The constant use of "Jayson" is worthy of the ban hammer alone.  At this point, I'm thinking we're being trolled.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I would think more a tiny mouse, Elmo is smart enough to be able to play this game.

I've actually been in a lobby where someone was talking in elmo's voice. THAT was a fun game.

Just now, thatdudescott said:

100% trolling.

He's even still using "Jayson."

:chadwut:

I doubt by the way he acts on here but you could be right, gotta be very stupid to type Jason Jayson

Since the day this game launched and with EVERY patch, if all the players did not together, Jason would get a decent amount of kills. The game fell apart a lot lately when teamwork was soo easy due to the over abundance of items.  Now players need to work together a bit more. (more like when the game launched) and can still survive and get away.   Someone should be excited when they find a pocket knife.

Games when people work together should lead to a couple people surviving.  That seems to be the case now. Before this patch people could work together, completely own Jason, hold a dance party and almost all get away, due to all the extra items everywhere. 

No teamwork = Most people will be dying. Maybe 1 guy hides in a corner and "wins" and everyone else dies, but screw that guy :)

1 minute ago, Aalke said:

i am probaly older then you bud. ;) 

I'm 39 so if you are, that just makes you a bitter old man/woman!  At any rate, your insults are infantile!

Yep.. Used Mitch one game.. That was it.  His stamina was shitty enough on small maps and you could do some quick repairs and jive and joop through a window escaping Jason.  Playing as Mitch on the new map?  ROFLMAO forget it.  I got a better chance of pissing in the wind and not getting wet than last 5 minutes.    Which sucks, because I had the most fun playing with Mitch in this game.  

You gotta have Vanessa now with roided out Stamina Perks.   

As someone who has a lot of the times disagreed with popular ideas on the forums, I must say this:

Please eat a tide pod

tenor.gif

• Like 1

Just now, Truth said:

I've actually been in a lobby where someone was talking in elmo's voice. THAT was a fun game.

I had a game last night with a guy doing a Hank Hill voice while knocking Jason down, it was pretty funny. I can do a Mickey mouse voice. I'll yell at Jason in Mickey's voice and be like "I'll buy you out like I bought out Fox." 

2 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

You talk about people not being able to speak English, yet your grasp of the language is...lacking. Maybe it is not your first language, I hope that is the case.

Exactly lmao :D 

Very contradicting.

1 minute ago, Gummybish said:

As someone who has a lot of the times disagreed with popular ideas on the forums, I must say this:

Please eat a tide pod

tenor.gif

Guys cut him some slack he's still learning 

tenor.gif?itemid=5270199

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gummybish said:

Please eat a tide pod

tenor.gif

Be careful he might actually do it lolz.

he seems very desperate about the current state of the game

17 minutes ago, Aalke said:

10/10 luck with chad. no wonder. congratz. xD

I survived without a team with AJ last night in 2 matches before jason got me. 

Seriously this forums dam is going to burst with all the tears. It's getting slippy around here.. 

mop-bucket-wringer_1.jpg

• Haha 1

I can just imagine @ShiftySamurai and @GunMedia_Ben sitting at a desk right now, forehead down in their hand, swirling a glass of bourbon muttering "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... do I have to log on and deal with this crap?" to themselves....

1 minute ago, kohagan said:

I survived without a team with AJ last night in 2 matches before jason got me. 

Seriously this forums dam is going to burst with all the tears. It's getting slippy around here.. 

I'm already getting the salt train ready

FflohQi.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

RIP Thread.

Here we see the death of a good thread.

tenor.gif?itemid=5518037

I'm going to go ahead and lock this based on the quality of posts, but I will respond to the OP:

It's going to take players a while to get used to these changes. We know that it will. Counselors and Jason players will get better, and we are continuously looking at balance. Right now, the changes made seem pretty well received, but we will reassess as time passes.

As a solo player, you are going to have a rough time. Lone wolfing it against Jason is definitely not advised, though it is still possible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2