This could have been addressed... if so delete.

But I do think it would be awesome to have an Elm Street Map. With Nancy's house of but especially if there was a Freddy Krueger Hideout with all his gruesome swag inside, just as a nod.

They don't have the rights to that movie. We can't even get that Jason, let alone an elm Street map. A lot of people want it, but as of right now it's not going to happen.

It shouldn't even be considered a DLC because this is FRIDAY THE 13TH THE GAME not Nightmare on elm street. 

20 hours ago, Truth said:

They don't have the rights to that movie. We can't even get that Jason, let alone an elm Street map. A lot of people want it, but as of right now it's not going to happen.

I can understand that. they went through years and years of right negotiations to get Freddy versus Jason made. I was under the impression that New Line owned rights to both now, but I suppose there was a lot of small print in the final agreement. Shame because I believe that Freddy vs Jason was the most lucrative of both franchises...