played 10 games 1 pocket knife found, thanks for making the game compleetly team based / without a team there is no fun or any chance of survival thanks for ruinin the game, i am thinking about stop supporting this game with my stream, till this shit has been put back. -.-. i cant invite always a full lobby to make a game work or survive atleast. this is for nobody a option. so yeah. the new map is also a way to big map after this pocket knife nerf, if you have a bad based stamina counselor youre dead. 100%.

Rip f13.

• Haha 8
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Aalke said:

played 10 games 1 pocket knife found, thanks for making the game compleetly team based / without a team there is no fun or any chance of survival thanks for ruinin the game, i am thinking about stop supporting this game with my stream, till this shit has been put back. -.-. i cant invite always a full lobby to make a game work or survive atleast. this is for nobody a option. so yeah. the new map is also a way to big map after this pocket knife nerf, if you have a bad based stamina counselor youre dead. 100%.

Rip f13.

1makvx.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

When I play I always find at least one pocket knife. A couple times I found 2. It seems well balanced to me.

you sir have been lucky alot. trust me

This Game NEEDS 2 Diificulty Modes To Make Everyone Happy.

First Regular Hard Difficult Mode will have lots of weapons and poket knives.

Then A More Difficult Challenging mode with less weapons and poket knives.

these 2 modes would make everyone happy.

1 minute ago, Aalke said:

lmao.. retard. goodluck playing this game is messed up ;) 

Retard? Seriously, that's the best you could come up with?  What are you 12? I'm having a great time thank you very much.

1 minute ago, Patriots1 said:

the game was good, but 9/10 people on these forums are just bad with jayson ;) thats why these cry babys wanted to get knifes nerfd.

• Like 1

Your stream must be boring as all hell if you are giving up based on the game giving you a bit of a challenge again, like back when it first came out.  Also, judging by the outburst, you probably fall under the umbrella of all the people who only stream this game to showcase trolling Jason when he was broken and nerfed.  Now that its a bit harder to do so, you must be afraid of streaming and either screaming and crying in the stream or know you will rage quit when or before you die and will be streaming your rage quits.  Less players we have like this, the better.  Maybe public rooms might become playable once all the ragin' babies are gone and a match can finally complete!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Aalke said:

thanks for making the game compleetly team based

Yes team work is key with this game my friend. You can lone wolf it but it's harder that way, I like being able to be apart of a team then be alone with my thoughts.

7 minutes ago, Aalke said:

lmao.. retard. goodluck playing this game is messed up ;) 

But not as retarded as your use of spelling and grammar. :lol: Did you type these posts by rubbing your face from left to the right across the keyboard. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Patriots1 said:

lol....OR all the whiny bitches could at least TRY to adapt. It's been less than a day.

All those extra pocket knives really gave you guys a false sense of skill.

This is how things were at launch before the devs made the game friendly for useless team players.

If you want to survive, you're gonna have to learn how to be a team with other counselors. The training wheels are off, kids.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Vaderspupil said:

Retard? Seriously, that's the best you could come up with?  What are you 12? I'm having a great time thank you very much.

youre probaly a bad jayson thats why this update came trough, many people dont know how play jason ;) if you know how to play as jayson this update wasnt needed at all --'

Just now, AdmiralJT said:

I survived without a team, and I thought it was fun.

10/10 luck with chad. no wonder. congratz. xD

Better listen, devs...This guy is gonna STOP STREAMING the game!!!

I'm sure that'll make a huge difference with your 2 viewers...

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

But not as retarded as your use of spelling and grammar. :lol: Did you type these posts by rubbing your face from left to the right across the keyboard. 

only bad jaysons would vote yes for  this update ;) of the knifes getting nerfd. :D 

I survived without a team last night as well, those bitches ditched me in the car and there was only two of them in the four seater but I simply kited Jason through cabins. 

It's not that hard to survive still if you know how to play. 

Get over yourself,  if you have to rely on a pocket knife to save your ass then maybe you aren't that good of a player. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, AldermachXI said:

Oh shit! What ever will we do?!? I can't play this game if this dude stops streaming! What's the point?

Just now, AldermachXI said:

more streamers are thinking about it ;) im not the only one :) this update came way 2 early (for the stage where the game is in right now) and this update only came out because these crying little kids that dont know how to play jayson ;) 

Just now, Aalke said:

more streamers are thinking about it ;) im not the only one :) this update came way 2 early (for the stage where the game is in right now) and this update only came out because these crying little kids that dont know how to play jayson ;) 

I'll be streaming this still, take that as you will but the game is fun again, it makes it a challenge. Maybe you need an easy game like Minecraft. 

Just now, Aalke said:

only bad jaysons would vote yes for  this update ;) of the knifes getting nerfd. :D 

Actually i consider myself a pretty good Jason as most of my rounds are clean sweeps or close to it with the odd bad match in between. However this patch has taken away the crutch all the troll counselor players got used to holding them up for months and now that their security blanket is gone it is back to complaining that it is too hard.

18 minutes ago, Aalke said:

Rip f13.

2 minutes ago, Aalke said:

youre probaly a bad jayson thats why this update came trough, many people dont know how play jason ;) if you know how to play as jayson this update wasnt needed at all --'

They FIXED the game so it's not 99% in favor for counselors against Jason (NOT JAYSON) Voorhees? Made it a little more necessary to play as a team, in an ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MATCH?! Say it ain't so! THE HORROR!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Truth said:

Oh shit! What ever will we do?!? I can't play this game if this dude stops streaming! What's the point?

you can react like this ;) but think about it :) how many games you had people with you that were able to speak / communicate with you ;) 75% of my games i was with kids or people that where not able to speak english or complete goals together, i dont understand why u guys all hatin on my opinion and the idea i might stop supporting the game :) its my choise :D 

This game SHOULD be based on team work, no one should be able to 1v1 Jason..

This update suits its purpose to make Jason great again.

Counselors shouldn’t be able to easily survive, it’s meant to be a challenge so by removing lots of knives and meds counselors will think twice about stepping into traps, ganging up on Jason or trolling him in general.

You’re obviously very frustrated, it’s not our or illfonic’s fault you’re too incompetent to team up.

• Thanks 1