All the kills in the game are so far great, aswell as brutal. However, I feel like there should be more. I have tons upon tons of ideas for kills, but can only list so many at once. Here's a list of some that I have thought up that If feel would be a good contribution for the game as possible dlc weapon kills. (With fun names I also came up with)

Pt 3) 1. (Timber) Jason has a wood chopping axe right? So it would seem reasonable that he will chop the counselor down like a tree. Three fatal blows to the conselor's side with the axe, only to have it getting stuck in the abdomen. Jason pulls the axe backwards only to have the conselor slowly fall forward or backward like a chopped tree    2. (When Push Comes To Shove) Jason pushes the conselor back and slams the axe onto the ground [axe head up] and gut punches the conselor having them fall forward. The conselor uses their arms to prevent falling neck first into the axe, but Jason uses his boot to shove the conselor, neck first, into the axe head-decapitating them.

Pt 2) 1. (Head Pull) Jason swings the pick upwards into the conselor's neck [ similar to part 8's chin strike- except it goes to the neck]. The conselor falls to their knees, and jason walks up behind them, grabs the pick [whom's handle is upward] , and slowly tries to pull the axe back with one hand, whilist the other is holding the conselor down, overall decapitation once jason gets the pick out by pulling it.

Pt 6) 1. (Throw over) Jason quickly impales the conselor in the chest and lifts them up above his head. Jason gives a quick jolt up and down with the spear, causing the conselor to slide down. After a second or two, Jason moves the spear back to throw the conselor over his shoulder, just as he glances over to make sure the deed is done.     2.(Neck Snap) Jason smacks the conselor across their face using the blunt end of the spear, causing them to stumble back and spins them backwards. Jason goes behind them and puts the spear horizontal in front of their neck and pulls back towards himself. Pinned against Jason, the conselor struggles as they are choked by the long rod. After a while, Jason quickly moves the spear clockwise, snapping the conselor's neck to the side.

It would be cool if some of these ideas would be implemented into the game. I will post more kills later on. . .

• Like 2

One kill I would like to see is the bed sandwich kill just like when Jason can put a counselor in the lawn chair and lifts it up and smashes them in it.

• Like 2

I've got a few... not weapon kills, just the generic grab kills.

First, throws a counselor to the ground on their stomach... then repeatedly stomps on their lower spine, to separate the counselor's body into two pieces.

Second, while holding a counselor by the throat, uses his free hand to dig in and grasp the top of their rib cage and tear the whole front from the body.

Third, both hands grasp either side of the counselor's head and with Jason's thumbs piercing both eyes, tear the skull in half.

Just a few I've thought up...

• Like 1

I feel like sharing a few more kill ideas after thinking for a bit. These ones are going to be enviornmental / context kills. Again with little names I came up with aswell.

Archery Range Kill] Bullseye) Jason goes up to one of the targets at the archery range, and puts the conselor to their knees and kicks them into the target. They fall with their back agaist the target, and head in the bullseye marker. Jason takes several steps away and grabs some sharp item, [such as an arrow or rod of some sort] and throws it like a javelin into the conselor's forehead. He gets a bullseye.                    

Bench Back Breaker] Snapped) Jason goes up to a bench (either if added or already in the game) and puts the conselor on his shoulder or just picks them up. Then he tosses them, back first, onto the head rest of the bench, breaking their spine as they slounch over the edge. [Imagine the body slam kill, except on the top of the bench sort of. . .]

Chair or Bench Kill v.2] Broken) Jason throws the conselor in some sort of seat, like how he does with the lawn chair, and goes behind them. He grabs the conselor's head and pulls back and down. (This way if viewed at an angle  "\" ) The conselor attempts to get up but remains stuck as their neck is pressed against the top ridge of the chair. Jason pulls down harder untill he snaps the conselor's neck downwards, or he decapitates them using the chairs top edge.

Screenshot_20180131-151554.thumb.jpg.7836ec1ca0970531f623c61277f03a6b.jpgHere is a brief sketch of the last kill.

Jason slams the conselor on a chair and pushes their head down on the chair rim. This is because the head of the conselor will over hang the edge and will be able to be pushed back with such force, it will kill them. If that makes sense or helps. . .

• Like 1

I would like to see one where Jason can kill you with the car in someway. Something like the door bashing kill, or crush your head into the motor/ under the hood. Just like a "Jokes on you thinking you could drive out of here!" 

I would like if the campfires had both the marshmallow stick and throwing the counselor on the fire. I have been thinking and I have a couple ideas for new context kills as well. 

Logged) At campfires/ random logs used as seats, Jason holds the counselor in place, and lifts one side of the log in the air. Jason the pushes the counselor down, and slams the log onto their head repeatedly, or onto their back, breaking it. 

Shore Lined) At the shore of a beach, Jason hits the counselor in the face, which results i the counselor falling into the shallow water, and then Jason grabs them with both hands by the neck, and drowns them in the water

Gas Canned) If the gas can is nearby, Jason grabs the gas can, and pours the gas down their thought, drowning them.

Pinned Down) A knife in a kitchen. Jason grabs the knife and stabs it through the counselors hand, pinning them in place. As the counselor tries to pull their hand free, Jason then slams their head nose first into the counter. (Use Deborah when Jason kills all counselors in the Virtual Cabin) 

Tossed v2) (applies only to open second story windows) Jason slowly pushes the counselor slowly towards the window, with the counselors hands under the window. With one final heave Jason flings them out. Camera cuts to a shot of Jason looking out the window as the counselor lands on their neck.

All I can think of for the moment. Thoughts?

4 hours ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

I would like if the campfires had both the marshmallow stick and throwing the counselor on the fire. I have been thinking and I have a couple ideas for new context kills as well. 

Logged) At campfires/ random logs used as seats, Jason holds the counselor in place, and lifts one side of the log in the air. Jason the pushes the counselor down, and slams the log onto their head repeatedly, or onto their back, breaking it. 

Shore Lined) At the shore of a beach, Jason hits the counselor in the face, which results i the counselor falling into the shallow water, and then Jason grabs them with both hands by the neck, and drowns them in the water

Gas Canned) If the gas can is nearby, Jason grabs the gas can, and pours the gas down their thought, drowning them.

Pinned Down) A knife in a kitchen. Jason grabs the knife and stabs it through the counselors hand, pinning them in place. As the counselor tries to pull their hand free, Jason then slams their head nose first into the counter. (Use Deborah when Jason kills all counselors in the Virtual Cabin) 

Tossed v2) (applies only to open second story windows) Jason slowly pushes the counselor slowly towards the window, with the counselors hands under the window. With one final heave Jason flings them out. Camera cuts to a shot of Jason looking out the window as the counselor lands on their neck.

All I can think of for the moment. Thoughts?

Some of those kill ideas you have listed are either implimented into the game already, or are going to be added in the near future. I like those kills, but they are similar. The log kill seems like the door smash kill, the shore-line kill is like the toilet kill, and the gas can kill is possibly going to be added for single player. Regardless, those are some great ideas, and could be added as different varyations of the already added kills. Keep the ideas rolling, you got some good ones. . .

I have thought up some Jason X kills if anyone is curious.

Jason X Kills) 1) Jason has a scimitar type weapon which has so many possible kills to go along with it. One is Jason holds by the neck, and while still holding them in the front, he goes behind them. Jason uses the one hand he was holding the conselor with and forces them down onto his knee. While laying across his knee, Jason uses the semitar and stabs them in the gut and slowly moves it to the side, gutting the conselor. He pulls out the weapon and pushes the conselor off his knee. 

2) Jason hits the conselor on the head a few times using the blunt handle of his weapon. The conselor falls to their knees and Jason stabs them in the face. While still on their knees Jason grabs their head and uses his knee to bash it further into their skull. He pulls out the sword from the front or behind.

3) Lastly Jason just grabs the conselor and repeatly stabs them in the stomach about 8 times until they fall down.

Here's some new kill ideas for Part 5 Jason ( Roy ). I am not relating to him being realistic with human capabilities.

1) Roy grabs the conselor's leg and lifts up (leg sweep). The conselor is disoriented as the fall to the ground (face up). Roy grabs the shears (uses it as dual wielding knives) and stabs one blade into each of the conselor's hands or arms. He digs the knives deep into the conselor so they go into the ground and render the conselor stuck (like part 4 slammed and split). He grabs the conselor by the legs and pulls. As he pulls the conselor's arm cracks and rip off from the body. Roy tosses the conselor's torso to the side and retrieves his knifes/shears from their hands / arms.

2) Roy uses the handles of his weapon and puts it behind the conselor, and pulls back, knocking the conselor down (face up). Roy towers over the conselor and opens his shears (while intact, not duel wield) and forces it into their eyes. After a few seconds, Roy slams the shears shut, cutting the conselor's face but not decapitating them. [This kill is in the movie pt5 during the wood scene].

3) Roy using duel wielded shears and stabs the conselor with both knives. While hurt, the conselor falls to their knees. Roy places the knives behind the conselor at an angle (like how pt 6 does with the shiskebabed kill) and goes infront of the conselor and kicks them into the knives, impaling them.

4) Roy simply uses the shears to cut the neck of the conselor, causing them to gargle and slowly fall down as they bleed out.

Along the topic of Part 5, There is one kill that I want badly.

I want to see Roy throw the counselor on the ground (Like part 6's dismember kill, but on the counselors stomach) and stick the shears unopened into the waist/ stomach area, and slowly opens them, cutting them in half. I would love to see the counselor try to crawl away for a few seconds once the deed is done. Maybe to gory for F13, but would be amazing none the less. 

@Echo Fire Still thinking on new ideas that aren't like the ones we have/ might get, but is taking some time. But will be coming along soon. ;)

7 hours ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

Along the topic of Part 5, There is one kill that I want badly.

I want to see Roy throw the counselor on the ground (Like part 6's dismember kill, but on the counselors stomach) and stick the shears unopened into the waist/ stomach area, and slowly opens them, cutting them in half. I would love to see the counselor try to crawl away for a few seconds once the deed is done. Maybe to gory for F13, but would be amazing none the less. 

@Echo Fire Still thinking on new ideas that aren't like the ones we have/ might get, but is taking some time. But will be coming along soon. ;)

I get it, so the kill you mentioned is like part 4's slammed and split kill, except with shears. That's a good idea, but like you said, is possibly too gruesome for Friday The 13th The Game. Maybe the developers would try to work something out to allow the game to be more gruesome, in true Ft13 fashion.

1.) Dartboard kill : Make the dartboards THAT ARE ALREADY IN THE GAME an enviromental kill. Jason should push a dart through a counselors eye.

2.) new weapon: Scythe (this one should have been the weapon for SaviniJason). Ideas fo the scythe: The Shepard: Jason impales the vitim from behind and continues to rip upards to the body (see the death of Mrs Shepard in Part 7.). Additional kills:) Jason slices a counselor in half at the stomach.

3.) I agree with the above suggested "tossed" kill for Part 6 Jason that resembles the death of Darren from the movie.

4.) I also agree with the cut throat-kill with the part 5 garden shears, but I would also add that the counselor should try to fend off the shears with his hands with the results that his fingers get cut off (see the kills from the movie "The Burning").

Here are some part 9 Jason kill ideas i created:

1) Jason smacks the conselor across their face, spinning them around so their back is facing Jason. Jason axes the conselor in the back only to have it get stuck (blade in the back, handle pointing down). He grabs the conselor by the neck and chokeslams them, forcing the axe through their chest [this kill i believe is in the movie, but i am not 100% sure]

2) Jason turns the conselor around so their back is facing Jason. Jason uses his axe and swings it down into the conselor's back. Jason pushes forward so the axe goes through the conselor's chest, and he pulls down causing the axe to hit the conselor in the face, whilist through their chest. [See drawing for details]

3) Jason smacks the conselor atop of their head with the flat top of his axe. The conselor stumbles back and falls over. Using their arms to stay upwards, they look up at Jason. He swings the axe to their forehead , and kicks it so it goes completely through. 

Screenshot_20180203-225333.thumb.jpg.96add2931e78cdb49f99ac94b6eaed4e.jpgDrawing shows how Jason impales Chad and pushes down on the axe causing it to hit him in the face. Unlike any kill so far. . .

These kill ideas are from an email I sent to all of the administrators on the site, with the exceptions of JPop and Shifty. I will tag them in this post so they too can see my kills, and can also see yours :)@ShiftySamurai  @JPops

"

Cymbal kill- Jason picks up two cymbals and repeatedly smashes the counselor's head between them until their head explodes

Spine rip kill- Jason punches through the counselor's lower back and rips out their spine. A variation would be Jason punching through their lower back, ripping out an organ and crushing it in front of them

Machete boomerang- Jason throws his machete same as he throws his fire axe, except this time, it decapitates said counselor, and bounces off a nearby object and comes back to him and he catches it.

Give Me Your Clothes- A nod to a scene in the beginning of the first Terminator, Jason punches through someone's gut, lifts them off the ground, drops them, and then examines the blood on his hand.

Why Are You Stabbing Yourself- Jason snaps a counselor's arm backwards and then use their own arm to stab their own weapon between their ribs, then clotheslines them into the ground

The Mr. Potato Head- Jason rips off the counselor's ears, then their nose, pushes their eyes in, and ends the kill by yanking off their jaw

The Hulk- Based off a scene in The Avengers, Jason picks up the counselor by the arm and smacks them into the ground at a fast pace in both directions.

Sheer Excitement- Jason stabs closed garden sheers through the counselor's gut, lifts them off the ground with them, and then opens them, expanding the wound and killing them.

A Piece of Each, Please- Jason hacks at the counselor repeatedly with his machete, and then pushes them back with his hand. When he does so, their arms, legs, and head falls off, and their torso splits in half diagonally at the mid section, and they fall into pieces on the ground

Window Throw- Jason throws counselor through the upstairs window and their head splatters below. Based off the scene in Final Chapter where they land on the car. Would be on Jarvis map only, obviously.

Let's Split- Jason cuts off the counselor's arms with an axe, and then does a side ways swing to chop them in half.

Like a Watermelon- Jason swings his axe in such a way that it cuts the counselor's head in half down the middle

The Can't Elope- Jason cuts off the counselor's left ring finger and then shoves said finger through their eye socket

Something In Your Eye- Environment kill that can be done with a specific golden throwing knife that there would be two of hidden on each map. Jason grabs the knife, shoves it through the counselor's eye, and then rams their head into the tree, pushing it out of the back of their skull.

Snap Off- Jason grabs a bear trap, opens it, and places it on the counselor's head, and when he does it, it chops their head off.

Up and Over- Jason shoves his machete through the counselor's chin and up out of the top of their head, then picks them up one handed and throws them over his shoulder

Cool Guys Don't Look at Explosions- Jason clonks the counselor in the head with a car battery, then pushes the counselor's head into the fireplace. This time, instead of stomping on their head, he throws the car battery in and walks away, and the battery explodes, blowing the counselor's head off as Jason walks away from the explosion.

I Said Choke Yourself!- An obvious pun on a Full Metal Jacket line. Unlike Full Metal Jacket, this kill is even more brutal than the drill sergeant. Jason disembowels the counselor, then grabs them from behind and ties their own entrails around their neck and strangles them to death with them.

The South Pole- Weapon kill for Part 6 Jason. Jason mounts his gate spike in the ground, pikes up the counselor, and shoves him through it ass first. The pole goes up the counselor's ass and out of the top of their head as they slide down it.

Don't Leave The Seat Up- Jason lifts up the toilet lid and bashes the counselor's head in with it by raising it up and slamming it down on them over and over again

Fingers In Door- Jason slams the counselor's main four fingers in the car door and cuts them off. As they stagger around screaming, Jason grabs them by the head and slams their head through the glass. They then fall to the ground dead.

I Taste Glass- Jason slams a counselor's head through a window, then knocks them face down and repeatedly stomps their face into the glass

Glasgow Smile- Jason shoves his machete through one cheek and out the other, then grinds it back and forth like you would an axe in a tree and then yanks it out, ripping a massive hole in the side of their face and killing them.

The Dentist- Jason uses his axe to bonk the counselor in the mouth, knocking their front two teeth out, then he shoves his axe through their top jaw and lifts them off the ground with it, then choke slams them into the ground.

The Paraplegic- Jason cuts off both of the counselor's legs from the knees down, then as they start to crawl away, he stomps on their back and breaks it.

The Helen Keller- Jason squeezes the counselor's eyes out, then stabs his machete through their head by shoving it through one ear drum and out the other one on the opposite side.

You Hit Brain, Dude!- Jason slices the counselor's head in half by slicing their skull off just below the eyes

Ed Gein Would Be Proud- Jason grabs the counselor by the hair and starts pulling their scalp off, and eventually pulls so hard that all the skin on their entire head comes off. They fall to the ground writhing in pain as Jason looks at the severed face and scalp, and throws it to the ground.

Family Jewels- Jason stabs a machete through the counselor's tailbone and out through their crotch

The Part II- Jason clonks the counselor on the top of the head, knocking them on to their knees, then stabs his machete through their shoulder

The Bee's Knees- Jason grabs a bee hive and forces it over the counselor's head. Use your imagination.

The Part VI- Part VI Jason pulls the bowie knife from his belt and stabs it through the counselor's temple

Electric Boogie- Jason pushes the counselor into a puddle, then pulls wiring from a telephone pole and drops it into the puddle, causing them to dance around while they get shocked before they fall face down into the puddle. Nod to Part VII where similar thing happens to Jason.

Outhouse Surprise- Jason stabs through the back of the outhouse and impales the counselor. Ode to Part V.

This Stuff'll Be The Death Of Me!- Jason picks up one of the beer bottles lying around, breaks it, and shoves a shard of it through the counselor's neck. Ode to Part VI.

Red Hood- Jason slams the hood of the car repeatedly on the counselor's head, killing them.

Frying Pan- Jason grabs a frying pan, whacks the counselor in the head with it, then hits them in the head with it repeatedly until it kills them

Shelf Space- Jason walks by a shelf and knocks books on the counselor, burying them alive in them.

Over the Ropes- Jason picks a counselor up next to a balcony and throws them over the railing body slam style, sending them to their face down death.

The Cripple- Jason kicks the counselor's knee out of socket, rips their shoulder out of socket, snaps their wrist, dislocates their jaw, and then finally snaps their neck.

Please show these to Kane Hodder. Even if they don't make them into the game, would love to know his opinion on them.

11 minutes ago, JasonWhorehees said:

How about the part V kill, stabbing the councelor in the eyes with the bush trimmer.

752137075_34.bmp

Or this one as an envirnomental kill:

5.jpg

Yeah, that was the kill I was talking about earlier. The one when he stabs the conselor's eyes with the shears and closes them. The belt kill would also be cool aswell.

Here are a few environmental / context kills)

Screwdriver v.2) Jason stabs the conselor in the eye with a screwdriver and slams their head on a table, forcing it deeper into their eye socket. Jason tilts his head as he lifts the conselor's head up, only to slam it back down once more. They slouche over and fall to the ground.

Tire Swing) Jason tucks the conselor into a tire swing and gets them stuck. Jason turns the swing to the side so the conselor it face to face with the large tree holding the swing up. Jason pulls pack and shoves the conselor forward, making them go head first into the tree, snapping them.

Window Decapitation) Jason goes to an open, non broken window and slams the conselor down onto the window ledge. Jason grabs the window and slams it down, decapitating the conselor.

Bottle smash) Jason smashes a bottle over the conselor's head and uses the serrated broken glass bottle to stab the conselor in the stomach. 

Mirror kill) Jason grabs a mirror or a glass plane, and slams it over the conselor's head. The conselor's head goes through the glass, but not breaking it completely. With the square of glass around the conselor's neck, Jason watches as they fall onto the floor, causing the glass to cut their throat. 

Rope choke) Jason grabs a rope and then ties it around the conselor's neck. The conselor begins to choke as they struggle to pull it off, but Jason continues pulling back until the conselor lays motionless.

Electrocution) Jason pushes the conselor into a body of water, such as a tub or sink, and holds them down. He grabs an electrical item such as a blow dryer, and drops it into the water. That of which electrocutes and drowns the conselor.

I have a new idea for a kill for part 2 Jason. How about he jams the pick axe into either the head or torso of the counselor, dragging them down to the ground and then using the axe part ( i.e. he turns it over) decapitates the counselor to finish them off. 

Here are a few more kills:

1) Jason uses some sort of sharp object, such as a large blade or sword, and stabs the conselor in the crotch. He then grabs the conselor by the neck and lifts them up several feet off the ground. Jason once again grabs his weapon but doesnt pull it out. He stares at the conselor as they beg for mercy. Jason doesn't take mercy so he lets go of the conselor but not his weapon, causing the conselor get sliced as they slide down the blade. Cutting them into two.

2) Jason uses a rock to repeataly hit the conselor with, enough until they stop moving

3) Using a motorized hand saw, Jason slams the conselor on a table and proceeds to cut across the conselor's gut.

4) Jason uses a sword of some sort and slices both the conselor's arms off. He grabs the conselor by the neck and cuts off both their legs. As they fall, Jason delivers a fatal decapitation trick

5) Jason throws the conselor in the air, as they fall, they land head first onto a sharp object

I don't see why the kill on Tina (Debbie Sue Voorhees) couldn't be done with Roy's in-game hedgeclippers. I could easily see it being added as a "Part V Kill Pack" kill 

On 2/4/2018 at 2:54 PM, deathbat96777 said:

Don't Leave The Seat Up- Jason lifts up the toilet lid and bashes the counselor's head in with it by raising it up and slamming it down on them over and over again

Pretty much like this:

• Thanks 1