The newest update isn't bad or anything, but I felt that they should have kept the pocket knifes and just have less aid sprays instead. Some of you may be thinking it'll be the same all over again, but it really wouldn't... With less Aid sprays counselors can collect damage without having a countless of Aid Sprays on them. Which they can't get so far once they are injured. Also by just having less Aid Spray, it'll force us to rely on our teammates to help us when we are in need which is a good thing. Because this will cause us to work together even more and protect each other and uses our Aid Spray on each even more then before.

5a71d770458d6_Aidspray2.jpg.08c863503a2dd46adc5710ba8f8ea7eb.jpg5a71d6ba35c53_PocketKnife2.jpg.e8e6b2920312e22306056c789a8f2836.jpg 

Also there is a reason why Jason can also Slash other then Grab all the time. But you don't have to tell me, because I do love playing as Jason and love to Grab instead of slashing. So, YES. I do know where you guy are coming from with this. 

But I think the idea of having less Aid Sprays is really a great idea. But I do believe us counselors are going to need our pocket knifes back soon! As of now it's too early for those to understand what I'm trying to say here and are also happy with this update. But we all have to play as counselors sometime and eventually will face the music if you know what I mean.

5a71d7c35112d_AllCounselors.thumb.jpg.b9f463797dad05a5b45760a4fe8ab5b9.jpg

Reasons why should there be more pocket knifes now and less Aid Spray: 

Interesting idea, but we also have to remember that the medic perk allows counselors to get 2 uses out of one med spray and also perks like thick skinned would be overused by counsellors as slashing would become the meta.

maybe drastically reduce their spawn rate, but I'm unsure if it would fix the problem. My personal preference would be reverting the Jason speed buff and counselor speed nerd that came as well on this patch.

• Thanks 1

if you are a good jayson the amouth of jayson shouldnt really matter, because u can slash counselors aswell ;) #ripgame

23 minutes ago, Aalke said:

if you are a good jayson the amouth of jayson shouldnt really matter, because u can slash counselors aswell ;) #ripgame

Please drink Lysol