:lol: I'm also all for Jim Carrey biting the waiter's crotch (which is Don Shanks who played Michael Myers in H5, btw) from the Dumb and Dumber dream sequence to be added as a Jason kill in the game to counter tea bagging. 

I think it would be cool if Jason could throw a counselor down the stairs (Environmental Kill).

Some great ideas here. But I hope I never get some of you guys mad.

• Haha 2

id like some more environmental kills until jasons get the ability to switch weapons regardless of character.

curb stomp - jason puts a counselors mouth to a shallow hard environmental thing (such as a rock or those coffee tables around couches for example) and then stomps the back of the head. it activates the jaw ripping gore and drops a jaw piece on the floor just cause its awesome and there isnt enough of it :) 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

window throat impalement - jason smashes a counselors head through a glass window, then smashes his neck into a big glass shard.

would be a fun change from all the same old window throws. i know theyre a nod to the movie defenestrations but after a while they just get old, especially when its an open window and they somehow die and bleed buckets from thin air.

1518457206139592.gif?1518457228

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

table kills: this would be fun for the tables in the game cause i noticed a shitton of objects in cabins dont have environmental kills when they could.

table chokeslam - jason lifts the counselor by the neck and slams him into one of the well decorated tables. the table breaks in two (or more if u wanna) and the counselor dies instantly.

chair eye gouge - jason drops the counselor to the ground like with the free kick kill, then grabs the chair and rams it with the chair leg into the counselors back of the head and right through the eye. dies instantly too.

On 2/12/2018 at 10:28 AM, DamonD7 said:

Some great ideas here. But I hope I never get some of you guys mad.

Nice to see that everyone's ideas are getting recognized for their creativity 😁. Hopefully some can make it into the game. There are a lot of cool ones here.

On 2/12/2018 at 6:51 PM, jahzaveamanaie said:

id like some more environmental kills until jasons get the ability to switch weapons regardless of character.

curb stomp - jason puts a counselors mouth to a shallow hard environmental thing (such as a rock or those coffee tables around couches for example) and then stomps the back of the head. it activates the jaw ripping gore and drops a jaw piece on the floor just cause its awesome and there isnt enough of it :) 

window throat impalement - jason smashes a counselors head through a glass window, then smashes his neck into a big glass shard.

would be a fun change from all the same old window throws. i know theyre a nod to the movie defenestrations but after a while they just get old, especially when its an open window and they somehow die and bleed buckets from thin air.

1518457206139592.gif?1518457228

table kills: this would be fun for the tables in the game cause i noticed a shitton of objects in cabins dont have environmental kills when they could.

table chokeslam - jason lifts the counselor by the neck and slams him into one of the well decorated tables. the table breaks in two (or more if u wanna) and the counselor dies instantly.

chair eye gouge - jason drops the counselor to the ground like with the free kick kill, then grabs the chair and rams it with the chair leg into the counselors back of the head and right through the eye. dies instantly too.

Those are cool sounding kills, especially with the curb stomp kill. I feel there should be more kills regarding brute strength by Jason like that.

• Like 1

thank you echo fire i think so too and there should be way more environmental kills and places to do em in and i think they should revamp some current ones too mainly the gore effects of some.

Here are a few more ideas I have before I forget them 😏

1) Jason uses a pen, screwdriver, or some other long but small slender object, and jabs it into the conselor's forhead. Jason turns around and grabs a large textbook and uses it to bash the object deeper into the conselor's head.

2) Jason brings the conselor into the bathroom, where he goes up to a towel rack. That of which he rips off the wall and simply impales the conselor with it.

3) Jason grabs some kind of net, possible by the dock and pulls it up. He uses the net and puts it around the conselor's face. Pulling back with great force, Jason causes the conselor's face to fold over the lining of the net and rips apart into little cubes. (This is similar to part 9's kill in the movie as Jason pushes the doctor's face into the grate)

4) Jason slams the conselor to the foor with a great push. He walks up to the side of the conselor's head and sets his boot ontop of their head. He slowly applies force and overall slowly crushes the conselor's head. (Similar to the head squeeze kill, except done with a boot and the ground)

I would like them to get rid of the open window kill because I find it utterly unrealistic, and change it to were he places your head on the still and smashes until the window breaks.

Pitchfork Kills

1) Jason shoves the pitchfork down into the ground at an angle, and puts the conselor down to their knees so their back is in front of the pitchfork prongs. Jason walks in front of the conselor and gives a powerful kick, sending the conselor back first into the prongs of the pitchfork. Jason grabs the pitchfork by the end handle, and swings back, throwing the conselor over his shoulder and off his weapon.

2) Jason uses the pitchfork to stab the conselor [standing] in their feet into the floor. Jason goes up behind them and holds them around the arms and torso (similar to how a lifeguard would pull someone out of the water), and pulls back. This causes the conselor's legs to rip off, allowing Jason to drop the lifeless body on the floor and retrieve his weapon.

3) Jason stabs the conselor in the neck with the pitchfork and lets go. The conselor struggles with the weapon until Jason uses it like a lever or teeter totter, and pushes downwards on the handle, causing the pitchfork prongs to rip the conselor's head right off. The head flings up, and back down, allowing Jason to finish it off with a devestating boot stomp.

More Roy Kills and one grab kill

1) Roy uses the shears [dual wield] and stabs the conselor on each side of their head with them [ should look like this, sort of :: ->O<- ::] The arrows are shears. . . anyway, Roy pulls up, whilist the shears are in the conselor's head, overall resulting in the conselor's head to rip off. Roy headbutts the conselor's dismembered head, allowing it to fly off the weapon.

2) Roy uses the shears [dual wield] and stabs the conselor in the back with both "knives" and lifts them up, causing the shears to go depper through the conselor untill they pop out in the conselor's chest. Roy tosses the conselor to get his weapon back.

3) Roy uses his shears [intact] and impales the conselor in the chest. He opens them, causing the conselor to scream in agony as they spill guts on the floor.

***Grab kill 1) Jason puts the conselor to their knees and digs his fingers, all at once into both eyes, and mouth. He pulls up, riping the conselor's head off. While the body is still upright, Jason uses the head like a bowling ball, and slams it through the conselor's chest.