AldermachXI

Hitting Jason through Doors - Intended or Not?

Should you be able to hit THROUGH doors?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Should you be able to hit THROUGH doors?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

If were talking about realism, then one shot from the gun Jason should be dead. This is a video and it's not hard to play it. I bet your always being killed by Jason and you just want an easier way to escape. 

Im not going to address the one shot kill to jasonanymore than this  because thats obviously a trollish commentI like a challenge that why I play in the public lobbies with casuals and 12 year olds that scream "LETS KILL JASON"  like bro...we in the lobbie...Jason knows what youre going to do now.

3 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Ok , they could Change that sometime to a new kill.

Thats fair enough..

Im good really...We all know that the devs are trying to make it easy for the casuals to play as jason.Im just shining light on how the real challenge and fun comes from being a councilor ...you know..it takes skill and a little co-op ..where as when youre jason (The Big Dead Dumb Ass)  the devs are shoving the W in your face......They should give Jason one of those special people helmets to wear when hes in the salt-mines....

3 minutes ago, TiffanyCakes said:

Im not going to address the one shot kill to jasonanymore than this  because thats obviously a trollish commentI like a challenge that why I play in the public lobbies with casuals and 12 year olds that scream "LETS KILL JASON"  like bro...we in the lobbie...Jason knows what youre going to do now.

I still think your the guy that dies first and when you die your group leaves. Wait! were you the guys that left my lobby a long time ago? I bet you were! 

Also it's not a troll post, it's a real thing, one shot he should be dead because if you shot me with a Shotgun in the face I wouldn't be standing, this is a movie/game so Jason is immortal somewhat lol 

13 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I still think your the guy that dies first and when you die your group leaves. Wait! were you the guys that left my lobby a long time ago? I bet you were! 

Also it's not a troll post, it's a real thing, one shot he should be dead because if you shot me with a Shotgun in the face I wouldn't be standing, this is a movie/game so Jason is immortal somewhat lol 

I have no way of proving I am or not whatever youre trying to say I am but I really need to get off these forums because I've spent way to much time on here.Take it easy

Just now, TiffanyCakes said:

I have no way of proving I am or not whatever youre trying to say I am but I really need to get off these forums because I've spent way to much time on here.Take it easy

I doubt you were that guy but Jason is still easy to kill, the door thing doesn't even help stop people from just stunning Jason lol Have fun! I'm gonna play and grind to level 113. 

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

How you can you make shifting easier? Do you maybe mean shift-grabbing?

It might be better control during shift, ie not getting stuck at corners.

1 minute ago, aurllcooljay said:

It might be better control during shift, ie not getting stuck at corners.

Yeah , but how? You mean more sensitive?

4 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Yeah , but how? You mean more sensitive?

Maybe the game won't force Jason to move forward during shift.

A damaged door that has a huge gaping hole in it? I can at least understand that. But being able to hit through a door with only a small hole or a fully intact door? There's no reason for it. It needs to be taken out.

22 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

Riot's the only person to ever roll that perk, and you know it. 

you’re just mad i can find them. 

21 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I think she memorized all the drawers they can possibly appear in

I know which houses i find them in more than others. that and at least one spawns at a campfire or the boat house on crystal lake big and packanack small.

8 minutes ago, Riot_Dame said:

you’re just mad i can find them. 

I know which houses i find them in more than others. that and at least one spawns at a campfire or the boat house on crystal lake big and packanack small.

*Takes notes studiously*

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

*Takes notes studiously*

you’re not funny, Bean Dip.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TiffanyCakes said:

........dude.....

DID THEY START YOU OFF WITH THE KNIVES IN YOUR INVENTORY SINCE DAY ONE?Yes or no?

The  devs want you to win so bad..."HERE TAKE SOME KNIVES BRO, oh wait are you still losing???Okay now when you go into stalk we will distort the screen...AH ...You need some more help...here's some speed....DAMNIT okay look we will take away some weapons...OH NOW YOU CANT FIND THE COUNCILOR IN THE HOUSE!?!?!?!?CHRIST!!!WE-WILL-MAKE-THEM-SCREAM-FOR-YOU..PLEASE JUST WIIIIIIN!!!"

lol

To be fair, they did start part 6 out with a couple in his inventory. IIRC

7 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

To be fair, they did start part 6 out with a couple in his inventory. IIRC

You are correct since he had +knives he started with 2.

1 hour ago, Riot_Dame said:

you’re not funny, Bean Dip.

That moment when you've killed the second to the last counselor and then realize the last counselor is Riot....

rrrpyr.jpg

What goes through my mind when I try to decide between chasing Riot and another person like @Risinggrave:

mhE6gIi.gif

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

That moment when you've killed the second to the last counselor and then realize the last counselor is Riot....

rrrpyr.jpg

What goes through my mind when I try to decide between chasing Riot and another person like @Risinggrave:

mhE6gIi.gif

@Risinggrave is way more aggravating to chase. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Riot_Dame said:

@Risinggrave is way more aggravating to chase. 

No. Not even close.

QLW6V.gif

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Not today, Riot. Not today. 

them’s fightin words.

I'm hitting Jasons through doors all the times I can because I'm going to miss this very badly. What a huge loss it will be 

• Like 1

Playing Jason was just too tough for you’ve guys ...the devs patted kissed your forehead and made it even easier 

54 minutes ago, TiffanyCakes said:

Playing Jason was just too tough for you’ve guys ...the devs patted kissed your forehead and made it even easier 

You can't justify being able to hit Jason through a fully intact door with a baseball bat.   As people whining that its too hard to play as Jason.

It was not part of the intended game play mechanic.    You're complaining about an exploit getting fixed.

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

You can't justify being able to hit Jason through a fully intact door with a baseball bat.   As people whining that its too hard to play as Jason.

It was not part of the intended game play mechanic.    You're complaining about an exploit getting fixed.

IF he can hit me through the door with a Sharp weapon I should be able to do the same ..end of story .They babied y’all so much that they didn’t but even stop to think ...”well it doesn’t make sense that you could hit anyone with a bat behind a door...but maybe IF THEY USED AN AXE OR MACHETE THAT WOULD ACTUALLY MAKE SENSE.”

NOPE ,they took it away all together just for you ...the sad part is most of you still wont get 8/8 consistently and as people pick Vanessa to just dodge you all together y’all will ask for her to be nerfed next.

19 minutes ago, TiffanyCakes said:

IF he can hit me through the door with a Sharp weapon I should be able to do the same ..end of story .They babied y’all so much that they didn’t but even stop to think ...”well it doesn’t make sense that you could hit anyone with a bat behind a door...but maybe IF THEY USED AN AXE OR MACHETE THAT WOULD ACTUALLY MAKE SENSE.”

NOPE ,they took it away all together just for you ...the sad part is most of you still wont get 8/8 consistently and as people pick Vanessa to just dodge you all together y’all will ask for her to be nerfed next.

There's still a very fundamental point you're completely missing.

The point of the door is to create a barrier, and therefore DISTANCE between you and Jason. You're supposed to get further away from him while he takes down the door. Sitting there and hitting him is

A. Dumb and

B. Done for cheesy reasons that are being abused...

Stam regen? You get it back equally fast by standing near the window you'll  (maybe) loop Jason with. Either way, I get my stamina back while he's hitting the door by creating distance, then you gain even more when climbing through a window as Jason comes to grab you. Takes proper timing - much like hitting him through the door. But it's the method vets who aren't dicks use - proper kiting.

Easy unmasking? Grow a pair.

There's really no valid reason to hit Jason through doors if you actually know how to play the game. Everything you claim to use it for is achieved through other (clean) methods.

Sorry you'll have to learn how to be good now.

P.S. I constantly get 8/8 even with it in. Most people who do it are cocky trash who are easy to kill seconds later.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TiffanyCakes said:

IF he can hit me through the door with a Sharp weapon I should be able to do the same ..end of story .

Your IQ is showing. :D

Jason is actually BREAKING through the door so it makes sense that if you're up against the door you get hit.

The counselors are not BREAKING through the door.. But CLIPPING through the door.  And Jason is actually about a half a foot away..