Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone, I’ve been loving the new map, and discovering some of the Easter eggs from part 5. Here are the ones I’ve found. If I’ve missed some, please add the ones that you’ve found!

 

-Tractor outside the barn

-The director’s office, complete with posters, including the tiny photo of John Lennon in New York City.

-In Tommy’s room, the spider that Reggie scared him with, still dangling in the closet.

-Also in Tommy’s room, specifically on the bed, the mask that Eddie wore, to scare Tommy at breakfast, culminating in Tommy going all Randy Savage on his ass.

-The breakfast table downstairs. Joey and Victor won’t be joining the group this morning.

-Ethel and Juniors house, complete with plucked chicken, and her vegetables for her stew, still on the counter.

-Violets room, identical to the film. 

Anything else?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that's about it.

I was hoping for the trailer park area. Even if it only had one trailer and Demon's van or the diner near the edge of the map on one of the roads.

I'm a bit annoyed by not being able to access the upstairs of the Part 5 barn and the Part 3 barn, but I can understand why you can't. More mocap for ladder movement and they would become a big loopathon against Jason because having counselors jump off to die would be too OP and yet if they jump off and only LIMP, then counselors will just heal over and over with medic and spare meds around. The balance would never have a happy medium.

I would love a Part 3 rope hanging environmental kill and Part 5 environmental barn spike kill...oh well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Goodgodman said:

-Ethel and Juniors house, complete with plucked chicken, and her vegetables for her stew, still on the counter.

You can kill counselors in her stew on the stove too. I loved that part.

Violet's room seemed kind of empty to me. I thought she had more posters and stuff. Tommy's room also seemed off to me.

I also love the most obvious one, being the intro. I haven't gotten to do much exploring on that map yet though, so I know there's more to find.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Truth said:

You can kill counselors in her stew on the stove too. I loved that part.

Yeah? I've gotta put that one on my to-do list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

The blanket where Tina was killed has Eddie's pants and is located on grid square E2 on the map.

Thank you. You have saved me more hunting.

 

(Yet robbed me of the joy of discovery....sigh)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

The blanket where Tina was killed has Eddie's pants and is located on grid square E2 on the map.

Thank you!  I've only had one chance to play so far, but I couldn't find this and was hoping it would be there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Goodgodman said:

-Ethel and Juniors house, complete with plucked chicken, and her vegetables for her stew, still on the counter.

I would have loved to find a headless Junior lying next to a crippled motorbike, as well as Ethel lying with her head through the kitchen window.

Another great easter egg would have been finding the body of that weird transient who was watching Eddie and Tina's boinking session.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m sure this has been said before but it would be awesome to have a road flare environmental kill. Love that kill. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Yeah? I've gotta put that one on my to-do list.

Yup:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soxette said:

I’m sure this has been said before but it would be awesome to have a road flare environmental kill. Love that kill. 

They need that and they need the leather head strap kill. They also desperately need the shears to the eyes kill. Roy was very creative on these kills.

Regarding Easter eggs on the map, I was sad not to see the chainsaw in the barn cabinet. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I would have loved to find a headless Junior lying next to a crippled motorbike, as well as Ethel lying with her head through the kitchen window.

Another great easter egg would have been finding the body of that weird transient who was watching Eddie and Tina's boinking session.  

We think alike haha! Just watched the movie again yesterday. The scene where the farmhand/peeping Tom shows up and Ethel’s reaction is hilarious. “Holy shit! Who the fuck are you?”

 

”I’m just a pervert ma’am. I’m hoping to spy on some teens having sex later, but for now I’ll clean up your chicken coup, as long as you can fill my belly.”

 

The scene with Eddie and Tina, m-m-making l-l-love to each other, combined with the heavy breathing of the pervert is gold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Goodgodman said:

We think alike haha! Just watched the movie again yesterday. The scene where the farmhand/peeping Tom shows up and Ethel’s reaction is hilarious. “Holy shit! Who the fuck are you?”

”I’m just a pervert ma’am. I’m hoping to spy on some teens having sex later, but for now I’ll clean up your chicken coup, as long as you can fill my belly.”

The scene with Eddie and Tina, m-m-making l-l-love to each other, combined with the heavy breathing of the pervert is gold.

That poor guy never got his meal either... At least he got a show before he died.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was kinda bummed the farming spikes outside the barn aren't there.  Would have been a cool easter egg and could have been a cool opportunity for a new Pinehurst exclusive environmental kill by picking up a counselor and tossing them on the spikes kind of like the graveyard fence kill.  Also would have been nice to have had the Trailer park or Diner instead of more of the same cookie cutter cabins scattered about.  For the Diner you could have the stovetop, butcher knife, toilet swirly, and the whole slew of wall related kills and it could also have been another phone/car spawn point.  Trailer park could have worked as another car spawn point as well as having a bank of outhouses to hide/get killed in... Oh well I guess -_- 

I love the new map regardless.  Stacked with tons of easter eggs as it is and might have the best atmosphere of all the maps, especially when its raining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Soxette said:

I’m sure this has been said before but it would be awesome to have a road flare environmental kill. Love that kill. 

Thank you. I pray for this kill to be featured in this game. Nothing would make me happier than making Chad deep throat a road flare. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

I think that's about it.

I was hoping for the trailer park area. Even if it only had one trailer and Demon's van or the diner near the edge of the map on one of the roads.

I'm a bit annoyed by not being able to access the upstairs of the Part 5 barn and the Part 3 barn, but I can understand why you can't. More mocap for ladder movement and they would become a big loopathon against Jason because having counselors jump off to die would be too OP and yet if they jump off and only LIMP, then counselors will just heal over and over with medic and spare meds around. The balance would never have a happy medium.

I would love a Part 3 rope hanging environmental kill and Part 5 environmental barn spike kill...oh well.

I agree about the mo-cap part, but how is going out of the barn that way any different than jumping out a 2nd floor window in one of the houses? Yet we still have those in the game and they're not a game breaker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Goodgodman said:

Violets room, identical to the film. 

I wouldn't say "identical" to the film. It has far less posters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Awclark said:

Was kinda bummed the farming spikes outside the barn aren't there.  Would have been a cool easter egg and could have been a cool opportunity for a new Pinehurst exclusive environmental kill by picking up a counselor and tossing them on the spikes kind of like the graveyard fence kill.  Also would have been nice to have had the Trailer park or Diner instead of more of the same cookie cutter cabins scattered about.  For the Diner you could have the stovetop, butcher knife, toilet swirly, and the whole slew of wall related kills and it could also have been another phone/car spawn point.  Trailer park could have worked as another car spawn point as well as having a bank of outhouses to hide/get killed in... Oh well I guess -_- 

I love the new map regardless.  Stacked with tons of easter eggs as it is and might have the best atmosphere of all the maps, especially when its raining.

I agree on the spikes, diner and Damon's van. Extremely disappointed about Damon's van. Not even one ambulance car in the game. The broken down greaser car. 

I have been saying this for a while now, they need to have more town involved. Not just roads and the same cabin designs around 2 main houses(Jarvis, Crystal Lake) or 1 main house(Packanack and Higgins Haven). All films had other locations such a town spots like bars, hospitals, diners, sheriff's office, etc). 

I will say though some locations feel off such as Violets room. I think the dining room should have sliding glass doors. The room layout of the entire downstairs feels odd as to how I pictured it. Overall, i think they did very well with putting it together though and paying homage. 

I agree with Victor Chopping Joey intro is one of the best. I still haven't come across the blanket which makes me sad but i am thrilled those made it in the map. Roy unmasked is fantastic. I like thr couple masks in Tommy's room. The director's room is great. The couch where Reggie The Reckless watches the tv and the blanket are great touches. Junior and Ethel's cabin was much nicer than I pictured it. Haha.

Anyone notice the new dog biscuit box around?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, where is the blanket? What's it near to? I don't know what kind of location reference 'E2' is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Goodgodman said:

Hi everyone, I’ve been loving the new map, and discovering some of the Easter eggs from part 5. Here are the ones I’ve found. If I’ve missed some, please add the ones that you’ve found!

 

-Tractor outside the barn

-The director’s office, complete with posters, including the tiny photo of John Lennon in New York City.

-In Tommy’s room, the spider that Reggie scared him with, still dangling in the closet.

-Also in Tommy’s room, specifically on the bed, the mask that Eddie wore, to scare Tommy at breakfast, culminating in Tommy going all Randy Savage on his ass.

-The breakfast table downstairs. Joey and Victor won’t be joining the group this morning.

-Ethel and Juniors house, complete with plucked chicken, and her vegetables for her stew, still on the counter.

-Violets room, identical to the film. 

Anything else?

Those aren't Easter Eggs. They are just things from the movie. They are supposed to be there. A model of the Grendel, or Freddy's sweater would be an Easter Egg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

Yeah, where is the blanket? What's it near to? I don't know what kind of location reference 'E2' is.

The map has a grid on it. Look on the edges of the map and you'll see it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The blanket spot is hilarious- if it's accurate (which it's likely not) then they were fucking around in plain sight of the road 20 feet away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

The blanket spot is hilarious- if it's accurate (which it's likely not) then they were fucking around in plain sight of the road 20 feet away.

At least it wasn't a busy road I guess... We've all been there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/02/2018 at 3:24 PM, Cokeyskunk said:

I would have loved to find a headless Junior lying next to a crippled motorbike, as well as Ethel lying with her head through the kitchen window.

Another great easter egg would have been finding the body of that weird transient who was watching Eddie and Tina's boinking session.  

First time I saw Part V, I momentarily thought the transient was a Clint Eastwood cameo at first (as if he'd agree to do a F13 movie LOL). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...