Sign in to follow this  
MASKOAA

Roy Kill DLC idea

Corkscrew

Jason headbutts the counselor onto his knees he then plummets the garden shears into the top of the head closed, once in he opens them partially and begans turning until the head twist off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dolemite said:

The devs missed the most obvious Roy kill:

7d817c179d22071e03b49a97f5347387--a-new-

I know, I seriously hoped they would have put that one in, I mean he even has the shears to do it with! Hopefully they'll give him a kill pack with that kill.

1 minute ago, JasonLives86 said:

I know, I seriously hoped they would have put that one in, I mean he even has the shears to do it with! Hopefully they'll give him a kill pack with that kill.

Seriously, Roy could kick the counselor so they fall on their back, then strip off all their clothes so they're naked, and then plunge the shears into their eyes!

Um...well, we want the kill to be completely screen-accurate, right?

7 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

I think they're saving a variation of this for a kill pack surely? I'll gladly buy it. :)

4 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Seriously, Roy could kick the counselor so they fall on their back, then strip off all their clothes so they're naked, and then plunge the shears into their eyes!

Um...well, we want the kill to be completely screen-accurate, right?

Ha ha right, maybe a make it similar to part 6 Jason's knock down kill.

They could also try to copy some kills from "The burning":

e.g. Counselor tries to fend of Roy with his hands (similar to the can-opener Part 7 kill). Roy cuts of the hands/fingers and then Roy puts the closed scissors through  the counselor´s throat. 

• Like 1

There's a whole lot of potential with the shears. Very brutal, versatile weapon...I hope we get some new kills for sure. 

23 minutes ago, Germaniac said:

They could also try to copy some kills from "The burning":

e.g. Counselor tries to fend of Roy with his hands (similar to the can-opener Part 7 kill). Roy cuts of the hands/fingers and then Roy puts the closed scissors through  the counselor´s throat. 

^This^

Some truly excellent shears kills from a absolute classic slasher movie and killer. 

Good ol' Cropsy. :)

• Like 1

Maybe sticking the closed shears into the counselors stomach/ above waist area and opens them slowly. Counselor tries crawling away without their legs and bleeds out. 

Just realized how messed up am... That's why I love the Friday moves.

1 hour ago, Dolemite said:

I’m hoping that will be a single player challenge kill. 

All the crotch shot kills in this game, and they missed the most obvious opportunity to use the shears for an actual penis cutting kill...... though I guess it wouldn’t work on the female counselors. 

18 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

All the crotch shot kills in this game, and they missed the most obvious opportunity to use the shears for an actual penis cutting kill...... though I guess it wouldn’t work on the female counselors. 

Rumor has it that Jenny's packing a little something extra...

• Haha 1

The need the shears to the eyes kill definitely. Also don't forget two environmental kills with the leather head strap kill and the road flare to the mouth kill. 

In one of the original kills that was replaced, Roy stuck a machete into Violets you know what. Maybe he can do that with close shears and then open them. Man I'm sick in the head.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

4600a7b6c48639a161357c9ab4172224327d0d6a

I was way too young to be renting horror flicks and the super cool clerk at West Coast Video wouldn't let me rent Sleepaway Camp II.....

Because she told me I had to see Sleepaway Camp first,and that it had a twist ending.

The early 90's were a special time.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dolemite said:

This needs to be in the kill pack. It's so iconic for that movie.

14 hours ago, Alkavian said:

This needs to be in the kill pack. It's so iconic for that movie.

The scene might really be so memorable for the super-impressive boobies in it more than anything else.  :) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

The scene might really be so memorable for the super-impressive boobies in it more than anything else.  :) 

Can we please have a moment of silence for the totally stacked Debi Sue Voorhees?

Thank you.  Actually, I'm gonna need another moment or two...

14 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Best in the franchise.?

• Like 1

There is no way the devs made Roy's kill weapon,  shears without thinking about adding the kill he used them for. It has to be in a kill pack for him. The only kill for him I really like now is the one where he cuts the counselors arms and head off. 

• Like 1

How about "nip the tip", 

Snips the crotch with the shears, counselor bends over at the waist holding their tender bits, then Roy rams the closed shears up through their open mouth? ?

Makes me cringe thinking about it.

21 hours ago, Dolemite said:

Rumor has it that Jenny's packing a little something extra...

21 hours ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

4600a7b6c48639a161357c9ab4172224327d0d6a

Oh my god

rkzX6_s-200x150.gif

OT - The eye kill needs to be a thing. Put a counselor on the ground and stick the shear's blades into their eye sockets