Just now, Mr. Blonde said:

You said you average 5-6 kills against good teams. Yes, 5 kills is almost half of them escaping since it's technically 8 human controlled opponents.

And counselors don't need more buffs. Counselors have been broken since day 1 of the game.

Well that's 5-7.. so that's also 7 against good teams which is pretty much everyone and it's only 7 counselors.. only 8 if Tommy is called if I don't knock out power or they fix it.. so 5 of 7 isn't bad so yes imo Jason is too OP.

I'm done with this topic though because you aren't suggesting anything at all towards a compromise or making it better. You're sitting.pmy saying that all my opinions are dirt and there is no room for compromise.. I'm done. If I could delete the topic I would.

5 minutes ago, PsychBam said:

Well that's 5-7.. so that's also 7 against good teams which is pretty much everyone and it's only 7 counselors.. only 8 if Tommy is called if I don't knock out power or they fix it.. so 5 of 7 isn't bad so yes imo Jason is too OP.

I'm done with this topic though because you aren't suggesting anything at all towards a compromise or making it better. You're sitting.pmy saying that all my opinions are dirt and there is no room for compromise.. I'm done. If I could delete the topic I would.

I just think you don't have a clue when you think Jason is too good and counselors are in dire need of buffs. Because they're not, and a counselor or two can escape pretty much all the time against any Jason if the team is good and they're working together.

2 minutes ago, PsychBam said:

Yep you're better off sending your suggestions to the devs themselves on twitter or facebook. I'm going to start sending direct messages to them myself. Hopefully they'll listen to reason. Deep down they know it's a lot easier to kill as Jason but the bottomline is they dont' care and actually prefer it that way.

6 hours ago, F13 said:

Well yes but what if they mess up with one of their objectives? Such as messing up putting fuel in either the car or boat? Jason can just morph to your location and kill you with ease now because of this new buff.

thats the suspense of the game if i make one wrong move im dead