20 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

The game won't be pretty much for  anyone if they are just going to get demolished every time (some within minutes) and then have to wait around for another 10-15 minutes 

If you die 1st your die 1st.   If you can't handle waiting for 10-15 minutes then leave the game and find another lobby.

I died 1st last game i played..  But i put up a good chase and made Jason chase me for 4 mins before he got me.  In that time a few people got the 2 door car fixed and escaped.  With 15 mins left we all sat back and watched Jason clean up the rest of the players.   WoOoooOp Deeee DoOOooO.

I could have left the game..  But i rather stick around for the rest of the show.  Thats why i paid money for this game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stoney said:

Okay.

Why not balance it around a Stoiker Kalei Jason player who almost always gets 8/8. That's a possibility isn't it? Make it to where Jason needs less because the pro player is so damn good. 

Never heard my friend crying over matches as he slashed away during the item spawn crisis. Never saw him get stunned repeatedly because he has incredible combat.

Everyone always died. With him, since launch, in Quick Play or Private Matches, almost everyone always died. 2 escapes were his max to date. A true, skilled, avid Jason player.

The only one who appears to be grasping for an argument right now is you.

Okay, now your attitude is starting to get annoying.

So we can conclude our conversation and you can deal with the fact this is how the game is and will stay and you can adapt or sulk.

You are outnumbered in opinion and have no chance of reverting the changes.

Have a great night cupcake.

3 minutes ago, Caliph said:

So we can conclude our conversation and you can deal with the fact this is how the game is and will stay and you can adapt or sulk.

My attitude?

Wait wha-

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

tumblr_oszit7PbOO1qahndoo1_500.gif

Just now, stoney said:

. Never saw him get stunned repeatedly because he has incredible combat.

... We never saw him get stunned either because you have nothing to back that up with.

The last update changes where MINOR.  Plenty of weapons are still everywhere and easily found,> But now, Jason is just slightly faster with a better grab range,. Nothing has changed besides more of urgency to get things done or to RUN AWAY .. Instead of RUNNING Around and giving Jason a beat down.  <--- Thats all thats changed.. Nothing more and nothing less.

How any one can argue so heavily over these game changes blows my mind.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

... We never saw him get stunned either because you have nothing to back that up with.

The last update changes where MINOR.  Plenty of weapons are still everywhere and easily found,> But now, Jason is just slightly faster with a better grab range,. Nothing has changed besides more of urgency to get things done or to RUN AWAY .. Instead of RUNNING Around and giving Jason a beat down.  <--- Thats all thats changed.. Nothing more and nothing less.

How any one can argue so heavily over these game changes blows my mind.  

You admitted counselors should be still be nerfed. I'm not going to reply to you any further. 

What with the amount of stupid silly retarded GIFs on the forum lately?

Can't people formulate a sensible arguement with words anymore?

I see stoney is still making friends...

"If you disagree with me, I won't reply to any more of your posts, except I will."

I also love how your argument constantly changes to fit your narrative...Hmm...now who usually does that sort of thing? ;)

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

"If you disagree with me, I won't reply to any more of your posts, except I will."

I also love how your argument constantly changes to fit your narrative...Hmm...now who usually does that sort of thing? ;)

Finally reached the end of your goal posts huh? Finally knocked loose some common sense.

giphy.gif

"If you have made it clear you think counselors still need nerfs even with this patch, I'm not going to reply to you."

I kept replying to you because you didn't just say any of what I asked no one to just spat out and leave. You provided feedback while doing so.

My argument has never changed. Prove it if it has and quote me.

Just made a whole lobby rage quit after killing 5 counselors within 5 minutes. I got on my mic and said, "THIS is the patch you guys were rooting for! Love how easy it is for me? :)" Then the host left right after I said that. :P

1 minute ago, Jawbone said:

Finally reached the end of your goal posts huh? Finally knocked loose some common sense.

giphy.gif

Riiiiiiiight. This makes sense, contextually.

I think you just look for excuses to post gifs at this point. You're not making any sense.

Please, go play in traffic.

1 minute ago, stoney said:

Just made a whole lobby rage quit after killing 5 counselors within 5 minutes. I got on my mic and said, "THIS is the patch you guys were rooting for! Love how easy it is for me? :)" Then the host left right after I said that. :P

Hopefully they quit and never come back. This isn't the game for them if they get all pissy that they died.

33 minutes ago, Caliph said:

No she/they are NOT outnumbered sweetheart. Because end all be all, it will be the counselors who determine if this game will be dead in the next 6-12 months, not the jason players. Remember that. And from what I've been reading on here, its 90% of jason players being igorant and rude, not many counselor's due to the fact that they could take it or leave, and now with this new "update" I'm pretty sure you wont be hearing from them again , therefore jason players will end up playing with BOTS. When someone, in this case, when players (who play as counselor's) go silent, Id be worried for the future of this game.  ;)

Riiiiiiiight. This makes sense, contextually.

I think you just look for excuses to post gifs at this point. You're not making any sense.

Please, go play in traffic.

Another one who likes to try to dish it out but can't take it eh. You guys are EZER than Jason is to play now.

5 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Hopefully they quit and never come back. This isn't the game for them if they get all pissy that they died.

Dying too easily and me boasting about it is probably what caused them to leave. But I do agree with you.

4 minutes ago, LuxxyLuxx said:

No she/they are NOT outnumbered sweetheart. Because end all be all, it will be the counselors who determine if this game will be dead in the next 6-12 months, not the jason players. Remember that.

She here! And thank you. It's about time someone said it.

@Jawbone Yep, their argument is lost and all they can do is make low "kill yourself" statements. 

3 minutes ago, stoney said:

Dying too easily and me boasting about it is probably what caused them to leave. But I do agree with you.

She here! And thank you. It's about time someone said it.

Yea, they are not seeing the bigger picture of the future of this game. They are more interested in getting 8/8 -7/8 easily rather than having any skill now.

2 minutes ago, LuxxyLuxx said:

No she/they are NOT outnumbered sweetheart. Because end all be all, it will be the counselors who determine if this game will be dead in the next 6-12 months, not the jason players. Remember that.

No, she most definitely IS outnumbered, "sweetheart". Most of the community is more than happy with these changes.

Sorry you snowflakes need an easy game in order to enjoy it. But you'll have to adapt or quit.

These changes were made because an overwhelming amount of the community said "MAKE JASON SCARY AGAIN". Not only this forum. Reddit, twitter, facebook, discord...everyone knew Jason was a joke. The devs listened. Now all the players who don't understand how to play as a team want the game dumbed down for them again? Screw that.

You signed up within the hour to come cry about changes that made the game much better and call people "sweetheart"....GTFO. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AldermachXI said:

No, she most definitely IS outnumbered, "sweetheart". Most of the community is more than happy with these changes.

Sorry you snowflakes need an easy game in order to enjoy it. But you'll have to adapt or quit.

These changes were made because an overwhelming amount of the community said "MAKE JASON SCARY AGAIN". Not only this forum. Reddit, twitter, facebook, discord...everyone knew Jason was a joke. The devs listened. Now all the players who don't understand how to play as a team want the game dumbed down for them again? Screw that.

You signed up within the hour to come cry about changes that made the game much better and call people "sweetheart"....GTFO. 

Im level 150, regardless of how long ago I joined on the forums. Its irrelevant. Nice one though. The game will eventually come to a end,and all your anger, and hostility will be for nothing. What a waste of energy.

6 minutes ago, LuxxyLuxx said:

No she/they are NOT outnumbered sweetheart. Because end all be all, it will be the counselors who determine if this game will be dead in the next 6-12 months, not the jason players. Remember that. And from what I've been reading on here, its 90% of jason players being igorant and rude, not many counselor's due to the fact that they could take it or leave, and now with this new "update" I'm pretty sure you wont be hearing from them again , therefore jason players will end up playing with BOTS. When someone, in this case, when players (who play as counselor's) go silent, Id be worried for the future of this game.

I have been reading about the "death" of this game since September of last year. Look at some posts from after the October and December patches. There was some pretty rude counselor players during that time. This is just kind of payback. The funniest part of the whole thing is that Jason really hasn't been buffed that much. People got spoiled with the overabundance of weapons and med sprays and never developed any skill in actually playing the counselors to complete objectives. Now that lack of skill is showing, especially in quickplay matches.

3 minutes ago, Jawbone said:

Another one who likes to try to dish it out but can't take it eh. You guys are EZER than Jason is to play now.

"EZER"? This is awesome, I love your inane arguments @Jawbone :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LuxxyLuxx said:

Yea, they are not seeing the bigger picture of the future of this game. They are more interested in getting 8/8 -7/8 easily rather than having any skill now.

lol you clearly have no idea what happens when Jason goes up against a good group of counselors, even after the patch.

It's still easy to repair the car and start it, even with Jason right there, as long as you're stunning him. Just takes teamwork ;) You simpletons should try it out. A counselor next to you helps you escape Jason's grab over and over again. A pocket knife helps you escape once.

Teamwork > Pocket knives.

Just now, Rexfellis said:

I have been reading about the "death" of this game since September of last year. Look at some posts from after the October and December patches. There was some pretty rude counselor players during that time. This is just kind of payback. The funniest part of the whole thing is that Jason really hasn't been buffed that much. People got spoiled with the overabundance of weapons and med sprays and never developed any skill in actually playing the counselors to complete objectives. Now that lack of skill is showing, especially in quickplay matches.

"EZER"? This is awesome, I love your inane arguments @Jawbone :lol:

Unfortunate that I cant say the same about jason "lacking in skill" anymore, because there's no skill needed now, playing as Jason. As for the counselors "lacking in skill now" its not due to not having skill, its due to not having anything to play with, therefore its easier to die.

8 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

lol you clearly have no idea what happens when Jason goes up against a good group of counselors, even after the patch.

It's still easy to repair the car and start it, even with Jason right there, as long as you're stunning him. Just takes teamwork ;) You simpletons should try it out. A counselor next to you helps you escape Jason's grab over and over again. A pocket knife helps you escape once.

Teamwork > Pocket knives.

Teamwork lol You mean playing with friends in the game, working with jason? - I play solo, and do at least 90% of the work in a round, its very rare that you find "teamwork" without play with friends. Who wants to rely on friends? You saying I have to play with friends now to beat Jason? They should have put that in the fine print lol. Anyone who comes on here complaining about this new update has every right to. They paid for the game, they invested their time, there's no need to attack anyone. And yes, I clearly do know what happens to Jason, when a good group of counselors can do to my mental well being. I've been hit with everything, hell even the kitchen sink in one round, but Im not complaining about, they had skill, and I was a weaker Jason, but there's no need to get rid of things.

8 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

That's the funny part about it. The December Crazy Ralph's Emporium patch had some coding errors. There was never intended to be that many items, especially pocket knives, in play.

So you've got all these players who have been playing since then and gaining this false sense of security/skill because they had 2-3 pocket knives all the time.

Frankly, the reaction from them being removed has been funny. People refuse to admit that they're playing the game wrong and instead want more "get out of jail free" cards. Talk about weak...

@LuxxyLuxx - No. You don't have to play with friends. You just have to play with other counselors who understand the objective of the game and are capable of looking at a map. Counselors have ALWAYS been intended to work together to complete objectives. You'd think as a "lvl 150" you'd know that...I've managed to kill Jason in lobbies where not a single word was spoken. People just have to be on the same page.

Unfortunately, over the last few patches, counselors only learned how to be selfish.

1 minute ago, LuxxyLuxx said:

Teamwork lol You mean playing with friends in the game, working with jason? - I play solo, and do at least 90% of the work in a round, its very rare that you find "teamwork" without play with friends. Who wants to rely on friends? You saying I have to play with friends now to beat Jason? They should have put that in the fine print lol

They did; you remember that tiny little detail about how it was 7v1 asymmetric?

Surprise, you're one of the 7, not all 7 rolled into one!

6 minutes ago, LuxxyLuxx said:

Teamwork lol You mean playing with friends in the game, working with jason? - I play solo, and do at least 90% of the work in a round, its very rare that you find "teamwork" without play with friends. Who wants to rely on friends? You saying I have to play with friends now to beat Jason? They should have put that in the fine print lol

Ok the game is described as a 7v1 asymmetrical horror game. That means 7 versus 1, and the one is stronger than all of the counselors 1 on 1. It's not in the fine print, it's in the description of the game. You are not supposed to be able to go toe to toe with Jason and survive. I have been forced to lone wolf a couple of times, and my survival rate is about 30% when that is the case. 

You have a much better chance at surviving if the counselors play to their strengths and work towards objectives. I know that it doesn't happen very often now, but the meta of games change with updates. Give it a little while, and people will learn that it is easier to cooperate. Of course, there will always be selfish jackasses and trolls, but you could also come across some people that are cooperative. That is how I found some of the people in my regular group now. It started out with just 3 of us that actually know each other.