Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MASKOAA

Roy Kill DLC idea

Recommended Posts

Corkscrew

Jason headbutts the counselor onto his knees he then plummets the garden shears into the top of the head closed, once in he opens them partially and begans turning until the head twist off.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dolemite said:

The devs missed the most obvious Roy kill:

7d817c179d22071e03b49a97f5347387--a-new-

 

I know, I seriously hoped they would have put that one in, I mean he even has the shears to do it with! Hopefully they'll give him a kill pack with that kill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JasonLives86 said:

I know, I seriously hoped they would have put that one in, I mean he even has the shears to do it with! Hopefully they'll give him a kill pack with that kill.

Seriously, Roy could kick the counselor so they fall on their back, then strip off all their clothes so they're naked, and then plunge the shears into their eyes!

Um...well, we want the kill to be completely screen-accurate, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

The devs missed the most obvious Roy kill:

7d817c179d22071e03b49a97f5347387--a-new-

 

I think they're saving a variation of this for a kill pack surely? I'll gladly buy it. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Seriously, Roy could kick the counselor so they fall on their back, then strip off all their clothes so they're naked, and then plunge the shears into their eyes!

Um...well, we want the kill to be completely screen-accurate, right?

Ha ha right, maybe a make it similar to part 6 Jason's knock down kill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They could also try to copy some kills from "The burning":

e.g. Counselor tries to fend of Roy with his hands (similar to the can-opener Part 7 kill). Roy cuts of the hands/fingers and then Roy puts the closed scissors through  the counselor´s throat. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a whole lot of potential with the shears. Very brutal, versatile weapon...I hope we get some new kills for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Germaniac said:

They could also try to copy some kills from "The burning":

e.g. Counselor tries to fend of Roy with his hands (similar to the can-opener Part 7 kill). Roy cuts of the hands/fingers and then Roy puts the closed scissors through  the counselor´s throat. 

 

^This^

Some truly excellent shears kills from a absolute classic slasher movie and killer. 

Good ol' Cropsy. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe sticking the closed shears into the counselors stomach/ above waist area and opens them slowly. Counselor tries crawling away without their legs and bleeds out. 

 

 

Just realized how messed up am... That's why I love the Friday moves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dolemite said:

The devs missed the most obvious Roy kill:

7d817c179d22071e03b49a97f5347387--a-new-

 

I’m hoping that will be a single player challenge kill. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the crotch shot kills in this game, and they missed the most obvious opportunity to use the shears for an actual penis cutting kill...... though I guess it wouldn’t work on the female counselors. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

All the crotch shot kills in this game, and they missed the most obvious opportunity to use the shears for an actual penis cutting kill...... though I guess it wouldn’t work on the female counselors. 

Rumor has it that Jenny's packing a little something extra...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The need the shears to the eyes kill definitely. Also don't forget two environmental kills with the leather head strap kill and the road flare to the mouth kill. 

In one of the original kills that was replaced, Roy stuck a machete into Violets you know what. Maybe he can do that with close shears and then open them. Man I'm sick in the head.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

4600a7b6c48639a161357c9ab4172224327d0d6a

I was way too young to be renting horror flicks and the super cool clerk at West Coast Video wouldn't let me rent Sleepaway Camp II.....

Because she told me I had to see Sleepaway Camp first,and that it had a twist ending.

The early 90's were a special time.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dolemite said:

The devs missed the most obvious Roy kill:

7d817c179d22071e03b49a97f5347387--a-new-

 

This needs to be in the kill pack. It's so iconic for that movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Alkavian said:

This needs to be in the kill pack. It's so iconic for that movie.

The scene might really be so memorable for the super-impressive boobies in it more than anything else.  :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

The scene might really be so memorable for the super-impressive boobies in it more than anything else.  :) 

Can we please have a moment of silence for the totally stacked Debi Sue Voorhees?

...

Thank you.  Actually, I'm gonna need another moment or two...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

The scene might really be so memorable for the super-impressive boobies in it more than anything else.  :) 

Best in the franchise.?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no way the devs made Roy's kill weapon,  shears without thinking about adding the kill he used them for. It has to be in a kill pack for him. The only kill for him I really like now is the one where he cuts the counselors arms and head off. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about "nip the tip", 

Snips the crotch with the shears, counselor bends over at the waist holding their tender bits, then Roy rams the closed shears up through their open mouth? ?

Makes me cringe thinking about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Dolemite said:

Rumor has it that Jenny's packing a little something extra...

 

21 hours ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

4600a7b6c48639a161357c9ab4172224327d0d6a

Oh my god

rkzX6_s-200x150.gif

 

OT - The eye kill needs to be a thing. Put a counselor on the ground and stick the shear's blades into their eye sockets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...