:lol: I'm also all for Jim Carrey biting the waiter's crotch (which is Don Shanks who played Michael Myers in H5, btw) from the Dumb and Dumber dream sequence to be added as a Jason kill in the game to counter tea bagging. 

Some great ideas here. But I hope I never get some of you guys mad.

• Haha 2

id like some more environmental kills until jasons get the ability to switch weapons regardless of character.

curb stomp - jason puts a counselors mouth to a shallow hard environmental thing (such as a rock or those coffee tables around couches for example) and then stomps the back of the head. it activates the jaw ripping gore and drops a jaw piece on the floor just cause its awesome and there isnt enough of it :) 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

window throat impalement - jason smashes a counselors head through a glass window, then smashes his neck into a big glass shard.

would be a fun change from all the same old window throws. i know theyre a nod to the movie defenestrations but after a while they just get old, especially when its an open window and they somehow die and bleed buckets from thin air.

1518457206139592.gif?1518457228

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

table kills: this would be fun for the tables in the game cause i noticed a shitton of objects in cabins dont have environmental kills when they could.

table chokeslam - jason lifts the counselor by the neck and slams him into one of the well decorated tables. the table breaks in two (or more if u wanna) and the counselor dies instantly.

chair eye gouge - jason drops the counselor to the ground like with the free kick kill, then grabs the chair and rams it with the chair leg into the counselors back of the head and right through the eye. dies instantly too.

On 2/12/2018 at 10:28 AM, DamonD7 said:

Some great ideas here. But I hope I never get some of you guys mad.

Nice to see that everyone's ideas are getting recognized for their creativity 😁. Hopefully some can make it into the game. There are a lot of cool ones here.

On 2/12/2018 at 6:51 PM, jahzaveamanaie said:

id like some more environmental kills until jasons get the ability to switch weapons regardless of character.

curb stomp - jason puts a counselors mouth to a shallow hard environmental thing (such as a rock or those coffee tables around couches for example) and then stomps the back of the head. it activates the jaw ripping gore and drops a jaw piece on the floor just cause its awesome and there isnt enough of it :) 

window throat impalement - jason smashes a counselors head through a glass window, then smashes his neck into a big glass shard.

would be a fun change from all the same old window throws. i know theyre a nod to the movie defenestrations but after a while they just get old, especially when its an open window and they somehow die and bleed buckets from thin air.

1518457206139592.gif?1518457228

table kills: this would be fun for the tables in the game cause i noticed a shitton of objects in cabins dont have environmental kills when they could.

table chokeslam - jason lifts the counselor by the neck and slams him into one of the well decorated tables. the table breaks in two (or more if u wanna) and the counselor dies instantly.

chair eye gouge - jason drops the counselor to the ground like with the free kick kill, then grabs the chair and rams it with the chair leg into the counselors back of the head and right through the eye. dies instantly too.

Those are cool sounding kills, especially with the curb stomp kill. I feel there should be more kills regarding brute strength by Jason like that.

• Like 1

thank you echo fire i think so too and there should be way more environmental kills and places to do em in and i think they should revamp some current ones too mainly the gore effects of some.