escape too hard?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. do you think its too hard to escape

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Sogreth said:

Weapons have been pretty badly nerfed. Especially on the large maps. You can go 2-3 cabins without finding a single weapon. They even nerfed the spawns on branches and planks, ffs.

And not holding a weapon also gives you fear, slowing your stamina regen and allowing Jason to pick you up sooner with Wallhack, I mean Sense.

Fear doesn't affect base detection at all. It only affects the marking effect after base detection using Sense.

I Think the main problem that stops the game from being fun is Jasons One Handed grip.

After Jason Grabs you the game is over.

This should not be happening.

maybe if they added one pocket knife in each cabin counselors could escape Jasons death grip.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Patriots1 said:

I Think the main problem that stops the game from being fun is Jasons One Handed grip.

maybe if they added one pocket knife in each cabin counselors could escape Jasons death grip.

You should have done better.

4 minutes ago, Patriots1 said:

Bob and weave baby. Bob. And. Weave.

I Cant be the only one that has noticed that Jason GRABS People with one hand.

Go away already. None of your posts make any sense.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jballz said:

Go away already. None of your posts make any sense.

ok sir you have earned a spot on my ignore list.

I honestly believe some people might have a serious misconception about this game.

To be fair, I have never played the likes of Alone in the Dark, Silent Hill or Fatal Frame because they're not my cup of tea, but I take it that the whole purpose of games like that... you know, survival horror games, is to be afraid of whatever the hell it is that's coming after you.

Looking at where Jason and the counselors stand right now, it actually is kinda scary when you realize he's coming for you. Isn't that what a game like this is supposed to feel like? To actually worry you might not make it out alive after all? Hell, if I'm playing a survival horror game, even if it is a multiplayer one, and I'm not concerned when the monster is actively trying to kill me, I can't help but feel like something is wrong with the game.

I understand that some people do not crave or enjoy this feeling. You know, being unnerved and on edge because someone is out for your blood. However, if that is the case, then they most definitely should not be playing a game that literally has Friday the 13th in its title.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, Patriots1 said:

Ok...Now I'm sure. @Patriots1 is definitely a troll.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Patriots1 said:

ok sir you have earned a spot on my ignore list.

Can I be on it too? Please please please???

tenor.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rexfellis said:

Can I be on it too? Please please please???

tenor.gif

thanks alot for being so rude and disrespectfull you guys.

1 minute ago, Patriots1 said:

Thanks alot for saying the same shit in 90 of your 108 posts. And, you're welcome. ;)

Just now, Patriots1 said:

Any time!

This community doesn't have time for opinions of snowflakes.

Come back in a few months. Maybe they'll add the "noob mode" you're begging for.

uyKgrYk.gif

4 hours ago, Patriots1 said:

Yeah but not everyone should be made to play the game skillfully like you.

why should we be made to play the harder skillfull less weapons mode.

Cause you are playing Friday the 13th not Mario!

5 hours ago, Patriots1 said:

Making everyone happy with Difficulty adjustments on maps is what real Balance looks like.

Example An Easier Mode would include more weapons and Knives.

A Harder Mode Would have less weapons and knives.

So the individual player could Adjust maps difficulties to the way that they want to play.

And that is exactly how the single player game works.  When you play multi-player, there is one mode, normal.  That’s it.  Either play it as designed, or move on.  It’s your choice.

ok i apologize for offending others here.

well i cant talk friday the 13th with people who dont want to see my posts.

so i will be moving on. 

i wont be posting.

but i do enjoy reading the posts here.

43 minutes ago, Patriots1 said:

Seriously? WOW! Maybe this is the wrong game for you. Have you tried Hello Kitty's Island adventures? My daughter used to love that game, till she grew up and started playing Friday the 13th...

4 minutes ago, Patriots1 said:

ok i apologize for offending others here.

well i cant talk friday the 13th with people who dont want to see my posts.

so i will be moving on. 

i wont be posting.

but i do enjoy reading the posts here.

Thanks pal! We'll hopefully never see you again, And go Philly!

I think the main issue is too much power being put into one side either on the Jason side or the counselor side. .  For game purposes, thats just not smart.   Games need to be fun and enjoyable for all parties.  

What exactly is the true difference between the patches?  The result is the SAME.  Jason's were rage quitting, now we got counselors rage quitting.  What improvement is made? None. 

You want make a human/Fake Jason a wrecking machine who can basically outrun counselors and snatch and kill them quick with one hand and stop cars easily?  Ok..  Keep the Arsenal of weapons.  You want Counselors to bully Jason and Disco Dance TeaBag his face?   Make Jason bad ass like Part V.  But don't rid the counselors of the weapons.  

Even though its based on a movie its STILL a game. 

1 minute ago, DorianRo said:

I think the main issue is too much power being put into one side either on the Jason side or the counselor side. .  For game purposes, thats just not smart.   Games need to be fun and enjoyable for all parties.  

What exactly is the true difference between the patches?  The result is the SAME.  Jason's were rage quitting, now we got counselors rage quitting.  What improvement is made? None. 

It is much easier after this latst patch to be a counselor than it was during the Beta or at launch. Trying to survive was brutal in the beginning. The people that played through that were rightfully upset at how bad Jason was nerfed in October, and then the December patch made Jason a joke. It has only been one day since the patch. I think people are rage quitting because they are not able to skate through a match as a counselor like they have been able to do for the last few months. I believe that once all of the outrage settles down, and people learn that Jason is a scary dude, they will enjoy the game more.

Being a counselor against Jason is supposed to be a scary proposition. This is an asymmetrical horror game. That means that Jason is going to be more powerful than any one counselor. It promotes teamwork and actually working towards objectives to escape. Which has been the point of this game from the beginning.