It was removed last patch (one before this one) I believe as it was causing glitch issues. It hasn't been re-added! 

• Like 1

Just now, AldermachXI said:

lol it's been gone since the December patch...

Xbox can't handle rain, apparently. It makes the game run around 20 fps.

Yet PS4 can handle it... I'm using a older PS4 and I get good frames.... that's just weird.

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Yet PS4 can handle it... I'm using a older PS4 and I get good frames.... that's just weird.

Dev kits can be strange like that...It's all about proper use of assets. Xbox also eats up more RAM with their OS. Could be why.

Just now, AldermachXI said:

Dev kits can be strange like that...It's all about proper use of assets. Xbox also eats up more RAM with their OS. Could be why.

Maybe, guess I'm just lucky I went with PS4 so I can still enjoy the rain lol 

It's gone cause you guys are lucky bastards.. I love the atmosphere the rain creates but the impact on PC is still abysmal and I really wish they would disable it in QP until they fix it..

I know the game isn't optimized at all but maintaining 70-130fps on a normal map and then playing that same map with rain at 20-25 is completely unacceptable..