AldermachXI

Hitting Jason through Doors - Intended or Not?

Should you be able to hit THROUGH doors?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Should you be able to hit THROUGH doors?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Thanks!

But this would be stupid. The Machete would be the smartest weapon to use. Next to nobody would use something else!

Correct, Machete and Shears have the fastest animation speed. They are both good weapons as it is, good range etc. 

But of course it would be stupid to remove combat stancing doors. That is something nobody will like, and the only ones that really benefit from this change are players who have little interest in learning the game anyway.

7 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

You are really triggered by all the “clipping” aren’t you.

You're the one complaining about it getting fixed.    So how am I triggered?    :D

Seems to me you're triggered over a game devs fixing game problems.   FYI.. thats a game devs job to fix problems with their games.

Ya know what.  Il give ya a bone.  Id be all for shitty door clipping for counselors if Jason can Jump through a window..lol

8 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

You're the one complaining about it getting fixed   So how am I triggered?    :D

Seems to me your triggered over a game devs fixing game problems.   FYI.. thats a game devs job to fix problems with their games.

Problem to some, normal gameplay to others. Devs were fine with this for almost a full year, admittedly so. I have said multiple times I wouldn’t care if it’s removed, it is simply the tirade of nonsense about it that I am compelled to reply to. But I’m done here.

Just now, Tommy86 said:

Problem to some, normal gameplay to others.

.. Dude, its a clipping issue.  Just because you and a very small handful of players enjoy it.. Doesn't matter.

Maybe you need to get better at the game..  

Just now, HuDawg said:

.. Dude, its a clipping issue.  Just because you and a very small handful of players enjoy it.. Doesn't matter.

Maybe you need to get better at the game..  

😆

Wow. You are truly clueless.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

😆

Wow. You are truly clueless.

Maybe i am..Maybe im not.   Doesn't matter..

You're the one acting like fixing a game issue is a PROBLEM.  And im not.

It is techincally a fix but from some of us it was fun, at least for us. I play to have fun, so I was for keeping it.
Also on QP where everybody do nothing and you find yourself fighting alone with Jason it was a big help imo. 

It will be removed, it's ok, we're not organizing riots for it lol, but let us say that at least for us it will be a loss and in general it wasn't that big of a issue and you guys could complain to a thousands of other exploits that are really game breaking.

13 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

I have said multiple times I wouldn’t care if it’s removed, it is simply the tirade of nonsense about it that I am compelled to reply to.

Lol you sure you don’t care? Cause sounds like you’re really bothered by them removing ‘hitting through doors’...

3 minutes ago, doitagain said:

Lol you sure you don’t care? Cause sounds like you’re really bothered by them removing ‘hitting through doors’...

As counselor, no I don’t care. As Jason, I might. It is a loss though.

On 5/18/2018 at 11:00 AM, Tommy86 said:

As counselor, no I don’t care. As Jason, I might. It is a loss though.

Tommy86,

I haven’t read all the replies on this topic, so you might have already answered this, but do you think counselors should be able to hit Jason through a FULLY INTACT door?  Surely that was not meant to be a part of the game.  Hitting through the hole in a damaged door, now that at least makes SOME logical sense...

• Like 2