a MIC With others to express what i want to do in the game.

thats a cheap way for the company not to have to create lots of Dialouge and ineraction with lots of other charachters.

I like single players games, you'll be surprised how much I wanted a single player mode for this game with a story but nope lol I understand why so I'm still happy with what I got. 

Created an account just to reply to this thread. I would love to see a Freddy game. Use the dreamwalkers movie as a backdrop for the game. Different people will have different dream powers to fight Freddy, who will, of course, have his own set of abilities. I don't see how Halloween and the like would be different enough from this game to be worth making, but Freddy could be interesting.

Halloween for sure. Seeing how they've handled the F13 series, I know they can do the Halloween series. I'd love to see them give you the choice of each version of michael Myers, various maps from each movie, and some of Michaels most iconic kills. On the topic of a Scream game, I understand there's an indie Scream game coming out in 2021 that will have a campaign and multiplayer inspired by the F13 game.

• Like 1

If I'm being honest I'd say the Halloween the game would probably be the most like the game we've got. 

Texas Chainsaw would get my vote if it were a vote on favorite franchise.

I voted Nightmare just due to the possibilities and the fact that it would be the most different from what we have already. 

29 minutes ago, Enigma32 said:

Created an account just to reply to this thread. I would love to see a Freddy game. Use the dreamwalkers movie as a backdrop for the game. Different people will have different dream powers to fight Freddy, who will, of course, have his own set of abilities. I don't see how Halloween and the like would be different enough from this game to be worth making, but Freddy could be interesting.

Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you dont know this( i didnt either initially) but they want you to make an introduction post first before any others.

Your thoughts echo my own. I feel like Most of the options for voting would be pretty similar to what we've got. A Nightmare game really opens it up and would allow for some pretty wild ideas. Lots of different dreamers, lots of different skins for Fred E. 

Halloween could be cool. It could be more of a 1v1 stalk and kill. Or it 8v1 (or whatever v1) but Michael only has one target but no one knows who it is or when he will come. He has to look around the town for clues to find his target, and he can kill anyone he wants along the way. However the more he kills the more people are aware he is around and it will be harder for him to find his target silently. The people who aren't Michael could have to do stuff around town until Michael is spotted,  and maybe someone is Loomis who is hunting Michael while he hunts his target.

These numbers are being padded. Micheal Myers should not have double the votes of Freddy.

This is getting to be ri-goddamn-diculous.  

None of the above. Whenever I play the game, though, I marvel at the beauty of the map and how realistically it is portrayed from how I remember summer camp looking in the moonlight. The moon makes me think of werewolves. And then I want to play this game with a wolfman in place of Jason. Maybe they should do a werewolf game next. 

10 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

These numbers are being padded. Micheal Myers should not have double the votes of Freddy.

This is getting to be ri-goddamn-diculous.  

Got me cracking up over here, for real.

I feel the same way dude. Like no brainer right? Let's not remake F13, lets make something new and refreshing with damn near endless possibilities.

I would even go so far as sayin ri-double goddamn -diculous.

:)

3 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

What kind of story would you like to see? 

i want a story mode where you have to talk with other charachters in the game and solve small puzzles before nightfall when the killer is running around.

you have to talk to a local preist about The Dark  Celtic rituals or Samhain that is Connected to October 31st.

During Halloween night there is supposed to be a young Killer who sacrafices souls to The LORD OF THE Dead SAMHAIN.

This young killer will be posessed with the celtic spirits.

His name is Michael myers.

ALSO THINK ABOUT IT 

Its not the same as Multiplayer platforms of Teens hiding in cabins like Friday the 13th is.

When your charachter is roaming through Haddonfeild Memorial Hospital how is multiplayer with other charachters fit.

Look we DONT WANT A SMALL MULTIPLAYER GAME Of Teens Just Hiding in Houses From Michael Myers.

1 minute ago, BygoneTea0253 said:

You know what should be on the list, The Evil Dead

Little role reversal?

I can dig it. Instead of 7 heroes vs 1 big bad youve got 7 deadites vs Ash. 

Dagger of Kandar, Necronomicon, vines, portals to other dimensions for the deadites.

Boom-stick, Chainsaw, Delta for Ash. 

Could be interesting if a little thought gets put in.

What we know for sure about multiplayer is that its simple and has no plot or any kind of effort to recreate places in the original movies.

In a Good story mode there will be vehicles,interaction with other charachters.

places to go and get information too peice the story and mystery togeather.

14 minutes ago, Sweenmasheen said:

Got me cracking up over here, for real.

I feel the same way dude. Like no brainer right? Let's not remake F13, lets make something new and refreshing with damn near endless possibilities.

I would even go so far as sayin ri-double goddamn -diculous.

:)

Explain How Your Figuring A Halloween Game will be just like Friday the 13th.

Why is it so freakin difficult to put interaction with other charachters and a story mode plus have multiplayer like a regular video game.

Why wait for another game, in this one we could do a number of horror tropes.

-Zombies, counselors come back if killed. Jason wouldn't work as a bot but put somewhere around 20 bot zombies scattered around the map, plus a player Jason, if it's not just zombies. If you are killed, you comeback twenty to forty seconds later. With hobbled movement, a grab and bite attack. Best if you have permanent Jason sense, you can toggle on/off, wouldn't want you blind in cabins and houses.

-Deadites, zombies, but also have Jason's Shift, only one bot is needed, locked in the basement. A random player would be infected during the opening cut scene when the tape would play. Could be centred around a specific cabin, get an item out of the map. Alternately live the full twenty minutes, a night basically. The car parts slowly move away from the cabins on your map as vines drag them away, split up and get them before they get to far. One party has a traitor just waiting to strike as they head off. The part stops and starts on its journey, making it easier for the counselors to catch it.

private matches only would probably be best for the game, as you would want the core to stay true to the movies, dlc's make money though.