escape too hard?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. do you think its too hard to escape

• Yes
    • No

3 minutes ago, AdrianBlackbear said:

This is nonsense lol. 

Jason players did nothing but bitch and whine for months until a change came about to swing the pendulum the other way.

So the cycle continues. Give it a few months and counselors will each have their own individual escape that they need 1 item for. 

Oh dang... that would be the trashiest change ever. I may be able to get behind a special ability or perk within reason. Not that though. Like... Buggsy hopping on a skateboard... Tiffany on some roller blades... I'm good without that. 

The random bikes scattered about always get me though... They could be usable to get away, but not escape the match, they tease me so much.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AdrianBlackbear said:

If anyone said that to a Jason player a few months ago, nobody would have heard the end of it. 

Really? Hahaha! The reason most Jason's have been enjoying the blood and salt fest of the counselor mains is BECAUSE we had to adapt! We didn't set our preference to counselor and join the dance party, we set our minds to getting better and learning new avenues of attack. So now it's the counselors who must adapt.

1 hour ago, Patriots1 said:

An Easier Map Difficulty setting would have more Guns,Weapons,pocket Knives.

We need these Difficulty setting options to be made available to everyone to be fair.

Not everyone wants to play the more skillfull,difficult settings with less weapons.

You want easy map mode? Packanack small, you're welcome!

1 hour ago, Patriots1 said:

Yeah but not everyone should be made to play the game skillfully like you.

why should we be made to play the harder skillfull less weapons mode.

Simple solution: don't play. We won't miss you, trust me.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mtk9210 said:

Buggsy hopping on a skateboard... Tiffany on some roller blades... I'm good without that. 

I can see it now

latest?cb=20160707233242

9 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

Really? Hahaha! The reason most Jason's have been enjoying the blood and salt fest of the counselor mains is BECAUSE we had to adapt! We didn't set our preference to counselor and join the dance party, we set our minds to getting better and learning new avenues of attack. So now it's the counselors who must adapt.

Adaptation is to become used to new conditions.

Clearly this wasn't the case if everyone was bitching and moaning about how the game was "unplayable" for 4 months. It was almost exactly the opposite. People posting new threads everyday about how they would stop playing if Jason didn't "become great again." Adaptation at it's finest, clearly. A bunch of whiny internet heroes with a firm opinion. 

• Like 1

The problem here is that the new players will immediately consider this game greatly unbalanced, even a newbie who plays as Jason could kill all the counselors easily lol.

49 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

It's a small minority that are noisily throwing their toys out of the pram. All the polls (including Wes's own Twitter poll) and patch feedback indicate the patch changes are overwhelmingly supported.  

Thank goodness for that :)

I don't think it's too hard, but it sure isn't easy. I'm sure as they patch is explored in the coming weeks there may be things that need fixing or adjusted, but at the moment it feels pretty good to me. Granted I'm only a level 25 playing since Christmas. Today I managed to get quite a bit of repairs completed before dying in several matches. I completed my first ever boat escape on Pinehurst too.

Of course, Jason had just wiped the counselors in the boat out a few feet from the exit and got on shore and morphed somewhere not realizing I was about 100 yards away watching the carnage. I hopped in and drove about 4 seconds lol.

Basically the game went from "It sucks being as Jason, Im gonna quit" to "It sucks being a counselor, Im gone gonna change my Spawn Preference to Jason",

Just now, DorianRo said:

Im gone gonna change my Spawn Preference to Jason

Mine is still Counselor 

29 minutes ago, AdrianBlackbear said:

Adaptation is to become used to new conditions.

Clearly this wasn't the case if everyone was bitching and moaning about how the game was "unplayable" for 4 months. It was almost exactly the opposite. People posting new threads everyday about how they would stop playing if Jason didn't "become great again." Adaptation at it's finest, clearly. A bunch of whiny internet heroes with a firm opinion. 

Yep.

Some minor changes to help Jason not get bullied so much, would have been fine. But not a huge buff to Jason (including a HUGE buff to speed), and a big nerf to Counselors.

Jason's main problem was buggy Combat Stance and being chain stunned. A small fix to both of those would have been great.

Escaping is hard yes, but with cooperation it's possible like when the game was release. Playing without mics and team is really hard when Jason is a good player.

Just now, I ran away for the first time since update. A guy put gas and battery in yellow car, and I have keys. So I started the car, Jason came and waited in front of the car to stop it.
So I push L2 to go back directly and thinking to stop me further to wait for my teammate. But Jason grabbed him and killed him. He has a mics, he called me bitch because he tought I left him. 

Funny part is I play random counselor and I was Chad on this game :P

1 minute ago, Sogreth said:

But not a huge buff to Jason (including a HUGE buff to speed),

Still haven't given much proof on this.

5 minutes ago, Sogreth said:

Some minor changes to help Jason not get bullied so much, would have been fine. But not a huge buff to Jason (including a HUGE buff to speed), and a big nerf to Counselors.

Agreed

Just now, Patriots1 said:

The game needs a way to escape jasons one arm grip.

there needs to be a way to escape Jason.

Pocketknifes and or having players with you to knock you out of his grip.

The same few people whining? You could be adjusting your gameplay... but instead your on here spending all your time crying. Keep trying, you can do this! 

1 minute ago, Jballz said:

The same few people whining? You could be adjusting your gameplay... but instead your on here spending all your time crying. Keep trying, you can do this! 

Funny how you say that.

When Jason players were doing the exact same thing.

2 minutes ago, Patriots1 said:

Stay away from jason! Run, hide, juke, conserve stamina will help you. You cant dance and run circles around him anymore silly sally ?

I am in love with reading post that say:

“Now that Jason is Deadly.”

”He can out run a jogging counselor!”

” We have no chance if he grabs you you’re dead!”

” If someone told a Jason player to Git gud We would never hear the end of it.”

Jason players have had to deal with mechanics that heavily favored counselors for the last 3 month it’s only been 24 hours since the patch and the Counselor Tea bag  Dance Committee players have exploded out of the woodwork to complain.

At least give the changes a chance keep playing try new things....evolve.

if these new changes are not balanced enough for the developers/ community more changes will come.

neither side has had enough time with the changes to really express whether the game mechanics are better or worse yet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Patriots1 said:

3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Pocketknifes and or having players with you to knock you out of his grip.

Don't forget you can keep pounding that escape button! (x on ps4... idk about the rest)

Load some perks and start with med spray or firecrackers. Weapons are still plentiful. I never won the PK lottery before very often, but I did today. There are still plenty of opportunities to escape him. You have to at least give it time to see if it broken in your opinion. Practice a few days and see if it plays out better for you.

1 minute ago, Sogreth said:

Funny how you say that.

When Jason players were doing the exact same thing.

Its only day 2 of the fucking patch... how many times have you played a counsellor and escaped? Be honest? Day 2 folks... try a few more games before more tears. 

Just now, razeak said:

Load some perks and start with med spray or firecrackers. Weapons are still plentiful. I never won the PK lottery before very often, but I did today. There are still plenty of opportunities to escape him. You have to at least give it time to see if it broken in your opinion. Practice a few days and see if it plays out better for you.

My point exactly?