These are some costumes I'd like to see in game, they all have roots in horror and some would just be fun to run around in.

• Adam Palomino - Cult Robes, dark green with black trim, hood down. Ceremonial weapon on belt.
  • A.J. Mason - Hospital pants, open backed gown or bathrobe. Slippers and left wrist has a bracelet from Westin Hills.
  • Brandon "Buggzy" Wilson - Cult Robes, dark green with black trim, hood down. Ceremonial weapon on belt.
  • Chad Kensington - Priest outfit, complete with collar. It's a horror classic, and it fits in a weird way.
  • Deborah Kim - Cult Robes, dark blue with black trim, I know she didn't pay to be in the game like the other Cultists but they need some female representation. So she can be a new recruit to the 'Cult of the 13th', secret worshippers of Voorhees.
  • Eric "J.R." LaChappa - Cult Robes, dark green with black trim, hood down. Has coils of rope on his belt for tying down sacrifices.
  • Fox - Gypsy fortune teller, the classic crystal ball type, blue skirt, white blouse, red shawl. Tarot cards hanging in a mesh bag from her belt.
  • Jenny Myers - Human Sacrifice, white dress with flowers in her hair. Leather cuffs, anklets, collar, and belt with loops for tying her to an alter.
  • Kenny Riedell - Cult Robes, dark red with black trim, hood up covering his head. Some Mark of Status ie. badges in human sacrifice, recruiting innocents and cult leadership.
  • Mitch Floyd - Wearing tattered rags, looks like he's been held captive for weeks/months, dirty hands and bare feet. 
  • Shelly - wearing the Hockey Mask, come on this would be so cool. Even if I have to take it off Jason and instead of going in my inventory, Shelly wears it. 
  • Tiffany Cox - Nun, with full habit. Not overtly complicated but kinda funny.
  • Vanessa Jones - Brujah(witch) practitioner of Vodun(voodoo), loose skirt and leg wrappings, GrisGris bag and classic voodoo doll pinned to her belt. Upper body is painted with a crop top over the arcane symbols.

So what do you all think, worth a couple of bucks?

Love Tiffany’s one it’s like she’s such a slut then you see her and you start thinking she’s a nun

I'd buy it. But honestly it's a bit too costume-y and would have been better in a Halloween pack. I want more outfits that are realistic and maybe lightly themed. Vanessa in particular would look great in a pair of blue jeans with a nice opened jean jacket.

It kinda is a Halloween idea, I figure if they do another costume pack. It would be cool to have more horror tropes, plus get some player input. I made the original backers cult members(or hardcore D&D nerds), because they deserve a little group thing. Most of the costumes could work with other characters but I tried to make them fit who I put them with. I think my favourite is A.J. Mason, escaped mental patient. Although Shelly is the one I'd most likely play with, I really want to be able to put on the mask. 

I get why some of us don't like the costumes in the Halloween pack, I can even see why you might consider it a misstep on the Devs part. I think we will get more of them in the future so we had better try to get what we want out of them. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

• Like 1

I think its a novel idea, but a lot of the costumes are just cult robes with different colour trim. I think most people wouldn't think it would be worth buying as the costumes aren't unique like the other packs. Don't get me wrong I like the idea, I just think each character could have a more unique feel. Keep up the creative ideas!

I would like to see an update once they confirm no more counsellors that brings new additions in line with the existing clothing dlc options of the original counsellors. I have nothing against the Halloween pack because it is in theme with horror films, but I just feel that bunny outfit is a little out of place with the rest. I wouldn't mind seeing more season themed costumes, as its highly likely the counsellors would throw a fancy dress party at some point anyway. I also agree with the rest, it would be good to balance this with more realistic clothing packs. I am sure their are people out there that don't like or want to change the default clothing options. Perhaps there are people out there who only play one counsellor and have unlocked all the options?

I do find it interesting that the devs haven't released even a hint of more clothing dlc. Whether you like it or hate it, you can't deny people will still buy it, and the money generated can only go on to hopefully improve or create a new aspect of the game in the future.

The cult robes where kinda a joke for the people who paid to be in the game, they're die hard fans, so a cult. I figure any or all the characters could get robes, they wouldn't be as special though, no piping or decoration. Where as the Devs could really make them unique. As for the default of robes for Debra, I really couldn't think of anything at the time. 

Debra - Version Two - Mad Scientist, goggles lab coat, vial in belt loops beside a huge needle. There that's better.

I would drop the human sacrifice theme and replace that with something a bit more general. Remember, they have to sell this stuff on steam, elsewhere and usually cheery, cheesy, goofy things sell a bit better than things with a serious theme.

21 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Oh that's a good one, what kind of face paint?

Skull Facepaint,Goblin Facepaint,Mummy Costume,Werewolf costume,Rubber Masks like Smurfs To Scream masks,Demon Masks etc

My vote is no for this.  I wouldn’t mind a camp counselor uniform pack.  Or an alternate ‘street clothes’ pack.  But no more costumes would be my vote.

I think cults are funny......am I the only one, I mean that is why I included a priest and nun. 

And and what about the non religious themed ones, prisoner Mitch, mental patient A.J., voodoo Vanessa(I clearly wasn't thinking, Voodoo is definitely a religion)?

14 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

@Slasher_Clone

I'm not into these at all. I'd prefer real clothing, or even haircuts, as opposed to costumes. The Halloween DLC was a misstep.

Im Curious of why you dont like Halloween costumes in the game.

youve been on this forum for along time im assuming.

Halloween decorations and costumes fit in with Jason and Friday the 13th.

3 hours ago, Patriots1 said:

Im Curious of why you dont like Halloween costumes in the game.

youve been on this forum for along time im assuming.

Halloween decorations and costumes fit in with Jason and Friday the 13th.

You assume right. I've seen things- like digging modes and blood mists... anyway:

Halloween costumes don't fit in with Friday the 13th. It's impossible to have a Friday the 13th and Halloween fall on the same day. No one has their Halloween parties on the 13th of October or November and there's no real precedent for costumes inside of the films outside of a racially insensitive Native American get-up in the first film.

The costumes came at the cost of immersion.

Adding new clothes, especially some actual counselor clothing, or different hairstyles or 80's appropriate hats (baseball, not fucking top hats) is what the game would benefit from.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

You assume right. I've seen things- like digging modes and blood mists... anyway:

Halloween costumes don't fit in with Friday the 13th. It's impossible to have a Friday the 13th and Halloween fall on the same day. No one has their Halloween parties on the 13th of October or November and there's no real precedent for costumes inside of the films outside of a racially insensitive Native American get-up in the first film.

The costumes came at the cost of immersion.

Adding new clothes, especially some actual counselor clothing, or different hairstyles or 80's appropriate hats (baseball, not fucking top hats) is what the game would benefit from.

I'd never given it a thought but new hairstyles and hats are a great idea.

As we've said before...Camp Crystal Lake counselor uniforms are also a great idea...yellow and red original Friday the 13th movie raincoats also..

• Like 1

I think the YouTube videos would be worth it. Free advertising and really anything that gives the devs funds, to make more in this game, I'm for it. The things we get, should be things that we as fans want. I think there's room for a fair number of costume/clothing packs, so it's not a one or the other type of situation. I see your point BoB, but in private matches you can have as much or as little to do with it as you want, the camp uniform's are cool though.

5 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I think the YouTube videos would be worth it. Free advertising and really anything that gives the devs funds, to make more in this game, I'm for it. The things we get, should be things that we as fans want. I think there's room for a fair number of costume/clothing packs, so it's not a one or the other type of situation. I see your point BoB, but in private matches you can have as much or as little to do with it as you want, the camp uniform's are cool though.

I disagree. Also, not everyone has the benefit of playing private matches.

Is their any tangible proof that costumes have benefited the game? I haven't seen the player count for PC rise, it's declined. I imagine it must be about the same for consoles.

People want an authentic Friday the 13th horror survival experience- there are plenty of other options for gamers to dress their characters in whatever costume in other games.

I'm people and I want it, so your obviously wrong. I like f13, both the movies and the game, that doesn't mean I can't also want more options. As for other games where you can do that, dude I stopped playing video games for years. I literally bought a new t.v. and console, just to play this game. 

BoB's question -Is there any tangible proof costumes have benefitted the game? The costume pack made money, there is my proof of benefit. It made Sony money to, as I needed to buy a PS4 to play it. Can you prove they hurt the game?

If you can play public matches, and your not toxic, you get invited to private matches. Or you make friends and run your own. Like J.J. you've made these rules in your head, and now want other people to follow them, no thank you.