This just doesn't make sense. Pamela talking to Roy, Killing Roy the same way you kill Jason. How about make another way to kill Roy like finding parts to craft spikes then pushing him onto it when he gets close enough or make a hidden weapon that's really rare to find to kill him like a dagger or a sword. With the Pamela talking to him thing, how about having his son talk to him in his mind when he first comes to whatever camp, so he basically walks to the camp entrance then his son says "Kill them all dad!" Instead of Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma, for Roy it should be Ki Ki Ki Ra Ra Ra!"

• Like 1

Yeah I agree with you @Dr. Doodlydoot that he should instead of hearing Pamelas voice, hear the voice of his son Joey.

And imao he should be either killed like in the movie impaled on the spikes of a tractor harrow, or by means of Joeys hoodie which would be then similiar to Pamelas sweater.

But then the starting spot, should be Roys ambulance of course, where Joeys corpse is.

The simple solution.

Remove Pamela voice entirely. He doesn't need to hear anything. Putting Joey's voice would mean they'll have to hire someone to do Joey voice. I don't think they are up to that task just for one character. So Roy hearing nothing works best.

Gender swap the roles on the sweater. Joey wears a blue hoodie. The guys can now wear it and use it to stun Roy. They'll be given one unique line to say to him too.

Remove Pamela head from the altar. Doing so means you can make the shack look like Roy's hideout. No need an ambulance or other such stuff that will require more work.

They already have a nice simple outro for Roy that works.

• Like 1

I agree, was playing Roy today and was like you're not my mom... who are you?

Would be cool if they could give us voice lines from Roy's son though

"Kill them daddy! remember what they did to me"

"They all stood there... They all watched! THEY LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME DAD!"