Sogreth

Can Run Jasons were overbuffed

Just now, Sogreth said:

They aren't false though. And I'm not name calling. If you weren't such a troll, then I wouldn't have to call you one. *shrug*

If they aren't false ... prove it. Put up or shut up. Plain and simple.

Just now, dmack621 said:

If they aren't false ... prove it. Put up or shut up. Plain and simple.

No thanks. Do it yourself.

I'm not your slave. If you want something, you can get it yourself.

5 minutes ago, Sogreth said:

Chad gets 5 hits with a baseball bat.

Oh, by your logic, that's not real. And I'm just making it up.

You can get away with that approach if you're saying 'sun rises in the east' or 'water is wet' or 'shit stinks'...anything else is pretty much citation required. True or false doesn't enter into it until you support your claims.

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

Words aren't facts in this matter. having video proof help your case. 

I agree. What is the point of making the post of this nature if not to help the community? Of course people are going to want proof of what you are saying. These people are not trolls, just back up your claim with some kind of proof and help the community. 

No need to be salty. :chadwut:

I have been playing as Tiffany since the update and  the running Jasons do catch up to me when I'm jogging (this didn't happen before). The running Jason's have gotten faster to say the least. 

Just now, Dr. Lecter said:

You can get away with that approach if you're saying 'sun rises in the east' or 'water is wet' or 'shit stinks'...anything else is pretty much citation required. True or false doesn't enter into it until you support your claims.

Well where is the video proof of Chad getting 5 hits with a bat?

I didn't post proof of it, so I obviously must be lying about it.

They raised the skill floor of fast counselors.

Slow counselors were already forced to hide or die.

Improve your gaming skill and all is well.

@JPops time to lock this. The guy has no intentions of providing any proof to warrant a discussion on this. He clearly just wants to play baby games. There is nothing of value in this thread.

Just now, Sogreth said:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/224183115 my video shows Jason getting his butt handed to him by Chad and some other players. That's my proof.

2 minutes ago, Mtk9210 said:

I agree. What is the point of making the post of this nature if not to help the community? Of course people are going to want proof of what you are saying. These people are not trolls, just back up your claim with some kind of proof and help the community. 

No need to be salty. :chadwut:

As long as you have proof of what your talking about you can have people better understand what your saying then saying "Yeah speed is bad, needs fixing" And don't back it it's just words.

1 minute ago, dmack621 said:

@JPops time to lock this. The guy has no intentions of providing any proof to warrant a discussion on this. He clearly just wants to play baby games. There is nothing of value in this thread.

Maybe just lock your account. Because you're obviously toxic.

1 minute ago, Sogreth said:

Hahaha, for your sake, I hope your academic/professional endeavors are in some squishy field of study where "lived experience" can be substituted for evidence. 'That bridge I designed won't collapse because it's strong enough - prove me wrong if you disagree' isn't going to get you very far, kiddo.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

There's some shit that doesn't actually smells, don't remember which animal but yeah....

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/224183115 my video shows Jason getting his butt handed to him by Chad and some other players. That's my proof.

As long as you have proof of what your talking about you can have people better understand what your saying then saying "Yeah speed is bad, needs fixing" And don't back it it's just words.

I can actually easily get video of this. But I'm not going to, just to spite the arse holes who are being toxic.

Nah. Balance is right where it needs to be imo. Never had more than 3 people escape yesterday. Most were close calls with one or two people escaping.

This is how it should be.

2 minutes ago, Shaild said:

There's some shit that doesn't actually smells, don't remember which animal but yeah....

poo-pourri002.jpg

Real product.

Just now, Sogreth said:

I can actually easily get video of this. But I'm not going to, just to spite the arse holes who are being toxic.

Better to show video to prove them wrong.

Nothing is being actually discussed here since the very beginning so I'm shutting this whole thing down. Sogreth, if you're not willing to prove your statements they're gonna be taken with a grain of salt.