Sign in to follow this  
antonz

Only 2 things missing that would make this game an all time great !

While Im happy with what we already have, part 5 map is massive !  1st off what sticks out like a sore thumb is they make a friday the 13th game, and it has 0 characters or parody characters  from the original movie,that blows my mind. Also,for those of us that will never be lucky to obtain the tapes, please feel free to put them up and charge for them on the ps store. For example, 4.99 for the pamela tapes,and 4.99 for the tommy tapes. Or 7.99 if you buy them in a bundle. Im sure there are lots of others who want them that would pay. Then i could devote my playing time to escaping, instead of going through the drawers like a maniac.

That is a terrible idea. Charging for tapes now. That defeats the purpose of finding them.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tattooey said:

That is a terrible idea. Charging for tapes now. That defeats the purpose of finding them.

Why is it a terrible idea,im never going to get one otherwise. Besides it would give the makers funds to do more stuff for the game. Those that want,can still hunt them. I dont even have 1 !

Not to mention there was a glitch a few months back,and I was cheated out of my 1st tape.

Each character (Besides the ones that were add that are from the movies) are kinda based on the characters from the movies, Mitch is chuck latest?cb=20130629151605 from part 3. Each one are based on a character is some way or another.

And no, the tapes shouldn't be paid for, that is sooo stupid. Why pay real money for tapes when you can go online and listen to them xD If you really want them then they should be put through the CP, use those to buy them not real money. However I haven't found a tape yet but it's the thrill of each place I look I might find a tape, that's the point. 

10 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Each character (Besides the ones that were add that are from the movies) are kinda based on the characters from the movies, Mitch is chuck latest?cb=20130629151605 from part 3. Each one are based on a character is some way or another.

And no, the tapes shouldn't be paid for, that is sooo stupid. Why pay real money for tapes when you can go online and listen to them xD If you really want them then they should be put through the CP, use those to buy them not real money. However I haven't found a tape yet but it's the thrill of each place I look I might find a tape, that's the point. 

Cp is a great idea for the tapes as well,for you to realize how bad i want them,I have over 35,000 in CP. Id spend it all for the tapes. Also ,yes i know each character is based on someone from the movies,but theres still no one from part 1.

10 minutes ago, antonz said:

Cp is a great idea for the tapes as well,for you to realize how bad i want them,I have over 35,000 in CP. Id spend it all for the tapes. Also ,yes i know each character is based on someone from the movies,but theres still no one from part 1.

She might be in the works lol The CP is better because it's only tapes and they aren't really worth the $4.99 price range because that is just greedy. 

This is just a terrible idea. If you dont want to waste your time looking for them, then dont. But buying a easter egg achievement would be the most pointless thing ever in a video game. 

Second point about the characters. Have you seen any of the movies? Theres 2 that are directly and plently are very close to ones in the movies. 

2 hours ago, antonz said:

please feel free to put them up and charge for them on the ps store. For example, 4.99 for the pamela tapes,and 4.99 for the tommy tapes. Or 7.99 if you buy them in a bundle. Im sure there are lots of others who want them that would pay. 

1 hour ago, antonz said:

Why is it a terrible idea,im never going to get one otherwise.

After reading this, I can't even be mad at EA and their absurd paid DLC practices any more.  

We Need two diffrent Difficulty modes in this game.

One Mode with lots of weapons and poket knives.

Then a More challenging difficult mode with less weapons and poket knives.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Patriots1 said:

Nah we good. The game is fine as it is now. They just need to fix the hosting issue on consoles 

1 hour ago, Patriots1 said:

No Jasons would ever play the first one.  No Jason = no game.

Charging for tapes is stupid as hell. If you have to charge for something, that isn't Savini Jason, it should be aesthetic like outfits.