Sign in to follow this  
Jack Mehoff

Hello

*Edit* This is a edit did not know I posted here. I'm a huge fan of the films seen and own everyone. A huge fan of the game have it on Xbox one add me if you want. Post your gamertag. if you want feel free to tell me your favorite moments from the series are your favorites what movie made you a fan.

While I'm afraid the news isn't good, you can read about what's happening with Paranoia here:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/16400-paranoia-current-status-and-path-ahead/

Please feel free to add any thoughts there.

But this isn't an introduction thread, so could you tell us a little about yourself to do so so I don't have to lock this thread up?

Is Grendell going to be the last new map before updates are ceased?

If you did end up doing Manhattan would the SS Lazarus be part of the New York map like docked or would they be separate? It would be pretty cool to have the boat out to sea as a mini-map.

2 hours ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

Man you put this in the wrong section go submit that thread on general discussion.

You saved the Universe from imploding. :ajsaltbae:

• Like 1

I'm a huge fan of Friday the 13th it's my favorite slasher series to me the best. I fell in love with the idea of a game never thought it would or could happen but I'm surprised and so happy to be wrong. I didnt know there were discussions else where I just tried to post one get my own answers lol got em.  

@Jack Mehoff Welcome to the forums Jack. I feel the same way about the game, I have been waiting for this for a long time as well. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums, and maybe in the game.

Glad you're enjoying the game. How long have you been playing?

I normally point people in the direction of the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread, if they're interested in finding new players from here. Here's a link, it's worth a browse and do feel free to post your own tag. There are also some groups around in Player Run Challenges and General forums if you like the sound of that as well, such as the Good Sportsmanship Club in General.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

I've been playing since launch pre-ordered it I didn't care if it was buggy just had to play it. I pre ordered the Xbox one digital version even with its launch flaws I found it to be a amazing experience. I had alot of fun even when the game had glitches and crashes and alot of other problems at launch I still enjoyed it. 

Thank you all for the hospitality. to all my counselors out there, I hope your pants stay dry and your dreams stay wet.  Also THERES SOMEONE IN THIS FUCKING ROOM! 

4 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Wrong forum section.

No one cares. :chadjunk:

3 hours ago, J.J. said:

The person you're responding to is correct. The mods try to keep discussion organized so people can find things that they're looking for and often have to diffuse situations started by such comments like yours. Just be respectful.

15 minutes ago, Jack Mehoff said:

How do I delete my post? Cause I don't want people arguing over facts already stated to me.

You can't delete, but you may have the ability to edit. Look for an edit button towards the bottom of the post in question.

Edit: I have included an illustration.

hDEoTHd.jpg

My illustration was amazing.

Edited by NthnButAGoodTime
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, J.J. said:

Staff clearly do care if they made a rule about it so dont try to be one of those problematic users we already have a uprising in toxic members.

Now to end the whole thing I've changed it. If you would want to continue a conversation please do about what I have posted about. Let all stay civil 

Yup, no more posts needed to tell him he's in the wrong section. It was but he's altered it now, so cheers for that and all fine.

16 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Staff clearly do care if they made a rule about it so dont try to be one of those problematic users we already have a uprising in toxic members.

Wah wah wahhhhhhhh :(

On 2/2/2018 at 4:23 AM, DamonD7 said:

Yup, no more posts needed to tell him he's in the wrong section. It was but he's altered it now, so cheers for that and all fine.

👍👌 Alright.