NoOneK9503

Which map has the scariest atmosphere?

Which map has the scariest atmosphere?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice:

I think it is the Jarvis House (no wonder why I love this map so much). I love it mainly because of the environment colors.

Depending on the right Jason (Level 1 or 150) and his stalk ability, each map could be the scariest one - however I Chose Packanac, I love the „cabin Street“, with many corners Jason could lurk behind... ?

I voted Jarvis House, but pinehurst was a close 2nd

Jarvis house is dark, and lots of corners to hide in Stalk as Jason. As a Counselor going out to the far cabins on the west and east of the map is always a big risk, and I dread going there. This map in the rain is filled with atmosphere. 

Crystal Lake. When I was a kid I lived in rural Michigan in the northern U.S. in a small town called Onaway. They had a lake just outside of town called Tomahawk that looked just like Crystal Lake from Friday the 13th. It even had campsites and cabins around it. One year as summer bled into fall we were driving home from the lake at night and we blew a tire. I remember my mom saying to dad

"Hurry up and get the spare on honey this road looks like something out of Friday the 13th."

Lake Tomahawk itself was pretty spooky during the day when no one was swimming and the water was still. The older kids that had seen Friday the 13th told me about the horrific final scene where Jason rises up from the water to claim Alice Hardy and how much Lake Tomahawk resembled Crystal Lake. So Crystal Lake because of memories. 

Jarvis House for me. The cabins clusters are spread out more than the rest of the maps so it can often feel isolated. 

I'm gonna throw in for Jarvis because of how exposed I feel just trying to cross the map for an objective part. I know Jason's out there stalking me.

b7dc2d263c4b5f5264ad40fecbef7e71.jpg

• Haha 1

Jarvis House for me. Isolated cabins, lots of water...tight corridors with little direction to run/evade, the overall darkness of the map. 

When the map released with weather effects I felt right there in the movie when that chase theme kicked in. 

I gotta say Jarvis house as well. There's just something about how large it is with all the water and even the smaller islands with a single cabin that just makes you feel alone and isolated if you go to it. Just a feeling of knowing Jason is out there, somewhere. And just like the movie, when you're in the vacation house or Tommy's house, it feels like a safe home, until Jason busts through the door and charges in. The rain really adds to the eeriness as well.

Jarvis is definitely the creepiest for me because of the darkness. Pinehurst is a close second for me right now because it is one of the most difficult ones to escape from. Mostly because I do not know the map as well as I know the others, and there is a lot of ground to cover to complete objectives. But if we are going solely for great jumpscare opportunities, Jarvis wins hands down for me.

Jarvis house because of the isolation feel thanks to the spread out cabins. You definetly feel alone.

Pinehurst isn't that scary mainly because it has some beauty to it. But if your in the orange fields you can't see shit when Jason stalks you. That's where you dont want to be.

Higgins, Crystal Lake and Packanack are maps that we've all played enough of to say they aren't that scary anymore. A lot of that has to do with map memorization and feeling comfortable about it. Jarvis and Pinehurst still feel fresh.

• Like 1

I don't know.

Crystal Lake in the rain is pretty good. It's also the title of an old hit from the 40s. 

I guess I'll go with Jarvis House. But I was at the real Jarvis house recently and it's way creepier than the game or the movie. 

Pinehurst is dark and varied. 

I like Higgins.

I don't know, I don't think I can answer this.

It's gotta be Pinehurst for me. It's so dark and there's so much open space, with a lot of trees surrounding you. Makes you feel isolated.